Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

Hello, I'm Furryaoi but you can also call me Luke. Tails, Shadow and Sonic are my faves. :3 My english is not good, but I try my best. >.< I'm a shy person, but I really enjoy chatting! I like yaoi, animals, sweet food in general, games that needs you to use your brain [Like Professor Layton ♥], but also like calm games like Minecraft or terraria. I'm not a healthy person, and I can't work. For that reason, I sell drawings to help with house bills. You can see what I make by searching my nick on google. x3 I think that's it for now~

Welcome to SSMB Furryaoi/Luke! Hope you have a good time here. =)

If you want, you can showcase your work in the Sonic Showcase forum... As long as it's Safe For Work and in one place.

Welcome to SSMB Furryaoi/Luke! Hope you have a good time here. =)

If you want, you can showcase your work in the Sonic Showcase forum... As long as it's Safe For Work and in one place.

Thank you very much ^w^ Oh, I will... I just need some time to understand how the forum works and things like that. :3 But thank you again ♥

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey everyone. My name is Corey, I'm a electronic music artist who still has about 200 Sonic comics (Archie Comics) and all his old Sega Genesis games. The other day I bought the remastered version of Sonic 2 on my Android device (only $2.99!), on the day it came out tongue.png

I've made a few Sonic remixes, and some of my work even made it onto the recent Sonic CD remix album from OC Remix biggrin.png

Oh, awesome! happy.png

I downloaded the album yesterday. It's awesome. I really love your Stardust Speedway US remix. biggrin.png

Welcome to SSMB, by the by wink.png

Oh, how long has it been?  Is this a new forum?  I guess my old account's gone, but whaaaaaaaaaaaaatever.

If anyone remembers me, I managed to snatch my original username. (though I made a better avatar just for this place.)  I was the guy who kept trying to make a Sonic TCG, and I kept going on about game design.  While I've put down the Sonic TCG thing (did you know it's more worth your while to work on your own ideas?) I am still VERY into game design, and will be transferring to a college dedicated to such things soon.  I decided to come back to the o'l SSMB to see what the community was like now.  Sonic was my first game, and is what got me interested in what elements make a game what it is.

I also like to Draw, Play Pokemon, and have too many ideas about everything.

Hello everyone! ^o^ I am Kaabiitorori (or Kaabii for short!), I'm a 26-year old Spaniard based in the United Kingdom.

I have been aware of The Sonic Stadium for several years thanks to Gabz, as well as participating in the Summer of Sonic '10 and '11 entries, but now it is time that I decided to join in this wonderful, yet crazy community (I have been told this was nicknamed as The Madhouse). X3

I am a huge video gamer, big Nintendo and Sega fan for more than 20 years, and my favourite franchises are Mario, Kirby, Metroid, Pokémon, and of course, Sonic The Hedgehog, among many others. Among other favourite hobbies include watching movies, listening to some good ol' music, reading manga and watching anime.

Hope my introduction is welcomed in this community. Peace~! =3

• Thumbs Up 2

Hello everyone! ^o^ I am Kaabiitorori (or Kaabii for short!), I'm a 26-year old Spaniard based in the United Kingdom.

I have been aware of The Sonic Stadium for several years thanks to Gabz, as well as participating in the Summer of Sonic '10 and '11 entries, but now it is time that I decided to join in this wonderful, yet crazy community (I have been told this was nicknamed as The Madhouse). X3

I am a huge video gamer, big Nintendo and Sega fan for more than 20 years, and my favourite franchises are Mario, Kirby, Metroid, Pokémon, and of course, Sonic The Hedgehog, among many others. Among other favourite hobbies include watching movies, listening to some good ol' music, reading manga and watching anime.

Hope my introduction is welcomed in this community. Peace~! =3

That's the first time I've heard of that nickname...

Anyway, welcome to SSMB! =) We have a Summer of Sonic forum, since you mentioned being there, but it's mostly dead when the event itself isn't up and running or being prepared for.

That's the first time I've heard of that nickname...

Anyway, welcome to SSMB! =) We have a Summer of Sonic forum, since you mentioned being there, but it's mostly dead when the event itself isn't up and running or being prepared for.

Rolls off the tongue, doesn't it? XD Again, you guys can call me Kaabii for short; the complete nickname is the one I mostly use around gaming-related stuff, including accounts such as Nintendo Network ID, Xbox Live and PS Network.

Anyway, thank you very much for the welcoming message! =3

Hiya, welcome to SSMB! Of course you already know me, but I hope you enjoy yourself here anyway. ^^

Ta~! =3

Not much of an introduction to be honest. I've been here and gone every now and then since 2006 (or 2009 with the board wipe, so the stats say!). I feel like somehow, watching JezMM's livestreaming his Sonic CD run helped me shred some light into why I couldn't figure out my password here over the years!

Not much has happened to me since, just finished my 2D/3D Animation studies with meh grades and worked at *coughMcDonaldscough* for a whole year. Got some cool new friends and grew up beyond some of my problems too. Now I'm busy packing stuff to move from this appartment before the end of the year, considering some options for the near future (one of which is moving to England, though it's still widely uncertain). Life stuff basically!

Other than that I've been pretty computer-centric, jumping between YouTube, Tumblr, this or that website and some videogames. Nothing new in that department really. xD

So yeah, how are things going here? :D

Didn't even see this topic

I'm James, a swell fella. I'm lazy so I'll just copy my profile.

I'm James, but my friends call me Jams. Those dicks. Anyhow, I'm an artist and animator but I'm pretty relaxed about the stuff I make, so I only draw when I feel like it. I'm a pretty nice guy and I love making people laugh. I aspire to become a professional artist, as well as make some indie games on the side. I mean it's either that or join the military, and fuck that. Anyhow thanks for taking the time to read my bio and stuff, ciao.

Hello guys (and while we're at it, happy Christmas to everybody)

My name is Michele, I'm a 25 year old boy, I'm from Italy, and I hope my english will be understandable smile.png

• Thumbs Up 4

My name is Michele, I'm a 25 year old boy, I'm from Italy, and I hope my english will be understandable smile.png

Hi Michele, welcome to the forums and merry Christmas to you! I hope you enjoy your time here, there's quite a few members here whose first language isn't English either, but do fine posting. From what I've just read, your English seems fine so don't worry about it smile.png

• Thumbs Up 1

25 years isn't really a "boy" anymore, don't you think? =P

Welcome to SSMB regardless. Hope you have a good time here.

• Thumbs Up 1

Welcome to the SSMB, Michele!

Say, mind me asking, but do you frequent TV Tropes? 'Cause I see a troper there with your exact username.

• Thumbs Up 1

Welcome to the SSMB, Michele!

Say, mind me asking, but do you frequent TV Tropes? 'Cause I see a troper there with your exact username.

Yes, I'm that FearTear smile.png

• Thumbs Up 1

Hi im ShadowDehHedgie im a new fellow, im a huge fan of shadow, thats all i gotta say

Welcome to SSMB! And Merry Christmas! :D

Hi im ShadowDehHedgie im a new fellow, im a huge fan of shadow, thats all i gotta say

Hey Shadow! There's a few other fans for the black hedgehog here too; so hope you enjoy your stay.

Hello, I'm TheBluePhoenix, but please call me TBP for short. I just want to get along well with everyone on this forum. I've been lurking for a long time and you all seem pretty cool! This will also be the first forum I join, so I'm kinda nervous and a 'newbie' you could say.

Hey guys I'm The Triple Threat and I've been lurking around here for awhile and I've finally decided to join :) I'm a little bit new to this fourm thing so please be a nice to me if i mess up from time to time haha. Anyway i hope to make some friends here and have a good time too :D, so if theres anything else you would like to know about me just reading my profile or ask me and i'll gladly tell you soooooo yeah lol sorry if i'm rambling i'm kind of nerovus haha.

Hey guys I'm The Triple Threat and I've been lurking around here for awhile and I've finally decided to join smile.png I'm a little bit new to this fourm thing so please be a nice to me if i mess up from time to time haha. Anyway i hope to make some friends here and have a good time too biggrin.png, so if theres anything else you would like to know about me just reading my profile or ask me and i'll gladly tell you soooooo yeah lol sorry if i'm rambling i'm kind of nerovus haha.

Welcome to SSMB Triple Threat! =)

Don't worry, as long as you aren't a general jerk you should be fine.

• Thumbs Up 1

Welcome to SSMB Triple Threat! =)

Don't worry, as long as you aren't a general jerk you should be fine.

Thank you :)

and alright i'm too much of a nice guy to be a jerk but thank you for tip though man. :)

Hey guys I'm The Triple Threat and I've been lurking around here for awhile and I've finally decided to join smile.png I'm a little bit new to this fourm thing so please be a nice to me if i mess up from time to time haha. Anyway i hope to make some friends here and have a good time too biggrin.png, so if theres anything else you would like to know about me just reading my profile or ask me and i'll gladly tell you soooooo yeah lol sorry if i'm rambling i'm kind of nerovus haha.

Welcome the forums, Triple Threat! Hope you had a great Christmas/holiday.

Oh and don't worry too much about messing up, it does happen on occasion. Enjoy your stay here! :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Hi everyone.

I'm GamingEpic, though I'm not too fussed on what you call me. Haven't done the forum thing for quite a while, and would like to try it out again. I've been playing Sonic games since the 90's and I have supported the franchise through thick and thin. This is probably one of the few Sonic forums I have yet to take part in and I frequently lurk in the guest's corner so I thought I would try it out. I'm a bit new to some of the things I've seen on the forum so far but that will hopefully change soon.