Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

Hey everyone! I just found out about this site from a friend the other day and decided to join since I love Sonic! smile.png

I'm Jenna, 17, from this very boring place called Michigan. I haven't been a Sonic fan for that long, but I really fell in love with it recently and have been addicted ever since. I love anything Sonic-related and fanfiction writing/reading is another hobby of mine. I love Vecpio and Mephadow...and I guess that's really all there is to say for now.

I hope to meet some new friends on here. ^^

Unfortunately, as of late a lot of them are pretty crap tongue.png

Lol! I've been using the search button and am trying to find Chaotix topics. ;P

Edited by x-The Devil's Reject-x

Introductions, huh? Well, let's see here...

You can call me Potada (no, I'm not a potato) or just Po for short.

I've been a Sonic fan since I first got a Genesis at the tender age of 5. My favorite game hands down is Sonic CD.

I've also got a deviantArt page, though I haven't posted much there yet. Swing on by if you have the time.

So...yeah. If it's as the stone tablets predicted, then I'm sure I'll love it here. :3

I am Metal Sonic.

You can call me Potada (no, I'm not a potato) or just Po for short.

Hey there, just browsing around~

sg-predict-eggmanland.jpg

Welcome to Eggmanland, the brainchild of my heart and soul!

Whats that?...Sonic Stadium?? Oh...right...

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi y'all! Huge Sonic nerd here. tongue.png Thought I'll introduce myself before I do anymore posting. Seems like a lovely forum, I'm excited to be part of it and shall be do more posting soon. Peace. smile.png

Hi, recently rejoined from like 5+ years of absence.

I'm practically a new member with how much this place has changed.

anyway, I have made an art topic here.

Hello, thapoint9! Haha, do not be shy. We are all a friendly bunch~ All new members, free to tell everyone about yourself, if you are comfortable doing so, so that we may get to know you better. There is nothing more fun than to greet newcomers and welcome them as part to the community and get to knowing them better, so here's a warm welcome to you all! Big hug~

I do not bite (unless I am bitten first)!

Hey everybody. New guy here. I collect Sonic figures and make customs and figured it was time to join this forum to talk Sonic merchandise and stuff

Hello! I'm Danny (As you probably guessed) I've been a fan of Sonic since the age of 4 when my older sister introduced me to them.

Sonic has always been my favourite video game character, but was replaced by Crash Bandicoot as the time of the Playstation arrived. I was reintroduced to Sonic when Heroes was released on the PS2. (I didn't have a Dreamcast, shoot me)

I've enjoyed the majority of games in the series (I don't like CD out of the retro series. I'm going to get killed aren't I?) My favourites include Sonic 3+Knuckles, Adventure 2, Unleashed (Although, Werehog sections...eh) Colours and Generations.

I hope you guys enjoy having me around! Watch out for Doctor Robot...er, I mean Eggman!

Hello! i use to know Sonic Stadium back then, but i beileve the forum and website changed, anyway ima Daisy-Fan and a big huge fan of Sonic games, mostly from the midd of 90s. beside ima pretty happy to make a new account here, also terrible sorry for the english, its not my mother language. Have a great day everyone and a good week! :)

• Thumbs Up 2

Welcome to the Forums Daisy-Fan! Nice to see new members mingling in the status feed, try not to be a stranger eh?

And thanks for the compliment on my collection, i'm not sure i own a classic sonic though unless you're mistaken my collection for someone elses lol :D

• Thumbs Up 1

oh that was my collection then lol XD thank you!

Also to save the MOD's any trouble it's probably best you read the rules here before jumping into topics just so you cover your own hide and it saves the guys in charge another problem to deal with wink.png

Edited by Super Snowiko

Welcome to the forum Daisy-Fan, please enjoy your stay and please refrain from throwing coins, trash or small children to the forums! Have fun!

• Thumbs Up 1

Hello folks. It's been a looong time between posts for me, about two years in fact. As such I thought I should re-introduce myself. I'm Joe and hail from Australia. I've been a life long Sonic fan having first played Sonic 2 on the Master System before upgrading to a Mega Drive. Although I dropped out of console gaming after the Dreamcast I still followed Sonic's career and bought is portable titles (GBA and DS).

Having recenlty moved in with my girl who owns a Wii I've started playing those titles and am also enjoying Sonic 4 (I know, contentious -_^) , Sonic Generations and am looking forward to All Star Racing Transformed. I'm also a HUGE fan of Archie's Sonic series.

Looking forward to chatting to you all on the forums.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey all!

I'm Sonicka! (dash added for forum reasons). I used to dally at Sa.net (which has become pretty baron over the last few years) and I recognized a few members from over there over here, so since I regularly visit the main site here I finally decided to take the plunge and join in with the fun on the forums as I do miss a good dose of Sonic-chatter. Holla! =D

Basic background - like many, Sonic 1 was the first game i ever played as a kid that got me hooked into games in general, so I've always been a big fan of the spikey blue-blur since I was a kid. Comic-wise I grew up with Fleetway's STC (given my England-bound birthplace) and I have of course obtained plenty of other interests too (which would spam up this post if I went into detail.) ;D

Nethertheless, I look plenty forward to conversing with all you forumee's all at some point or another! =)

• Thumbs Up 1