Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

Haii there, I'm Thunderbolt the Fox, I've been a sonic fan since I was a kid and first got into sonic forums back in 2009 on the SSZ forums. I saw this forum in a post on the TTFF forums I'm at now and thought I'd give this place a try.

Nice to meet you all, I hope we'll all have a great time thunder_dance_2_by_thunderbolt_the_fox-d

• Thumbs Up 1

Haii there, I'm Thunderbolt the Fox, I've been a sonic fan since I was a kid and first got into sonic forums back in 2009 on the SSZ forums. I saw this forum in a post on the TTFF forums I'm at now and thought I'd give this place a try.

Nice to meet you all, I hope we'll all have a great time thunder_dance_2_by_thunderbolt_the_fox-d

Welcome to SSMB Thunderbolt! =) You should find we are a pretty friendly bunch(Well, most of us XD).

Hi, I'm Skyler. I'm an intermediate Sonic fan, and was fed up with not having people to talk to. I believe in striving for positivity, and have little patience for hate that is unwarranted.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hi, I'm Skyler. I'm an intermediate Sonic fan, and was fed up with not having people to talk to. I believe in striving for positivity, and have little patience for hate that is unwarranted.

Hi there Skyler, welcome to SSMB! Hope you enjoy it! :)

Hi welcome to SSMB, I'm new to so don't come to me for help cause I have no idea what I'm doing thunder_says_nope_by_thunderbolt_the_fox

My name's Nick. I was on this site all the time back in the ol' Sonic Cage Dome days -- back when Gamerguy et. al. were making super ambitious fangames, and I also vaguely remember Iceman asking me to help him out with isometric graphics. I pop on this site every now and then -- admittedly not that much since SCD has suffered an entropic heat-death since mid-2008. 

Hi! I'm a new member. I'm TriTails. I'm a fan of Sonic and Tails and I also like Mario and Luigi. I saw SSMB in someone's post in Two Tailed Fox Forums and decided to Google it. And... Here I am!

It's good to meet ya all! I hope we'll get along well in here!smile.png

I swear I never saw that thread when I was looking for one. Oh well.

Anyway, I'm Daya and kinda a fan of Sonic, I grew up with his genesis games and I came back to it when I played Sonic Generations.

I draw, I read comic books (from everywhere) and play video games (duh!) and I got a taste of modding thanks to Quake and I intend to use this for a Sonic mod designed around the keyboard/mouse combo (but first I have to be familiar with mapping, so not now).

Hope I'll have a good time here because being ignored most of the time kinda hits me, even harder when it's about my work.

Hi everybody. I'm The CyberDemon and I'm a HUGE fan of Sonic, both games and his character. I never really considered myself to make an account here, but I have finally made one. I'll try and not to break any rule and have a good time here.

Hi everybody. I'm The CyberDemon and I'm a HUGE fan of Sonic, both games and his character. I never really considered myself to make an account here, but I have finally made one. I'll try and not to break any rule and have a good time here.

Welcome to the Sonic Stadium, Cyber Demon! I remember you from the Sega Forums, it's cool you're a member here smile.png Don't worry about rules too much, just try to have a good time here and I think you'll like it.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hi guys! My name is NazcaPilot, and I've been a fan of the blue hedgehog for most of my life. I recognize some of you from the BKC forum. I've been a member of that forum for many years, but I've since grown detached from it for several reasons. However, I'm not here to say bad things about another forum. I'm here to socialize with other members in the Sonic fandom! I was referred to this site awhile back, but I didn't start coming around here to lurk until a few weeks ago. I thought this place looked cool, so I decided to sign up! I know that I haven't been online for very long, but I'm glad that I joined, nonetheless. I really like this atmosphere of this place and all the cool features it has to offer. I'm hoping to meet new friends and have a great time in this community! smile.png

Hey everyone, I'm Maishul. I'm a huge KH fan, played every single one even the final mixes. I'm mainly here to make some new friends who are into Video Games and Roleplaying. Shoot me a PM or IM, since I've put my Skype into my profile, and besides that, have a good day.

Welcome to SSMB Maishul! =)

Hey everyone, I'm Maishul. I'm a huge KH fan, played every single one even the final mixes. I'm mainly here to make some new friends who are into Video Games and Roleplaying. Shoot me a PM or IM, since I've put my Skype into my profile, and besides that, have a good day.

*shoots you a PM*

Hi there,
I'm fan of Tails, and Sonic franchise, and also into SEGA. I have a PS3 and a Wii (and also a N64, although that's on eBay). I'm a purebred Indian, and I'm also a Christian. I'm mainly into computers, media (music, GFX/VFX, games, etc), and languages.
So, it is nice to meet you :)
Is my username too generic?
BTW You may have seen me on article comments under username of »Shawn« ^.^

• Thumbs Up 1

Hi there,

I'm a long time fan. The first video game I ever played was Sonic for the Mega-Drive and I loved it, but a year or so later when Sonic & Knuckles came out, I really started to be a fan, specially because I loved Knuckles as a character. I've been a fan ever since. I'm barely older than Sonic himself, and I've played all Sonic's main games until Generations, and most of all spin-offs, usually, I buy all the games to which I have a console for. :) My favorite character is Knuckles, but Sonic and specially Super Sonic are close to that too. 

Hi there,

I'm a long time fan. The first video game I ever played was Sonic for the Mega-Drive and I loved it, but a year or so later when Sonic & Knuckles came out, I really started to be a fan, specially because I loved Knuckles as a character. I've been a fan ever since. I'm barely older than Sonic himself, and I've played all Sonic's main games until Generations, and most of all spin-offs, usually, I buy all the games to which I have a console for. smile.png My favorite character is Knuckles, but Sonic and specially Super Sonic are close to that too. 

Hi 10e10! Welcome to SSMB! =)

There's a few Knuckles fans around here too, so you shouldn't have much problem finding one...

Heellooooo everyone!!! biggrin.png

I'm Joshua Carraway aka JCWithTheRojoTee or JCWithTheRojoT on the Jun Senoue forums, formerly known as Sonic1991. I'm a new member (obviously lol) joining only a day ago. I look forward to interacting with everyone and kicking things off with a bang with 2 (hopefully!) submissions for the Sonic Stadium Music Album 2013 & Knuckles! 

Hello. Some of you may know me from the BumbleKing forums and deviantArt, but for those of you who don't, I am SurrealBrain. I am a big Sonic fan, and I enjoy the Archie comics. I hope I won't be too much of a bother here.

• Thumbs Up 3

Hello. Some of you may know me from the BumbleKing forums and deviantArt, but for those of you who don't, I am SurrealBrain. I am a big Sonic fan, and I enjoy the Archie comics. I hope I won't be too much of a bother here.

Nice to see you here, SurrealBrain! It's cool to see more people from the BKC. You won't be much of a bother, my friend. You've been just fine all the time I've known you. I cannot imagine that this is going to change. smile.png

Hey there! I'm lucidshine. Been a Sonic fan for a while. Got back into it recently and decided to join this place, especially since I'm officially done with a certain blogging site that will not be named due to the type of people who frequent it. Needed a new place to hang around! I hope we can all get along.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hi my name is Alex and I'm a huge fan of Vector! I heard of this place thanks to a friend of mine so I joined today to see what it is like. I hope to get along with you well. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Welcome, lucidshine. Hope things go well for you here.

EDIT: Oh, I got Ninja'd and someone else introduced himself. Welcome, TheRealVectorFan. Same thing I just said to lucidshine.

Hey there! I'm lucidshine. Been a Sonic fan for a while. Got back into it recently and decided to join this place, especially since I'm officially done with a certain blogging site that will not be named due to the type of people who frequent it. Needed a new place to hang around! I hope we can all get along.

Welcome to SSMB Lucidshine! We try to be a friendly community here, so if you want to chat, just send a PM or something on one of us. =)

Hi my name is Alex and I'm a huge fan of Vector! I heard of this place thanks to a friend of mine so I joined today to see what it is like. I hope to get along with you well. smile.png

Hey Alex(Can I call you that?). There's a few Vector fans here and there, so you should fit in just fine with them.

And I made my way here because lucidshine told me that it seems like a pretty awesome place. I also recently got back into Sonic after taking a really long break from the fandom and from the games in general. My universal username is ChibiForte, but you can just call me Chibi. I'm 20 going on like 5 and I love drawing, tea, One Direction, and food. Hopefully we can all get along!

• Thumbs Up 1