Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

Hello. I've been browsing TSS for a long time. I haven't actually posted in the forums until this moment. I'll leave the first post here.

You don't know me, the guy-freak-thing Mandew

and we here at Sonic Stadium

you ready?

I ain't gonna let it get to me, I'm just gonna post

Down at Sonic Stadium I gotta find some new pals

I know they're around here, I sense it in my gut

also because this forum has a lot of users

I see a lot of people around here somewhere

I gotta shake their hands or the gloves they wear

It may seem crazy crazy, a Forum theory

This song was quite the ditty, it got cheesy

And now, we interrupt this parody to bring you the news

*woosh!*

A guy walked into a supermarket with one hundred and spent it all on mayonnaise.

*woosh!*

The long-awaited apocalypse did not actually happened! Our world-end theorists make the point.

*woosh!*

a guy called Mandew joined a forum called Sonic Stadium. At least 5 unrelated casualties.

*woosh!*

Man, I sure do love me some candy bars.

It is now time for your favorite sitcom!! Starring Mandew and friends.

Mandew: What're you playing?

Riley: Fire Emblem

*laugh track*

Riley: What are YOU playing?

Mandew: Super Mario World

*laugh track*

*Riley stares at Mandew, un-approving*

Mandew: What? It's my favorite game ever!

*hysterical laugh track*

*Cable goes out*

Welp, looks like they're getting cancelled.

• Thumbs Up 1

You don't know me, the guy-freak-thing Mandew

and we here at Sonic Stadium

you ready?

I ain't gonna let it get to me, I'm just gonna post

Down at Sonic Stadium I gotta find some new pals

I know they're around here, I sense it in my gut

also because this forum has a lot of users

I see a lot of people around here somewhere

I gotta shake their hands or the gloves they wear

It may seem crazy crazy, a Forum theory

This song was quite the ditty, it got cheesy

And now, we interrupt this parody to bring you the news

*woosh!*

A guy walked into a supermarket with one hundred and spent it all on mayonnaise.

*woosh!*

The long-awaited apocalypse did not actually happened! Our world-end theorists make the point.

*woosh!*

a guy called Mandew joined a forum called Sonic Stadium. At least 5 unrelated casualties.

*woosh!*

Man, I sure do love me some candy bars.

It is now time for your favorite sitcom!! Starring Mandew and friends.

Mandew: What're you playing?

Riley: Fire Emblem

*laugh track*

Riley: What are YOU playing?

Mandew: Super Mario World

*laugh track*

*Riley stares at Mandew, un-approving*

Mandew: What? It's my favorite game ever!

*hysterical laugh track*

*Cable goes out*

Welp, looks like they're getting cancelled.

surprised-patrick-tardis.gif

Holy shit it's Mandew. Hey man! Welcome to the SSMB!

• Thumbs Up 1

Salutations, one and all. I've been trying to get my butt on here since Christmas ..little did I know that the registration for the main site was NOT the same thing as the registration for the forums ;^^

Anyhoo, I'm Recorderdude. If you're a fan of Sonic Paradox, you may know me as the director and Writer/Lyricist for Seaside Denied (I also voiced Sonic and Big in it.) I was also involved in the SP remix shorts (andsonicshits2ssshhh) and know a few of you fellas such as VizardJeffhog pretty well by now. I work very closely with SP on the majority of their projects as a director, lyricist, composer and (sometimes) animator, so look for more from me in the future.

As far as my choices in gaming go, I'm a gigantic retro-geek and Video Game Music buff, dusting even the most obscure corners of the Genesis, NES and SNES libraries; the best of the system, the worst of the system, and the weirdest of the system (Naturally, Sonic Clones are of particular interest.) I'm a small-time Genesis, SNES and Game Gear collector and a huge fan of TREASURE software and sonic games (hoo boy, big surprise there) but I'll play just about anything and everything, platformers being a personal favorite.

If you'd like to check out the other things I do, I'm around some places but I'll try to hang around here a bit to try and get to know a few folks I don't yet.

I suppose that's about all I've got to say for now, so, gotta juice!

-Thomas Hart (Recorderdude)

Edited by Recorderdude
  • Thumbs Up 3

Hello everyone,

DemonShad716 here. After quite a while of being a member here and finally getting my account back to work, I soon realize that I never made an introduction post, hopefully that's okay with all of you if I make one now. I was originally going to have my account be named "DemonShadow716" but the system refuses to let me use that username due to it being in use, which is impossible since nobody on the forum has that name, very odd. I am known by that name almost everywhere as you see in my signatures below.

Anyways here goes:

I'm a 22-year old Sonic fan with a passion for gaming. I pretty much have all the Sonic games to date, with some minor gaps here and there. I have been playing Sonic games since the good ol' Genesis days. Been a big fan ever since, it made my childhood enjoyable. I even got to catch all the good Sonic TV shows that aired. I have a 200GB Sonic Collection folder in which I collect a lot of cool Sonic stuff across the internet such as music, pictures, fan games, movie, etc.

I'm good with computers, in which I plan to take college courses for Computer Science. I also do livestreaming here and there. Whenever I have time and proper equipment, I do that just for fun. You can find my livestream pages and Youtube page on my profile. This is all I can think of right now, I may post more info on my profile when I can. I Hope to make a lot of friends here and get into some interesting Sonic discussions.

See you all on the boards!

- DemonShad716

a.k.a DemonShadow716

Edited by DemonShad716
  • Thumbs Up 1

Hi everyone. My name is Miguel, i've been a Sonic fan since i can remember, i'm 25 now and am still a huge fan! I Love graphic designing, hiking, camping, playing video games and live sports. Hope i get a chance to get to know a lot of you. Hit me up at anytime:)

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey! I'm Destruction Preventer, or Sonic on Zelda Dungeon.

I post really stupid things. Usually they are funny. Who am I kidding, they're always funny!

• Thumbs Up 1

Hello my name is Trix Master. I'm not sure if possible but, you guys might have heard of me as "XD001Pika" or "Trix Master 100" from another area of the internet. Let me tell you guys a little bit about myself. I am an artist, in fact I actually drew my own avatar. I am from the DarkSpyro.net forums but, I decided to check out other forums of some of my favorite things such as; Sonic, Spyro, Pokemon, Digimon, and some other various games I play. So, I hope we all get along and not have fights. :3 

• Thumbs Up 1

Hello there Trix Master, I'm Crow who is just some old bird hanging out here. I do wander around the internet and join forums myself but we never ran into each other until now. But hey that's cool. Anyways welcome to SSMB, that one site that talks a lot about Sonic a lot. Its very nice and members are nice and respectful. And if they're not they have to answer to me. >: ( Anyways I hope you enjoy this site for all its worth and make new friends, etc. See ya around then. \M/

I think this name change wasn't good for PRESIDENT CROW. Everyone is gonna think CROW is a girl now. ;A;

• Thumbs Up 1

Greetings, assemblage of beings I as of yet do not know. I am Heinous Creature, a name I'm sure you may come to discover is apt, in time. I am currently the most badass being in all the multiverse. I am also humble. Certainly moreso than any of you. I look forward to discussing things relevant to my interests here.

My name is CSW. I'm a gamer and a working man, of course. I have a youtube account with some Sonic walkthroughs and other games I've playing. The link is in the signature below. Hope to get to know you guys soon as I read through the site more. happy.png

And yes, I like using the Georgia font on my posts. heehee....

Edited by CSW

• 2 weeks later...

Hi i've been coming to TSS for years for all things sonic and felt now would be a good time to join the fourms

• 2 weeks later...

Hey name is  Da Victoes but you can call me Vic or toes(I don't mine:P) and I'm from grand metropolis......yeah

I'm a crazed JEM Fan but not crazed as I am for SANIC!!!,I'v been a sonic fan since god know how long,but long enough to tell you that I know the series very well. I joined today and am looking forward to my time here

Sooo hey guys, I'm new over here. Sonic is one of my favorite franchises in gaming and with the recent announcement of SLW, I missed having "deep" discussions about it, or a place to unleash my hype. So here I am :P

Not gonna lie, I'm a member of the official SEGA forums. The thing is, that forum is so unfocused, no discussion remains on-topic, and the members get so angry and pissed off over any new info they're getting about games (not just Sonic). It was so bad that most of my posts over there are rather half-hearted, "trollish" if you will, but at this point I got so sick of it trying to find a serious, productive discussion about SLW that I gave up.

Hoping to contribute as much as I can :)

• Thumbs Up 1

It's been a long time since I was last here, nice to see some of the vetern members are still around. Decided to come back as this was one of the most chill group of people collectively I remember. I've already had a helpful response to my first topic so that proves it's good to be here to me!

Hello fellow internet people! 

My name is TheAzureGuy, folks call me TAG. I've been a part of the Sonic community for years now, I think I used to have an account here, it's long lost now though. I like video games, but you've probably guessed that already. Also, if any of you frequent RadioSEGA, (RIVAL STATION GRRR)  you may recognize me from there.

I hope I can reintegrate with this community as well as I have with others.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hello friends :^ )

All I can say is that I really adore Sonic the hedgehog! I've wanted to be here for a long while as I've enjoyed many The Sonic Show.

I hope to get along with you guise! XD ahaha Welp I don't have much say as I am not good with introductions but hopefully communicating with me will help you discern to you the kind of person I am! (y)

Hi theguyacrossthetable, fan of The Sonic Show uh? Who isn't? *cue studio audience laughter* No seriously that's cool.

And TheAzureGuy....I see you too hopped to the SSMB. 

• Thumbs Up 1

XD hahaha thanks man! I'm still somewhat a foreigner when it comes to forums as its been a long time since I've been in one. 

Edited by theguyacrossthetable

Hey all, I've been browsing the forums for some time now and finally decided to make an account. I haven't been a member on an internet forum in years so hopefully I still know what I'm doing. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and enjoying my time here so I guess I'll see you around the board!

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, an introduction...

-I'm not very good at video games due to bad hand-eye coordination, but insist on playing them anyways.

-I rant alot (insert dramatic gasp here.)

-I think that the community for this forum is absolutely fantastic.

-I'm not very athletic, but I'll read untill someone waves their hand over my face to get my attention.

-I'm also a huge fan of Zelda.

-I'm starting to sound a little narcissistic because all of these sentences so far have started with either "I" or "I'm".

Pleased to meet you all!

• Thumbs Up 6

Welcome-to-the-Herd.gif

Blimey, look at all that new blood. You've not been scared off yet have you??

Welcome to the Sonic Stadium Message Boards one and all. We hope you enjoy your stay here SheWhoRantsTooMuch, GreatAndPowerful, theguyacrossthetable, Doc Azure, Axl Rose, Wolfl, Da Victoes, Kneecaps, Trix Master, CSW, Heinous Creature, Destruction Preventer, Sonic7o7, DemonShad716, Recorderdude, Stephenb19, Mandew, ILuckySeven, LightDash, Shadid, XtremerSadiq and Best Dude55.

Phew...I don't know about anyone else, but I'm exhausted...anyway...

mlfw2637-121208_-_animated_applejack_cid

Hi, I'm GuywithPie3376. I love playing video games, such as Animal Crossing, Super Smash Bros., Sonic the Hedgehog (Of course), Super Mario Bros., and more.

Edited by GuywithPie3376
  • Thumbs Up 2