Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

I s'pose I should do this introduction thing.

Hey all, I'm Crim and I have the account name here Adlivun. I've been creeping around the forums for a while but just made an account not too long ago. After that was the fun adventure of actually logging in. Or something!

Anyway. 'Lo :3

Hi, I'm Eilonwy from Germany. :-)

I just joined the community, albeit due to a sad cause. :-(

We own a mug (well, owned) where Sonic is depicted in the Special Stage and today it died a rather painful death. It fell on the floor and shattered in a multitude of tiny, middle-sized and very few large shards. We've tried to glue it back together but it didn't work out because there were too many tiny splinters missing and that is why I am here. I bought the mug second-hand when I lived in Britain during my ERASMUS/SOCRATES stay and gave it to my boyfriend as a birthday gift two years ago. He used it every day and I'd really like to give him a "new" one.

Somehow I can't open a new topic in the merchandise section. I have two pics I've taken a year ago, so that it's really easy to identify the mug I am looking for.

Hi everyone! :-)

Edited by Eilonwy

Bonjour,

Je m'appelle SkyLlama. I've known about TSS for a long time, but never got around to registering or posting. Now after registering last month I feel compelled to make my first post and where better then an introduction topic.

It's unlikely that you'll be easily able to get rid of me now and I'd expect to see a lot of future posts from me.

I can guarantee at least one of you know me, have talked to me or have even seen my face due to my YouTube channel and the fact I met one of you on SART a few weeks ago.

I look forward to posting on the forums and talking with all of you in the future :)
  • Thumbs Up 1

Hello SkyLlama! The most tasty food we have here are walls of text. It (mostly) pleases everyone. 

Apart from that, welcome to the forums, and beware the curse; they say that once you join....you can never leave. :P

But anyways, have fun!

Hi.

My name is... Mysterious Shadow, Mysterious X is an alternative I use when it's not available or taken, so yeah, glad to be here and I'll try to be as active as I could.

Hello everyone I'm endless possibility(known everywhere else on the internet as spyro and sonic). As my friends elsewhere know I've recently become obsessed with Sonic so I'll fit right in here.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hello everyone I'm endless possibility(known everywhere else on the internet as spyro and sonic). As my friends elsewhere know I've recently become obsessed with Sonic so I'll fit right in here.

Welcome and enjoy your stay!

Hi there, my name is Neens and I'm from Germany. I am a cartoon artist and a Sonic fan since the 90s. My BF recently (to be honest two years ago!) got me into the classic games again, as we put out his old Mega Drive.

I do lots of fanart (you can visit my gallery in my signature if you are interested, I work professional) especially for my retro game portfolio for several game magazines.

The reason why I signed up to this forum is, I was interested in the articles and the fanarts. And also I'm interested in meeting some other nice Sonic/Sega fans from Europe, mostly Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK (as I don't speak other languages and other places are a bit far away from here ^^)

I'm also a serious plushie collector and hope to find lots of people to share the same interest.

Oh btw, my favourite character is Shadow (who doesn't love him?) but I also absolutely adore classic Sonic and Tails.

Sonic obsession... Don't we all have it?! smile.png

The reason why I signed up to this forum is, I was interested in the articles and the fanarts. And also I'm interested in meeting some other nice Sonic/Sega fans from Europe, mostly Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK (as I don't speak other languages and other places are a bit far away from here ^^)

That's similar to my story, I was looking for better textures for Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode I, I found them here, then I took a peek at the forum topics, which made me decide to sign up.

And oh, if you want to meet 'nice' Sonic and/or SEGA fans this is the right place to find them. (Seriously, I'm not being sarcastic.)

I've been to many forums and sites, some of Sonic's and some others, I can safely admit that this is the nicest one I've ever been to.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hello. I'm Blue.

I'm the guy who forgets he has an account here. I really need to post more. DX

I'm your typical Sonic fan and generic Brit.

I look forward to speaking with y'all! 

• Thumbs Up 2

HOLY CRAP! I don't think I ever did this!

Whelp. I suppose I shall.

I'm not technically WOOLY. Wooly is a character in a comic I'm working on, but I'll get back to that. I'm N8te, N8teTheNerd. I'm just your not-so-average weirdo fairly obsessed with anime, video games, Sonic, and other "nerdy" things. I'm a rather amatuer artist and I draw all the time trying to better my skills and techniques. Oh and I'm an amatuer programmer and game designer too. I do lotsa stuff I suppose actually.

I guess it's kinda hard to describe myself.... Man, uh, I'm just a guy who likes having fun I guess. I'm optimistic about everything and am almost always on the bright side of things. Don't be afraid to chat with me, we should all be friends.

I work on a comic called "Wooly's Madness From Space" or "Wooly's Comic" or something along those lines all the time. It's kind of hard to describe at this time, but it's about this kid who goes by the name "Wooly" and well... Does stuff...... Notreallysurehowtodescribeitall. Anyways, you can check it out my or Tumblr if you are interested.

AND WITH THAT, I bid you all fairwell once again... I'll be back next April 1st, until then, STAY MODERATELY INSANE!

tumblr_m9raniAspi1qdlkyg.gif

• Thumbs Up 1

Hello all! I'm Jack aka P_nut_uk, i'm 28 so i grew up on a diet of every sonic game going in the 16 bit era, my favourite character is knuckles. I love all sonic things as well as Miyazaki movies and other anime. A bit about me... I'm a postman in the Shetland islands, recently seperated, i have a cat and a dog, i love cars and i love my old school sonic memorabilia. Looking forward to meeting new people here Adios!

Hello, My name is Tycen! Some of you may know me from KH13 and other sites.
I've been a fan of Sonic the Hedgehog for as long as I remember. From Green Hill Zone to the vast universe of Time and Space.  Not only am I fan of the Video Game series, but I'm a fan of the comics as well.
I'm very easy to get along with, and I'm good at giving advice, depending on the situation. I hope I meet a lot of wonderful people here! ^.^

• Thumbs Up 1

Welcome to the forums Tycen. Here at SSMB its a nice little community. I've been here for the longest time now and its a great place. It has a lot of discussion so you'll never be bored. I hope you enjoy it.

And no I'm still not here. I left guys. >: (

• Thumbs Up 1

Hihi! I'm Hayley (Haylz or whatever, generally answer to anything)  and ummm, hi? >_<  Loooooong time Sonic fan since my daddy came home with a Master System back in the very early 90s because he thought I was feeling left out after my brother was born :) So yeah, brought up in the 8/16-bit generation!

Anything else you'd like to know, please ask :)

Welcome Haylz!

If you would like to tell us the whole story behind becoming a Sonic fan, we actually have a topic for that! There you go:

Welcome Haylz!

If you would like to tell us the whole story behind becoming a Sonic fan, we actually have a topic for that! There you go:

Ta muchly :)

Ooh smashing :D I shall have a looksee!

Gosh, I introduced myself about thirty pages—and about two years—ago that seemed to be my first and only post, ha-ha!

I'm back again for almost the exact same reason (started playing the Genesis-era games again) and making a push to stick around, ha-ha. 

Does anyone know of any art communities related to Sonic? I would love to meet some other artist. /waves

It's totally my bad for not seeing this when I first registered. Is it too late to make a post? Bah, I'll wing it.

Howdy, y'all. 

^ That's the only time you'll ever read me saying that, I don't usually talk like that when I type. 

My name is Rob, but I prefer to be called Omega or whatever, haha.

As some may have already noticed from previous posts, 90% of the time when I type, it's in double lined format. 

Weird, isn't it?

I come from the land of the Great Smokey Mountains of Dark Blue Tennessee.

I was raised in the most southern family you can possibly imagine. Half of my family being southern, and the other being rednecks, which I don't care much for either. 

Out of the whole family, I'm the tech-guy and the all around nerd. Video Games are like...80% of my life, and that's a straight fact.

I was first hooked on Sonic when a friend of mine let me borrow his copy of Sonic Heroes for the Gamecube, that's where it all started. I was first hooked onto Tails, then Shadow, then finally Sonic. Silver after that, then back to Sonic, but that's a different story, isn't it?

I really love to make friends, so shoot me a message if you ever feel like talking. I don't have any friends in real life I can talk to about Sonic like I do on here, except one guy that has an account on here, but he lives pretty far off. 

He thinks Omega and Gamma are the same Robot -_-

Aside from that, I'm very knowledgeable when it comes to Sonic, I've put a lot of time and studying into knowing what all I know about him to this day. 

Uh, Sonic Adventure 2 is probably my favorite Sonic Game of all time.

I'm not a Classic Fan, but a Modern Fan. 

Sonic CD would have to be my favorite Classic, if I had to pick one. 

Hope to get to know y'all real good soon!

Hello everyone, I'm Best Dude55 (However I'm sure you already saw that tongue.png)

I went ahead and joined TSS becasue I've always heard great things about the community here and thought I'd join in!

A little about myself:

-I love the soundtracks to almost every Sonic game, and I also enjoy making remixes some of my particularly favorite tracks from various games.

-I am the drum major at my high school's marching band, so I get to wave my arms trying to keep a tempo tongue.png

-I love programming computers, and hope that one day I will be able to get a successful career from it.

Well that's pretty much it in a nutshell! Hopefully I can get to know some members here and have a good time!

Hey everyone, I'm Xtremer$adiq, Sonic Fan for as long as I can remember, and mediocre remixer. I'm a Classic fan, because I don't play the modern games a whole lot, but I have played Unleashed and Colors. When I'm not playing Sonic, I'm usually playing Kirby, Mario, Megaman or other Genesis games, such as Ristar and Dynamite Headdy. I play alot of classic games, even though I'm only 14 years old. I hope I can get to know you all. :)

So, I actually was registered here, but didn't post that often. My bad! D:

But yes, some of you may know me due to RadioSEGA fame, or constantly clogging up some Twitter feeds.
Either way, been a Sonic fan since I was around 3-4 years old, just by seeing Sonic 1 on the screen, oh my. ;_;

And I promise I'll try to interact more frequently, maybe. :v

But yes, some of you may know me due to RadioSEGA fame, or constantly clogging up some Twitter feeds.

Either way, been a Sonic fan since I was around 3-4 years old, just by seeing Sonic 1 on the screen, oh my. ;_;

You'd better! I'll be keeping on eye on you! Welcome!

Oh I know you Shadid ahahahaha.....cough..erm. I got used to this place (somewhat), you can too!

You'd better! I'll be keeping on eye on you! Welcome!

Oh p_nut_uk I didn't even know you joined here.

Hey Sonic Stadium, I'm LightDash. Not much to say about myself, just the typical fan starving for info on the next game. Been having several dreams recently involving me running away from Sega offices with a top secret Sonic 2013 PS4 disc... My god I'm impatient.