Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

Hiya Folks!  Name's Dawn Blast!  Let's see...I'm mostly a fan of the older sonic games.  my interests include anime (magical girl anime and mecha anime being the best),  The Super Sentai and Kamen Rider series,  MLP: Friendship is Magic, pokemon (need to get a 3ds so i can get X or Y)  and Jrpgs!  Nice to meet you all!

Nice to meet you, dude. Oh, and *Brohoof* ;) 

• Thumbs Up 1

Welcome new members!

tumblr_lxr1jzgeRy1rn95k2o1_500.gif

If your looking for a good way to connect with others, I'd recommend the status updates! They'll allow you to talk directly to other users. We post game conversations, movie discussions, random posts, sex jokes less-than-sophisticated humor *ahem*, and much more. It's a section to be free in whatever you want to say (as long as it follows SSMB's community guidelines)!

Have fun! We're glad to have you here. :)

*sigh* I am SO gonna regret this... XD

But I've been lurking in the shadows of this site and forum since...probably the Adventure days, actually. I'm old. ¦D

Figured after all of these years, I might as well join up and actually chat around or at leats lurk without being a complete Anonymous who does not forget and does not forgive. Or maybe that's the other way around? -~-

Nice to meet you folks. I always avoided joining this place because of how insanely chaotic it can get in the Sonic fanbase at times. Please try to convince me that I didn't make a mistake. ¦3

...And good luck with that, by the way. ¦D

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey. I'm 'Psychic Time Lord'. I was a fairly frequent user on the SEGA Forum who joined in '11. You might recognise me.

I think I signed up for this place a while back under the username 'Psychic Hedgehog', but I've forgotten my password for that account; I use a crap ton of different passwords, not sure which one I use on that one >_< I don't know if this is the appropriate place to ask this, but if you guys are against multiple accounts then could you please delete my old one? Thank you.

Anyway, I'm a obviously a Doctor Who and SEGA fan in some capacity. Got a PS3 and Wii U, so PM me if you want to add me. I hope this place is aight, didn't like the SEGA Forum because it's full of 11-year olds and immature /v/-esque posters.

• Thumbs Up 1

I seem to remember you Psychic! Happy to see old faces pop up again. You'll find plenty of Whovians here now!

• Thumbs Up 1

I seem to remember you Psychic! Happy to see old faces pop up again. You'll find plenty of Whovians here now!

Thank you! ^_^

Hello. As my name implies, I am a political nut head and I always loved Pokemon. To be honest, I have not played the games in a number of years; however, I still have a lot of fond memories about playing them in the past. Although, as far as the show, I only liked the first season.

I am stubborn about my political opinions; however I am always eager to engage in a discussion with people. If I find that my past view wasn't valid I am willing to change it! I also like to think I am open minded (I could work on that though lol). I enjoy listening to people because I try to see the world through their eyes (so to say). In my opinion more than half of our opinions of the world are formulated around how we see it. If you can  allow yourself to see what someone else sees, well, their argument makes a lot more sense. :) So yeah be honest with your opinions,

I enjoy running and working out. A well trained body is part of a well balanced soul I think. At least it sounds better then saying, I have a temper and working out helps me maintain it lol!

My favorite Sonic character is Shadow. In many ways, I can relate to him and how he feels. His pessimism about humanity is something which got me thinking about humanity. Humans can seem very inhumane at times and I can understand why he'd loose faith in us. Although, like Shakespeare said in Hamlet "What a piece of work is a man!" Indeed, we're all a piece of work I guess; but we've all got a lot of potential! And Shadow helped me see that :D

My favorite books are Lord of the Rings, the Hobbit, Narnia, the Door within trilogy, Sigurd the dragon slayer, the dialogues of Plato, the Analects of Confucius, the Iliad and Odyssey of Homer, and the Greek tragedies. My all time favorite is Ecclesiastes though. That book will change your life. Anyway, that is me! Hope to get to know you all better! :)

• Thumbs Up 2

Hello. As my name implies, I am a political nut head and I always loved Pokemon. To be honest, I have not played the games in a number of years; however, I still have a lot of fond memories about playing them in the past. Although, as far as the show, I only liked the first season.

I am stubborn about my political opinions; however I am always eager to engage in a discussion with people. If I find that my past view wasn't valid I am willing to change it! I also like to think I am open minded (I could work on that though lol). I enjoy listening to people because I try to see the world through their eyes (so to say). In my opinion more than half of our opinions of the world are formulated around how we see it. If you can  allow yourself to see what someone else sees, well, their argument makes a lot more sense. :) So yeah be honest with your opinions,

I enjoy running and working out. A well trained body is part of a well balanced soul I think. At least it sounds better then saying, I have a temper and working out helps me maintain it lol!

My favorite Sonic character is Shadow. In many ways, I can relate to him and how he feels. His pessimism about humanity is something which got me thinking about humanity. Humans can seem very inhumane at times and I can understand why he'd loose faith in us. Although, like Shakespeare said in Hamlet "What a piece of work is a man!" Indeed, we're all a piece of work I guess; but we've all got a lot of potential! And Shadow helped me see that :D

My favorite books are Lord of the Rings, the Hobbit, Narnia, the Door within trilogy, Sigurd the dragon slayer, the dialogues of Plato, the Analects of Confucius, the Iliad and Odyssey of Homer, and the Greek tragedies. My all time favorite is Ecclesiastes though. That book will change your life. Anyway, that is me! Hope to get to know you all better! :)

48126_341722275936500_1506179795_a.jpg Welcome to the party, friend!
  • Thumbs Up 1

hello!! my name is Ami. I am new to the forums. my English is weak, but I is a Sonic fan!

I love to write a Sonic story and play video games.

• Thumbs Up 5

hello!! my name is Ami. I am new to the forums. my English is weak, but I is a Sonic fan!

Well I did welcome you already in your topic but I'll do it again just be formal.

Welcome to SSMB Ami. I'm Crow, some goth metalhead who hangs out here for some reason but at the time being I'm kind of roleplaying as some ice fairy at the moment for the Christmas season. I'm not such a bad guy once you get to know me but enough about me since its not about me. SSMB is a pretty nice community for the most part and we would like to get to know about you more. I know there is still that language barrier in the way but I feel like we can help you with getting past that obstacle. But don't feel bad about not being able to know good english since I can hardly spell myself. Anyways hope you enjoy the place and if you need help with anything you can ask me or any other member around here, staff preferably. You might wanna talk to Jin too since he seems to know Japanese and he's pretty nice.

So enjoy your stay and have fun.

• Thumbs Up 2

thank you!! I didn't add that i first was a Sonic fan when I got Sonic the Hedgehog (the 3-d game) as a gift. and I love most games (i never played the early ones)

I also love to cook. (sushi yes)

• Thumbs Up 1

thank you!! I didn't add that i first was a Sonic fan when I got Sonic the Hedgehog (the 3-d game) as a gift. and I love most games (i never played the early ones)

I also love to cook. (sushi yes)

What do you like about Sonic the most? With the fire of being a lost cause recently sometimes it's good to have a mull over what we like the best.

Forget to introduce myself: I'm FourCartridge, the resident arcade racer buff. You should fit right in SSMB, so welcome!  

I liked the sense of speed in the game. I also really like Sonic the character, he is very funny and carefree

Greetings, Ami.

I'm Komodin, that guy who has some weird catch phrase involving the word "meh." Despite this, there's isn't much of anything that I genuinely dislike or think is meh. I hope you will have a great time here. smile.png

• Thumbs Up 1

Hi, Ami! You're username is pronounced as Naku-chin, right? We have members from all over the globe, but it's really rare that we get a Japanese user. Don't worry, no one will judge you if your English isn't the best. My username is Christmas themed at the moment, but my regular username is SheWhoRantsTooMuch. People also call me Rants, Ranting Lady, or SWRTS. Welcome to SSMB!

Nice to meet you. You can call me one of three names:

Gen, Hub, or Pinkie. Either is fine with me. :)

If you want to talk about anime or manga from 1970's to present, I know some from those times.

Hi, Ami! You're username is pronounced as Naku-chin, right? We have members from all over the globe, but it's really rare that we get a Japanese user. Don't worry, no one will judge you if your English isn't the best. My username is Christmas themed at the moment, but my regular username is SheWhoRantsTooMuch. People also call me Rants, Ranting Lady, or SWRTS. Welcome to SSMB!

yes my name is Naku-chin (Nakamura = Naku)

thank you alot :]

Welcome Ami to the boards. I'm sure I'm not the only one who says it's nice that you're really committed to the site in such a way you're improving your English here. That's a level of determination I admire. 

Thank you alot! I live in America now so I am trying :D

even in 10 years I am not so confident www

• Thumbs Up 1

We will help you understand as much as possible (and probably make your Katakana word classes make more sense as well).

I guess I should have done this earlier but regardless, my name is Mathan. I was a fan of the blue furball since 2007 and was hooked to it ever since. I'm a chill guy, always ready to listen to someone and have a nice conversation overall. I am from Tamil ethnicity and speak some Tamil every once in a while. I really like listening to music, especially Sonic and Tamil music. I used to be socially awkward in real life but I've been more social recently, so yeah. I've been really enjoying being part of this forum so far and continue to be part of it in the coming years.

Hey everyone. My name is Corey, I'm a electronic music artist who still has about 200 Sonic comics (Archie Comics) and all his old Sega Genesis games. The other day I bought the remastered version of Sonic 2 on my Android device (only $2.99!), on the day it came out tongue.png

I've made a few Sonic remixes, and some of my work even made it onto the recent Sonic CD remix album from OC Remix biggrin.png

• Thumbs Up 1

Hello, I'm Furryaoi but you can also call me Luke. Tails, Shadow and Sonic are my faves. :3 My english is not good, but I try my best. >.< I'm a shy person, but I really enjoy chatting! I like yaoi, animals, sweet food in general, games that needs you to use your brain [Like Professor Layton ♥], but also like calm games like Minecraft or terraria. I'm not a healthy person, and I can't work. For that reason, I sell drawings to help with house bills. You can see what I make by searching my nick on google. x3 I think that's it for now~

• Thumbs Up 2