Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

I have a bit more to say about you, Daisy. in that new members association thread lol.

Do I edit my previous post or start a new one?

Will decide in a bit.

You should come talk on skype some more.

Edited by Lilly

Hey everybody, I'm Bey-Heart. Hmm, how do I start this?

Some of you might know me by SaxyBrony. I'm a musician, and I play 5 instruments. I'm the sheet music director on The Mega Man Network, I'm a staff member on Every Pony Sings, and I also write original music. I'm currently working on two chiptune albums. One is a Mega Man Legends collaborative album that I'm in charge of (100,000 Strong For Bringing Back Mega Man Legends 3), the other is a free to download, My Little Pony chiptune project.

I joined this site because all the forums I used to browse either closed up, or I became too old for the hobby. I'm a staff member on a small anime forum, but the site is temporarily closed because the owner had too much going on at once.

I think that's all there really is to say about me for now. So hello everybody, I hope to have a good time here.

No one really knows me yet, however I have been on SSMB on and off was on more before the original site crashed, rejoined and only been on occassionally untill now more. Would like to make friends and hope to be important to people because I have some cool qualities to offer. Thanks

Please let me know if anyone is willing to chat and befriend pm or post here, I love discussing Sonic and media and hope to contibute to SSMB and be a part of it and discuss Sonic and such with many fellow fans.

Welcome to the SSMB Delusphere, Bey-Heart and Lange. I hope you enjoy your stay and make many friends!

Please except my "welcome to the boards" hug.

whoopsieillredosinnasso.jpg

Edited by Danta-ClausJ86
  • Thumbs Up 2

Hello fellow humans, I have graced thee with mine angelic presence. :)

To be serious, hello everybody! I'm Sketch Style, or "Sketchy" for short. I thought I'd drop by and contribute, and meet new forum goers. I hope my stay goes smoothly, and I hope to get to know the people here.

Hello fellow humans, I have graced thee with mine angelic presence. smile.png

To be serious, hello everybody! I'm Sketch Style, or "Sketchy" for short. I thought I'd drop by and contribute, and meet new forum goers. I hope my stay goes smoothly, and I hope to get to know the people here.

Considering my Wisp-ian self, I REALLY TAKE OFFENCE TO THIS GOOD SIRE.

Seriously though, welcome to the chat Sketchy, hope you enjoy the forum and again, please refrain from licking the forums, that would be disgusting. Have fun!

Considering my Wisp-ian self, I REALLY TAKE OFFENCE TO THIS GOOD SIRE.

Seriously though, welcome to the chat Sketchy, hope you enjoy the forum and again, please refrain from licking the forums, that would be disgusting. Have fun!

Ah well, sorry, I didn't recognize other species here. ^^"

Anyway, thank you, and I never had the intention of doing so. I only lick ice cream, not forums thank you. :P

Hey I am new here. I have been lurking for a while now and finally decided to join. Don't worry, christmas is now saved. Santa will use everything in his powers to cheer everyone up and very soon deliver your wii u! (Admittely the sack of gifts got heavier than I planned because of all the wii u, so having some technical problems, but I will get it sorted ASAP once Ive catched my breath)

I look forward to get to know everyone and having a great time, this place looks great!

Fancy meeting you here. I'm ThisMachine and I've loved Sonic for about 10 years now, when I first got Sonic DX. After a couple more games I had to pick up the classic collections to see where it all began. Although my affair with Sonic actually began with a few artifacts that helped me start my collection, which although not as awesome as some I've seen here, I'd love to post here when the thread's unlocked. Haven't played anything since Unleashed, but with any luck I'll finally be picking up Generations by year's end. A place to talk about Sonic; it feels like coming home. Gotta speed, T!

Well hello there it's Tao. Real name Ben but you can call me either. I'm a simple guy that likes to have fun. I just wanted to introduce myself properly over here but everything you need to know about me is in my profile. :) See you around!

Hi everyone, Im emerald-shine. Wish I could say where the name came from but I have no freaking idea. Just liked how it sounds and stuck with it. I am an aspiring artist, who mainly favours digital art. Armed with Photoshop and a Wacom tablet, ( best £150 I ever spent) Im currently working on my own comic book. Very early stages but its got some legs i think.

Been a fan of sonic since the Megadrive. As cliche as it is, sonic was my childhood. Nothing compared to getting that final hit against the death egg robo and watching the whole stage explode for the first time. Im also into toys, love collecting little oddities to play with or even customize. Of course being in the UK really hinders my options for decent Sonic toys.

Anyway I'll see you guys around and try not to annoy anyone.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey bros. I'm Moonfire. I was extremely obsessed with Sonic about 5 years ago, and as much as I love Sonic, it was a dark period full of Mary-Sue OCs and Sonic X recolors that I called my own. I had a falling out with the Sonic fandom then. I'm not entirely sure why. And now I'm back to loving it again, but with no Mary-Sue OCs (hopefully o3o) and no recolors. I draw my characters now~ I'll probably post my drawings here soon. I hope you'll take a look when I do. Thanks guys. It's nice to meet you.

Hey, nice to meet you all! I joined the forums sometime ago but only now I decided to post. I'm a Sonic fan since 95(when I got my Mega Drive with Sonic 2) and I've been lurking around the forums for some time. I'm a member in Brazilian forum but things kinda died around there so I decided to join Sonic Stadium to have one more place to talk about Sonic.

That's pretty much everything. So see you around the forums!

• Thumbs Up 1

So like I haven't actually posted here yet like malls up the halls and saccharin and everything

CanofNothing here, local idiot and that guy who's hanging around trying to act cool and then just making a fool of himself.

Oh, you wanted a description of me that isn't bashing myself to oblivion?

I'm Can of Nothing, cartoonist, composer and musician - And complete amateur at all of those. I did hear that if you buy the second one, the third pack comes free, though. So like this game/fictional OST thing I'm stalling on for ages, I'm totally working on and totally not shoving it into anyone's face.

Being one of those amateur composers without any popularity on the interwebs I'm looking around for 'slave labor' 'unpaid work' 'work', trying to get my name into stuff, so yeah, if you're making a fangame, maybe I could be of assistance! I'm Arms, the magical kitsune Really depends on my mood and amount of stuff I'm doing at the moment, though.

• Thumbs Up 2

Hey guys I'm Turbo19. I've lurked here for a while and decided to finally join. I'm one of the more casual fans so I may or may not be on here that often.

A quick intro, I've been I fan throughout the mid/latter part of the classic era, the 'adventure" era and the modern era. I really don't have a preference and I'm generally open to others opinions as long as they're rational.

On the side, I play some guitar and bass and have previously fronted an urban-punk band under my namesake. Eventually I hope to continue playing to eventually produce at least one album (my one and only dream I suppose).

So that's about it. Hope to see you around.

Welcome! All that lurking has probably given you a good idea of the rules but you can find them here if you haven't checked them out yet. Don't be afraid to post your opinions even if the debates get a bit heated at times. Just be sure to explain your reasons properly because just throwing in baseless arguments doesn't really convince anyone. 

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay. Don't take us too seriously but don't be a dick either. Respect others and they will respect you. smile.png

Edit: Oh, and there's also the Showcase section if you feel like sharing your music. Just make sure to read the rules of that section before posting anything. 

Edited by Prownage

Hey guys I'm Turbo19. I've lurked here for a while and decided to finally join. I'm one of the more casual fans so I may or may not be on here that often.

A quick intro, I've been I fan throughout the mid/latter part of the classic era, the 'adventure" era and the modern era. I really don't have a preference and I'm generally open to others opinions as long as they're rational.

On the side, I play some guitar and bass and have previously fronted an urban-punk band under my namesake. Eventually I hope to continue playing to eventually produce at least one album (my one and only dream I suppose).

So that's about it. Hope to see you around.

Welcome dude!

Don't worry if your a casual fan, most the staff are even more less-so than that haha. Rad that you play guitar and bass though, you should definitely check out the SSMB annual album going on right now in the Misc. Showcase area. Everyone on this board is making various remixes for it (it's actually due here in a week lawl). But yeah, like Prownage said, would love to check out your music sometime if you go post it over there.

So cool beans and have fun on the boards and stuffs~

• Thumbs Up 2

Welcome! All that lurking has probably given you a good idea of the rules but you can find them here if you haven't checked them out yet. Don't be afraid to post your opinions even if the debates get a bit heated at times. Just be sure to explain your reasons properly because just throwing in baseless arguments doesn't really convince anyone. 

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay. Don't take us too seriously but don't be a dick either. Respect others and they will respect you. smile.png

Edit: Oh, and there's also the Showcase section if you feel like sharing your music. Just make sure to read the rules of that section before posting anything. 

I'm familiar with the rules, so I can't use ignorance as an excuse.

I won't lie, this place did seem somewhat hostile when I originally considered joining, but I looked past that and saw how valuable these discussions can be.

And about my music, I may be able to upload some stuff to Youtube, I just need the consent of the others I've worked with. And if that doesn't work out, I've actually may consider doing other material.

I appreciate the welcome and thanks.

Welcome dude!

Don't worry if your a casual fan, most the staff are even more less-so than that haha. Rad that you play guitar and bass though, you should definitely check out the SSMB annual album going on right now in the Misc. Showcase area. Everyone on this board is making various remixes for it (it's actually due here in a week lawl). But yeah, like Prownage said, would love to check out your music sometime if you go post it over there.

So cool beans and have fun on the boards and stuffs~

Showcase huh. In a week, I don't know. Perhaps I can pull something if I'm not to busy. You can read the details of my music situation above.

But thanks for the welcome nontheless. I appriciate it.

Hey everyone,

After a few weeks of lurking the forum I thought why not give it a go and join. I'm a freelance artist who specializes in drawing comics. I haven't done any major work yet for the big dogs but I have created professional promotional art mostly for kids’ entertainment (i.e. Kids' Comic Con).

What else can I say? I'm a geek for comics and other nerdy pop culture. I felt the need to find a new obsession and Sonic seems just right up my alley.

I should have a topic in the Showcase thread displaying some new work sometime down the line. I haven't drawn any real sonic fanart in years so bear with me as I sort of "relearn" how to draw the blue bugger. I'm hoping things will go well here for me, the community from what I've seen seems pretty cool.

• Thumbs Up 1