Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

Hi im Dejimon11 still getting the hang of using this site but i find it easier than most of the forums ive been to. Hope to enjoy myself here

• Thumbs Up 1

Welcome to all the new members, hope you enjoy your stay here. :) Also I love that username, Nuggets. Made me laugh a bit. :V Also if you run into any problems and are stumped on something Dejimon11 you could always check out the FAQ topic the staff have set up in the Feedback/Bug Report section. :)

Hi there! The name's Spinning Silver! I've been looking through a lot of Sonic forums for a few years now, this one being my most frequent. I like what I see, so here I am!

I've been a Sonic fan since I was five or six, can't remember precisely when. My fave Sonic game at this point is between Sonic 3 and Knuckles for 2D and Sonic Unleashed for the 3D.

Happy to be here, and here's to enjoying the stay! happy.png

• Thumbs Up 5

Woah, how long has this been here? I never saw it! Welp, better late than never.

I'm InfinityAlex, settling in as the would-be resident Jack of All Trades. My strongest area is art, I love drawing and I have been doing it all my life. I also make music too. Currently, I'm working on a fan game under the working title of Sonic Advance 4. My favourite Sonic game is Rush...I think.

If I were to described myself with one word, it would be animated.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hi there! The name's Spinning Silver! I've been looking through a lot of Sonic forums for a few years now, this one being my most frequent. I like what I see, so here I am!

I've been a Sonic fan since I was five or six, can't remember precisely when. My fave Sonic game at this point is between Sonic 3 and Knuckles for 2D and Sonic Unleashed for the 3D.

Happy to be here, and here's to enjoying the stay! happy.png

Welcome. Nice to see you enjoying the boards so far!

Woah, how long has this been here? I never saw it! Welp, better late than never.

I'm InfinityAlex, settling in as the would-be resident Jack of All Trades. My strongest area is art, I love drawing and I have been doing it all my life. I also make music too. Currently, I'm working on a fan game under the working title of Sonic Advance 4. My favourite Sonic game is Rush...I think.

If I were to described myself with one word, it would be animated.

And a late welocome to you as well!

I'd like to give all the new members a warm welcome. May you have a wonderful time here at the forum.

Welcome everyone to a magical land of sarcasm, awkward humor, Shrek jokes and Sonic that we call SSMB!

I hope everyone enjoys their stay. :)

Hi Folks, My name is Dave. I am from Belfast in Northern Ireland and have been interested in Sonic since I was about 7-8 so easily going on 15-20 years. My interests include Football, Ice Hockey and 10 Pin Bowling. I recently attended Summer of Sonic last weekend and really enjoyed the day. Hopefully I will get to know a few people on here and be able to meet up next year at the event (as long as I can get tickets again!!).

Welcome to SSMB Tails25, hope you enjoy your stay here. :) I too enjoy hockey, and I take it your favorite character is Tails? xP

Welcome to SSMB Tails25, hope you enjoy your stay here. :) I too enjoy hockey, and I take it your favorite character is Tails? xP
How did you guess!?! I support my local team the Belfast Giants and play a bit as well for the Belfast Ice Foxes(the irony!!) and as you guessed my player number is 25

Hi everyone,

I'm the SpecialOne. I'm just now catching on to Sonic as an adult even though I played it as a kid. I guess I can thank my Sonic fanatic friends for that. I'm looking forward to see all the posts and learning a lot more about Sonic.

How did you guess!?! I support my local team the Belfast Giants and play a bit as well for the Belfast Ice Foxes(the irony!!) and as you guessed my player number is 25

Welcome to the SSMB! Enjoy your stay.

Hi everyone,

I'm the SpecialOne. I'm just now catching on to Sonic as an adult even though I played it as a kid. I guess I can thank my Sonic fanatic friends for that. I'm looking forward to see all the posts and learning a lot more about Sonic.

Likewise, welcome. Looking forward to seeing you around dude.

Um... Hi, everyone ! I'm Kaleo. I'm 13 and I live in France. Because of my young age, my english is sometimes very...simple. I'm sorry.

I'm a Sonic fan since I was 7 years old, and this is the first English-speaking forum where I sign in. 

My favorite characters are Knuckles, Blaze  Marine and Vector. I also created fan-characters, I will maybe show them !

I hope I will meet new people and Sonic fans ! 

I guess I should introduce myself too.

I'm Cyclone T-301. You can call me just Cyclone to avoid the little code.

Sonic fan since I got a SEGA Genesis, and even after all the questionable games it had, I never felt the urge to leave it.

I've been lurking the site from some time, and I decided to join finally.

Hoping to have a great time here.

Hello, my name is Yawackhary (in some places also known as Furnessly) and I have been a long time Sonic fan [drifted during the 2004-2009 era though] with the first game I played was Sonic 1 and my favourite Sonic game is actually Sonic Triple Trouble on the Game Gear strangely enough. So yes, I enjoy quite a fair amount of the Sonic games, not all but a majority of them as well as Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog. I really like that cartoon. Oh and my favourite character is the blue hedgehog himself, prefer his classic design [1991-1999] however I like his more recent design quite a bit [i think from Sega Superstars Tennis onwards?].

While I don't do much, the games that I enjoy are platformers [apart from Sonic, there's Mario, Donkey Kong and Sly Cooper] and racing games [burnout, selected Need for Speed games, Gran Turismo, Daytona USA, Ridge Racer and many more] mostly but also other things such as selected 3rd person action games, lightgun games [e.g. Virtua Cop, Time Crisis, Point Blank, Silent Scope if that counts] and a couple of other genres as well. Very rarely I watch TV and even then it is a few cartoons.

In the past I have done some sprite rips for a certain place called The Spriters Resource (tSR), made some awful videos that regretted doing in the first place [most of the videos were in a community formed by apparently some ex-members here, I'm sure Dopply and UncleChuckTH used to come here if anyone here can recognise them names...], helped a bit on various websites including SMSPower and Sega-16 [not the Sega forums, the Mega Drive based place] but the reason why I joined is actually simple. Due to personality wise [as in other members had a certain sense of humour] and incompatible with the various members in terms of likes of things, it meant that it was very hard to find a community that I can feel comfortable with. Honestly I've tried various communities in the past in the past 8 years and something always goes wrong causing me to leave so hopefully (fingers crossed) that I found a community that feels all warm and fuzzy. Sorry if it came out a bit wrong.

I have read the rules and looking forward to being on here.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hello out there. I'm Jet Prower. My friend, who on here goes by the name of Ogilvie Maurice, invited me to get back into message boards if I could, so I finally took him up on his offer. I actually was a member long ago back during somewhere around 07 or 08, I can't remember exactly when it was. I didn't get a good impression when I was literally run out of here and attacked by most members the moment I signed up. I was told things are much different now, which is great to hear. =)

I've been a sonic fan for a very long time, but it didn't really take off until 2006, when I started coming online and getting more into the community itself. I've been off and on of message boards for awhile, where I've made and lost friends. I've been staff on a few boards in the past, such as Sonic Blast at one point. If It doesn't show already, Tails is my favorite character and always has been. My other favorites have changed around over time, but the fox will always be number one.

I do like to chat, but roleplaying was always one of my favorite activities as well. I used to hang out in those sections all the time and play on my IM's with my closest friends. Its always enjoyable, so always hit me up if want to chat or play.

Well, I'll try and stay as active as I can. If anyone wants to chat, please dont be shy and do contact me. I'll be around here.

Welcome to the forums! Hope you have a good time here, but as you've already got quite a few posts I imagine you are. :)

I like your avatar, I assume you drew it yourself?

Welcome to the forums! Hope you have a good time here, but as you've already got quite a few posts I imagine you are. smile.png

I like your avatar, I assume you drew it yourself?

I am having a good time here in the sections I can go to of course. Gotta try as best I can to not spoil the new game for myself ^^;

As for me character, actually a friend of mine drew it for me a few years ago. I can't really draw that well. I wish I could have been taught how to draw at some point, but I can't ^^;

Um... Hi, everyone ! I'm Kaleo. I'm 13 and I live in France. Because of my young age, my english is sometimes very...simple. I'm sorry.

I'm a Sonic fan since I was 7 years old, and this is the first English-speaking forum where I sign in. 

My favorite characters are Knuckles, Blaze  Marine and Vector. I also created fan-characters, I will maybe show them !

I hope I will meet new people and Sonic fans ! 

Hello and welcome. Try not to worry so much about your English skills, as you've shown up to this point you can type in simple English.

Don't sweat it and enjoy your time online here.

I guess I should introduce myself too.

I'm Cyclone T-301. You can call me just Cyclone to avoid the little code.

Sonic fan since I got a SEGA Genesis, and even after all the questionable games it had, I never felt the urge to leave it.

I've been lurking the site from some time, and I decided to join finally.

Hoping to have a great time here.

What's going on man?

I myself lurk on and off here so I understand how it is.

At any rate enjoy your stay and I look forward to seeing you around.

Hello, my name is Yawackhary (in some places also known as Furnessly) and I have been a long time Sonic fan [drifted during the 2004-2009 era though] with the first game I played was Sonic 1 and my favourite Sonic game is actually Sonic Triple Trouble on the Game Gear strangely enough. So yes, I enjoy quite a fair amount of the Sonic games, not all but a majority of them as well as Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog. I really like that cartoon. Oh and my favourite character is the blue hedgehog himself, prefer his classic design [1991-1999] however I like his more recent design quite a bit [i think from Sega Superstars Tennis onwards?].

While I don't do much, the games that I enjoy are platformers [apart from Sonic, there's Mario, Donkey Kong and Sly Cooper] and racing games [burnout, selected Need for Speed games, Gran Turismo, Daytona USA, Ridge Racer and many more] mostly but also other things such as selected 3rd person action games, lightgun games [e.g. Virtua Cop, Time Crisis, Point Blank, Silent Scope if that counts] and a couple of other genres as well. Very rarely I watch TV and even then it is a few cartoons.

In the past I have done some sprite rips for a certain place called The Spriters Resource (tSR), made some awful videos that regretted doing in the first place [most of the videos were in a community formed by apparently some ex-members here, I'm sure Dopply and UncleChuckTH used to come here if anyone here can recognise them names...], helped a bit on various websites including SMSPower and Sega-16 [not the Sega forums, the Mega Drive based place] but the reason why I joined is actually simple. Due to personality wise [as in other members had a certain sense of humour] and incompatible with the various members in terms of likes of things, it meant that it was very hard to find a community that I can feel comfortable with. Honestly I've tried various communities in the past in the past 8 years and something always goes wrong causing me to leave so hopefully (fingers crossed) that I found a community that feels all warm and fuzzy. Sorry if it came out a bit wrong.

I have read the rules and looking forward to being on here.

Hey, and welcome. It looks like you're enjoying the board so far. Take care and I'll see you around/

Hello out there. I'm Jet Prower. My friend, who on here goes by the name of Ogilvie Maurice, invited me to get back into message boards if I could, so I finally took him up on his offer. I actually was a member long ago back during somewhere around 07 or 08, I can't remember exactly when it was. I didn't get a good impression when I was literally run out of here and attacked by most members the moment I signed up. I was told things are much different now, which is great to hear. =)

I've been a sonic fan for a very long time, but it didn't really take off until 2006, when I started coming online and getting more into the community itself. I've been off and on of message boards for awhile, where I've made and lost friends. I've been staff on a few boards in the past, such as Sonic Blast at one point. If It doesn't show already, Tails is my favorite character and always has been. My other favorites have changed around over time, but the fox will always be number one.

I do like to chat, but roleplaying was always one of my favorite activities as well. I used to hang out in those sections all the time and play on my IM's with my closest friends. Its always enjoyable, so always hit me up if want to chat or play.

Well, I'll try and stay as active as I can. If anyone wants to chat, please dont be shy and do contact me. I'll be around here.

Hey Jet. I believe I have seen you previously on other sites in the past.

It seems as you're enjoying the boards so far. Welcome and enjoy your stay.

I guess I should have made my way to this thread first, eh?

Hey everybody, I'm Speedmancer. I've been lurking around here off and on since about 2006, and have finally decided to become a legit part of this awesome community I have appreciated from afar for so long. No idea why it took me this long, but better late than never right?

• Thumbs Up 1

I guess I should have made my way to this thread first, eh?

Hey everybody, I'm Speedmancer. I've been lurking around here off and on since about 2006, and have finally decided to become a legit part of this awesome community I have appreciated from afar for so long. No idea why it took me this long, but better late than never right?

Welcome to the SSMB! : D

*insert Sonic 1 title music*

But naw, jokes aside, I hope you have a great time here.

Hello and welcome. Try not to worry so much about your English skills, as you've shown up to this point you can type in simple English.

Don't sweat it and enjoy your time online here.

What's going on man?

I myself lurk on and off here so I understand how it is.

At any rate enjoy your stay and I look forward to seeing you around.

Hey, and welcome. It looks like you're enjoying the board so far. Take care and I'll see you around/

Hey Jet. I believe I have seen you previously on other sites in the past.

It seems as you're enjoying the boards so far. Welcome and enjoy your stay.

Oh you have? Been awhile since I've been on forums, but I've been on a few in the past yes. I used to go under a different name, but I have been around. Don't think I've seen you before, but thanks for the welcome anyway. smile.png

cool.png Hi everyone, what's up? I'm Shannon, and as you see from my username happy.png i'm a big fan of Sonic AND the late singer Aaliyah Haughton, sad.png who tragically was killed in a plane crash 12 years ago from tomorrow. I've been a fan of Sonic since early 1993, shortly after i turned 12 and after Sonic 2 come out. I was amazed by the colorful graphics and the speed, i was blown away. Then after playing that i decided to play Sonic 1...and, that's when i realized that the spin dash wasn't on there haha. But i loved that one too, wink.png especially when i heard the Spring yard zone music. It was playing both those games that i became a Sonic fan, but then i became a huge fan when the SATam cartoon aired. Not AOSTH, didn't really care much for that one hahaha, too oddball. I love SATam's dark tone, with some humor on the side. biggrin.png Also, the music was excellent! So ever since then i've been a Sonic fan.

I see this website all the time, usually from people who link to the blogs and news page. And i figured after a couple years i decided to join and share my sonic fandom here. I'm also a member on FUS and SMS, the name's the same there too. I was a member on SonicPros dry.png but somehow they gone to shit hahaha. Later today i'm gonna put up my sig and avatar, probably will put on the same pix from FUS.

smile.png So feel free to say hi, and i'll see you around on the board

cool.png Hi everyone, what's up? I'm Shannon, and as you see from my username happy.png i'm a big fan of Sonic AND the late singer Aaliyah Haughton, sad.png who tragically was killed in a plane crash 12 years ago from tomorrow. I've been a fan of Sonic since early 1993, shortly after i turned 12 and after Sonic 2 come out. I was amazed by the colorful graphics and the speed, i was blown away. Then after playing that i decided to play Sonic 1...and, that's when i realized that the spin dash wasn't on there haha. But i loved that one too, wink.png especially when i heard the Spring yard zone music. It was playing both those games that i became a Sonic fan, but then i became a huge fan when the SATam cartoon aired. Not AOSTH, didn't really care much for that one hahaha, too oddball. I love SATam's dark tone, with some humor on the side. biggrin.png Also, the music was excellent! So ever since then i've been a Sonic fan.

I see this website all the time, usually from people who link to the blogs and news page. And i figured after a couple years i decided to join and share my sonic fandom here. I'm also a member on FUS and SMS, the name's the same there too. I was a member on SonicPros dry.png but somehow they gone to shit hahaha. Later today i'm gonna put up my sig and avatar, probably will put on the same pix from FUS.

smile.png So feel free to say hi, and i'll see you around on the board

Hello and welcome.

Elsinore eh? Nice to see a few other people from So. Cal on this worldwide forum.

Anyway, welcome and enjoy your stay.

• Thumbs Up 1