Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

I am 24 years old and a big Sonic, Mario and Zelda fan. I am currently in college and I am Christian. I am a person who likes the oldest design for each character with some exceptions like super Mario 64 Mario design. I like originality and hate drastic changes. I joined this forum to have discussions on game series which I enjoy. I want to analyze what is the thoughts of other sonic fans through this site about sonic games and maybe some would agree with me and we could become friends. I am not here to stir up trouble please don't judge me.

I often go by the name Vlad Drakken, ro VlaDDrakkeN, or even just Vlad.

From the US, been a Sonic fan since Sonic Adventures, which was the game that made me into a full sonic fan and have been mostly since then.

Tanner, whos a member here, showed me this place and I figure Id crash here too.

Welcome, welcome to the SSMB guys! It's always great to see new faces. Sometimes it may not look like it, but we don't bite. Well, I don't at least, dunno about anyone else. Anyway, enjoy your stay here and have fun! :3

• Thumbs Up 1

Hello. I am Maximal Silver. Writing and drawing are my hobbies. Big Sonic the Hedgehog fan. Pancake Patterson/TheChaosBlue introduced me to this forum and I am looking forward to being a part of the community.

oh shit. I forgot to do this. 

I'm kind of awful. really, I'm a vegetarian, and I wear thick framed glasses.I also barely listen to any form of rock music. 

it gets worse. my favorite games are harvest moon, rune factory, and mirrors edge.

I also like photography and drawing.

as if that wasn't bad enough, I have a dolphin plushie that I sleep with at night.

...I've said too much

Edited by MiloTime
  • Thumbs Up 1

Hello.

I'm Razorsaw. I was around for a while, had some personal issues, became disillusioned with the community, and left.

Now I am back.

*waves*

• Thumbs Up 1

oh shit. I forgot to do this. 

I'm kind of awful. really, I'm a vegetarian, and I wear thick framed glasses.I also barely listen to any form of rock music. 

it gets worse. my favorite games are harvest moon, rune factory, and mirrors edge.

I also like photography and drawing.

as if that wasn't bad enough, I have a dolphin plushie that I sleep with at night.

...I've said too much

Hey! welcome and I like harvest moon too :D

Hello.

I'm Razorsaw. I was around for a while, had some personal issues, became disillusioned with the community, and left.

Now I am back.

*waves*

*waves back* Welcome back! It is good to see you :D

Greetings everybody, as you can see the name is Rayl, i'm from England, i'm 28 and i've been a Sonic fan for a very long time now, my first real console was a NES with Mario 3 but it wasn't long afterwards that i got a Mega Drive with the original Sonic on it and i've been following the series every since.

As the years go by, i like to think i've played a wide variety of games and while i have become fairly cynical regarding gaming as a whole, i still believe that one of the few franchises that still holds potential is Sonic, i suppose if i didn't believe that then i wouldn't be here now.

Anyway, glad to make your aqquantice and i hope we get along.

Greetings everybody, as you can see the name is Rayl, i'm from England, i'm 28 and i've been a Sonic fan for a very long time now, my first real console was a NES with Mario 3 but it wasn't long afterwards that i got a Mega Drive with the original Sonic on it and i've been following the series every since.

As the years go by, i like to think i've played a wide variety of games and while i have become fairly cynical regarding gaming as a whole, i still believe that one of the few franchises that still holds potential is Sonic, i suppose if i didn't believe that then i wouldn't be here now.

Anyway, glad to make your aqquantice and i hope we get along.

Hello! Welcome to the forums, Rayl! I hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

Edited by Jano

Hi, im Sir Spacebar, im unknown on youtube as YViatorIV, I like sketching and drawing, i've been a sonic fan for 4 years, and i'm a rookie in making music. Plus, i'm pretty much the worst guy you could meet in real life, I stutter, have a problem in pronouncing the letter R, am a very shy guy, and everyone hates me. 

Edited by Sir Spacebar

ohshitineverdidthis

Um, hi! I'm Mckenzie. I'm fifteen and I reside in the gloriously unglorious underbelly of Ohio. I'm a Sophomore in high school, and I'm hoping to attend a Trade School to become a graphic designer/comic book artist/concept art designer for my Junior and Senior years. I'm very art orientated; I love writing, drawing, painting and the like. Sonic has been my love since I was perhaps four or five years old. Besides Sonic, I like Disney, Kelly Clarkson, Harry Potter, Pokémon, Twilight (i'm sorry), Batman, social/cultural documentaries, Halloween attractions and basically Indie and Alt-Rock music. I'm on Tumblr as kelly-is-my-songbird. I'm on NaNoWriMo as Goodnight Moon. I'm the biggest dork you'll ever meet.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I better introduce... well, re-introduce myself. I used to be the member known as Gen-Kun, also known as Gen. Since I had a lot of stuff to deal with, and since I needed a break, I took a few months off. It's nice to re-unite with a few friends that I haven't seen in a while. :)

Well, I better introduce... well, re-introduce myself. I used to be the member known as Gen-Kun, also known as Gen. Since I had a lot of stuff to deal with, and since I needed a break, I took a few months off. It's nice to re-unite with a few friends that I haven't seen in a while. smile.png

Good to see you back on SSMB!   

• Thumbs Up 1

Good evening everybody.

As you can tell, I'm new here.

For those of you who are users of the SEGA Forums, you may know me. If not, I am -Metal Sonic-. I am a kind person who enjoys Nintendo, Sonic, and other video games. While I may be more of a Mario fan... please ignore that, as I am also a Sonic fan.

I hope to have a great time here! 

A user on the SEGA Forums told me to join the SSMB, so I decided to.

Good evening everybody.

As you can tell, I'm new here.

For those of you who are users of the SEGA Forums, you may know me. If not, I am -Metal Sonic-. I am a kind person who enjoys Nintendo, Sonic, and other video games. While I may be more of a Mario fan... please ignore that, as I am also a Sonic fan.

I hope to have a great time here! 

A user on the SEGA Forums told me to join the SSMB, so I decided to.

Wonderful! You made it here!biggrin.png

Evening all,

Newbie here who some may recognise from the SEGA forums.

As you can tell I am an Eggman fangirl, I have a lot of love and admiration for the great and glorious Doctor! I am a single Mum who enjoys playing quite a variety of video games, especially MMOs, FPS and RPGs.

Nice to meet you all! biggrin.png

• Thumbs Up 3

Evening all,

As you can tell I am an Eggman fangirl, I have a lot of love and admiration for the great and glorious Doctor! I am a single Mum who enjoys playing quite a variety of video games, especially MMOs, FPS and RPGs.

Nice to meet you all! :D

Oh, hey Mak! Nice to see that you came over here!

Evening all,

Mak! You're here! :D

Oh, hey Mak! Nice to see that you came over here!

Mak! You're here! biggrin.png

Heya guys, nice to see people I know here hehe :D

Evening all,

Pleased to welcome ya here Mak!smile.png

Name's Patrick.  I'm known as The Loose Cannon on the Bumbleking Forums though I haven't posted there in quite some time.  Been a long time since I've been posting in a Sonic forum and figured I'd come back and check out the forums of this great site!

I'm a part of the Sonic Wisconsin facebook page and some of us are getting together at Daisho Con this weekend!  It's gonna be pretty cool getting to know some fans in person.

I also have a tumblr at SonicBoomTube.tumblr.com .  I mostly post things about the comics but occassionally games and what-not.  I have plans to make a web show soon as I've written up some reviews of the comics and retrospectives of some of the games I have played. 

I'm into filming, metal, Transformers, Batman, Halo, and cats!  Hope you all are having a great day!

• Thumbs Up 1

Name's Patrick.  I'm known as The Loose Cannon on the Bumbleking Forums though I haven't posted there in quite some time.  Been a long time since I've been posting in a Sonic forum and figured I'd come back and check out the forums of this great site!

I'm a part of the Sonic Wisconsin facebook page and some of us are getting together at Daisho Con this weekend!  It's gonna be pretty cool getting to know some fans in person.

I also have a tumblr at SonicBoomTube.tumblr.com .  I mostly post things about the comics but occassionally games and what-not.  I have plans to make a web show soon as I've written up some reviews of the comics and retrospectives of some of the games I have played. 

I'm into filming, metal, Transformers, Batman, Halo, and cats!  Hope you all are having a great day!

welcome to SSMB :D enjoy your stay :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh, hello there. I'm JasperGunner00. Newbie here, but that is to be expected seeing as I am posting in a thread where people introduce themselves. I hope to have a wonderful time here.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hiya Folks!  Name's Dawn Blast!  Let's see...I'm mostly a fan of the older sonic games.  my interests include anime (magical girl anime and mecha anime being the best),  The Super Sentai and Kamen Rider series,  MLP: Friendship is Magic, pokemon (need to get a 3ds so i can get X or Y)  and Jrpgs!  Nice to meet you all!

• Thumbs Up 2