Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

Welcome Scarz! Always appreciated to see another budding talent in the SSMB ranks, don't be afraid to show your work, although you may get the most criticism from me out of everyone here...because I'm like that xD;

Enjoy your stay! 

• 2 weeks later...

I joined a day or two or so ago, but either way, hello!~

I'm pretty bad at introducing myself, but uh, I like forums, anime, and video games. Though, being here with this userpic, I'm sure that could already be guessed in its entirety. :P

Anyways, I'll try my best to be active and be an overall pretty cool person!

Sup peeps, after months of commenting on the Sonic Stadium articles I decided to finally make an account here at the Forum.

Yeaaaah don't expect much from me, I'm more of a lurker then a talker but hey I'm still here.

I joined a day or two or so ago, but either way, hello!~

I'm pretty bad at introducing myself, but uh, I like forums, anime, and video games. Though, being here with this userpic, I'm sure that could already be guessed in its entirety. tongue.png

Anyways, I'll try my best to be active and be an overall pretty cool person!

Welcome! It seems like you share interests with a lot of people here including myself.  And don't sweat about the introductions. People will learn to know you through your posts anyway. Hopefully in a positive way. tongue.png

Sup peeps, after months of commenting on the Sonic Stadium articles I decided to finally make an account here at the Forum.

Yeaaaah don't expect much from me, I'm more of a lurker then a talker but hey I'm still here.

Well, welcome to the forums then! I'm not posting too actively either but it's still interesting to follow the discussions here and contribute to them every now and then. The discussions can get a bit hectic at times but as far as I can tell none of the members mean anything bad as long as you play by the rules so don't be afraid to post your own thoughts.  smile.png

I apologize, my friends, for I may have gotten this a little backwards.  You see, I have posted a few messages already, but wanted to formally introduce myself to the denizens of this establishment.  Because unlike our President, I am in touch with the people.  Anyway, my name is Mitt even though I know some of you will call me Mittens because you're jealous of my upbringing, but so be it - I've learned to be aloof to such immaturity.  Now that I am no longer in the cutthroat world of Washington politics, I can tell you the truth. 

The real reason for my presence is that I am stalking the President across the Internet, hoping to document and revel in his failures.  However, on the side, I do fancy gamboling with console systems that the populous here seems to enjoy.  I would have to say that I prefer the Genesis versions of the Sonic games for their top-notch gameplay.  However, my friends, I'm sure you all know that we politicians delegate all of our work to subordinates - we never lift a finger.  This is how I found enough time to fully unlock all three hundred twenty-six paths in Shadow the Hedgehog which I fully support as a bulwark to every American's second amendment rights.  With all the lunatics roaming the streets with assault weapons, why not let the citizenry arm themselves with Shadow rifles? 

Of course with my children growing up and watching television, I had the chance to partake of some of the Sonic the Hedgehog animated cartoons.  I am favorable to them all except Sonic-X because I view that particular show as subsidizing Japan with our hard-earned American dollars.  Don't get me wrong, I love Knuckles (truly the only hope for this misfit cast of mutant creatures IMHO), but I'd cut Kids WB funding. 

My apologies again, my friends, it seems as though my introduction has turned into a political speech.  Old habits die hard I'm sure you understand.  In closing, thank you for allowing me to be a part of this multicultural and eclectic gathering of fine individuals. 

• Thumbs Up 5

Hey, I'm EmmBee. Aside from obviously being into Sonic the Hedgehog  I love Tintin. Uh. I guess there's not much else. I'm pretty bad at introductions, really.

I hate to admit, but it took me a bit to find this thread. I wasn't sure where to make my first post.

Hello everybody, i'm AzureHedgehog. I've basically already introduced myself before in the 'How did you get into  Sonic' topic but if anyone missed that then let me do it again. I love Sonic.

Well that's it from me.

I'M UP, OVER AND *crashes into a tree*

Edited by AzureHedgehog

Hello there, dear fellow fans of a hedgehog~
Guess you could call me ZapBas, been a Sonic fan for 15+  years now and don't really plan to stop soon. I never really get the chance to talk about Sonic anymore with anybody but I personally think this would be a great forum to start at, considering I've been lurking Sonic Stadium since the early 2000s, yep. Are you ready? Let's go! Let's enjoy a great time! : cough : Guilty Gear's invading my sentences, but yes, I hope to have a great time here~ : bunches of hugs :

• Thumbs Up 1

Welcome to SSMB ZapBas. SSMB is a nice place to discuss about Sonic and we have plenty of discussion going on. I really hope you'll enjoy these forums and become a regular here. We all have our unique characters around here so you gotta get used to that. lol

Anyways enjoy your stay and have fun~!

Welcome to the forums- EmmBee, AzureHedgehog and ZapBas! I hope you all have a fantastic time here smile.png

Edited by MizukiMoon

Hello there everybody, my names K.Nitrogat, I haven't been on a Sonic forum in such a long time, but this fandom has sucked me back in, I hope to make some new friends here, I am very easy to approach and chat with so just hit me up with a PM if you want, as for interests, Well Video Games to get the obvious one out of the way, Comic Books and animations, I also enjoy a good roleplay here and there, my favorite character in the franchise (As well as to roleplay as) is Tails, I don't much like any of the other characters for reasons I'll go into if so asked, but here I am.

As for my character, The reason there's a K there instead of a actual first name is cause my OC's are twins, male and female meerkats, Kagura (she) and Kaguna (he), it's only for roleplay purposes though, feel free to call me Nitro, or Gat, or ever Nitrogat, no preferance, anyway I'm just prattling on now, hope to chat to you all soon!

Fellow citizens, I would be honored to become part of this glorified community. I accept this call to bring quality to Sonic Stadium and fight the tough fight of vouching for my personal opinions and beliefs. Thank you for allowing me this benign oppurtunity to become one of ya'll.

With all that aside, howdy! I'm sure you all know who I am and I'm absolutely thrilled to get the chance to meet all of you beautiful Americans. I won't sit here and tell you a load of propajected lies, this is my attempt at reaching the youth vote for my 2016 presidential bid. What's more hipper than Sonic? Nothing, darn-tootin'! Oh, and if you all could do me a big favor and not tell anyone about my bid for presidency, that'd be spectacular, okay? Okay!

Hey, look! I can see Mobius from my house!

• Thumbs Up 4

Sarah Palin used to call herself a certain word. I think it started with an M.. I don't remember. Someone help me out. sad.png

She used this word all the time and it is a sort of group name. AFGJ can't figure it out it's killing me.

EDIT: MAVERICK THERE WE GO I THINK

Edited by Autosaver

Just wanting to get my foot in the door as far as getting to know you
all. And plus what's one more sonic fan for the ride right? smile.png Anyway been a fan of this little blue blur for god.....21 years now. Basically since the first system he was on so yay! biggrin.png
Yea I am like a super big fan with a even bigger heart for the fans as
well. Anyway I just wanted to Say hello to all. And note I will be on
from time to time.

Anyway ALL HAIL SONIC! XD

Hey all, welcome to the mad house! Glad you're here and just in time to the tea party!

Edited by Jango

Just wanting to get my foot in the door as far as getting to know you

all. And plus what's one more sonic fan for the ride right? smile.png Anyway been a fan of this little blue blur for god.....21 years now. Basically since the first system he was on so yay! biggrin.png

Yea I am like a super big fan with a even bigger heart for the fans as

well. Anyway I just wanted to Say hello to all. And note I will be on

from time to time.

Anyway ALL HAIL SONIC! XD

Hello there everybody, my names K.Nitrogat, I haven't been on a Sonic forum in such a long time, but this fandom has sucked me back in, I hope to make some new friends here, I am very easy to approach and chat with so just hit me up with a PM if you want, as for interests, Well Video Games to get the obvious one out of the way, Comic Books and animations, I also enjoy a good roleplay here and there, my favorite character in the franchise (As well as to roleplay as) is Tails, I don't much like any of the other characters for reasons I'll go into if so asked, but here I am.

As for my character, The reason there's a K there instead of a actual first name is cause my OC's are twins, male and female meerkats, Kagura (she) and Kaguna (he), it's only for roleplay purposes though, feel free to call me Nitro, or Gat, or ever Nitrogat, no preferance, anyway I'm just prattling on now, hope to chat to you all soon!

Welcome to the Forums, DarkieSan and K_Nitrogat. I hope you both enjoy your stay here. There's plenty of discussion which goes on so feel free to post your thoughts. smile.png

Edited by C.J

Hello SSMB. I may or may not be the real Jackie Chan, but that is not important. I am here attempting to bring my philosophical qualities I have learned from my years of training into the world of Sonic. I hope we can become delighted via engaging in the various topics together.

Hiya folks! I'm not "new" to the forum by any means (I'm quite the oldbie, actually; I joined in mid-2005) but I haven't been here in nearly 4 years, so I thought I'd pop in here and introduce myself to those of you who've joined since then.

I'm a 19 year old living in Missouri. My screen name in most circles is Strong Bad (of course, taken directly from the popular online Homestar Runner Flash cartoon) or some variation thereof, the most popular of which being Strong Badam, an amalgamation of my preferred screen name and my first name, Adam. The most defining trait of me is that I like to play video games. Specifically, I like to play video games well. The truly unique experience that video games are able to provide combined with the human's natural desire to compete and be the best is something that I hold very dear to my heart, and I can't get enough of it. I've dabbled in the competitive scenes of many different games including Pokémon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Magic: The Gathering, League of Legends, Guilty Gear, BlazBlue, and King of Fighters, but the only games I've really focused on for any relevant amount of time have been Super Smash Bros. Melee, Project M, and Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition 2012. I've traveled all over the US for Smash tournaments and placed anywhere from top 32 (Melee) to top 8 (Project M) on a national scale, and I love getting to play people from all over the world, in person. I'm new to Street Fighter but I'm looking to put a lot of effort into that in the coming months for EVO. I also used to speedrun Sega Genesis-era Sonic games, but as of now I've effectively retired from that. 

Outside of gaming, I'm currently studying at a local community college for a Computer Science degree. I also do freelance Web Design in my spare time, but have no intention of making a full career out of it. I have two brothers, a sister-in-law, a niece, and a nephew due in a week. My family is pretty awesome. Well, most of the time, anyway. tongue.png

Oh, and since this is a Sonic forum I'll mention that I find almost every Sonic game released within the past 10 years to be generally terrible and unenjoyable. I no longer get hyped for any new Sonic game, nor do I enjoy discussing Sonic with the fanbase, so you probably won't see me around the Sonic section of this forum very often at all.

Anyway that's all I've got today. See you around the boards! smile.png

Edited by Strong Bad

OH HELLO STRONG BAD.

I was extremely surprised when I saw you online, no kidding. It was, like, "hey strong bad, sounds familiar" and then I realized who you are and I was like "HO STRONG BAD."

But yeah, welcome back!

• Thumbs Up 1

Strong Bad?! Here? Now?!

What. Da. Fuq? How long has it been man?!

I swear, I blinked for a moment and saw your name on one of the most recent posts, and I had to see it for myself. I recognized that Avatar of yours, but then it went over my head until I saw your name...

How ya been, man? Long time no see!

• Thumbs Up 1

Well I just joined today.  I use to be on this site back in 2009 but then I lost interest and all of my account info.  I was a huge noob at fourms but now I'm back.  I believe my old username was HyperShadow13 or something like that.

Anyway I'm back now just looking to enjoy some good Sonic discussions.  I've been a fan of Sonic since I was a small child.