Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

Hi there. I just signed up half an hour ago.

My friends say I obsess over Sonic too much. What do they know?

Anyway, I came here just in general to talk about things like Sonic and stuff.

It'd be nice to find a place to discuss my collection of theories, though. Also how much fun it is to do things like this.

Nice to meet you! I hope you enjoy your stay at SSMB! :D

Also, I agree with the subtitles in that image. 'Ahhh' would be my reaction as well (although I know that part of the game has nothing to do with what's going on xD) Looks really cool though!

It'd be nice to find a place to discuss my collection of theories, though. Also how much fun it is to do things like this.

Welcome, good sir! I home you have a wonderful time here at SSMB! :D Great to have you aboard! :)

Hello I'm Marmitecashews been sonic fan since the Megadrive days. My favourite game is sonic 2

I've been lurking here for a number of years now. But today I decided to make an account.

• Thumbs Up 3

My name is Dipsy, it is a pleasure to meet everyone here. My real name is Aimee but I picked the name Dipsy because I love lumas and stars and the little dipper constellation so I named myself with those in mind and also because I thought it sounded really cute. (ᗒᗜᗕ)՛̵̖

Do not be shy, if you want to say hello then please feel free I love it when I get to make new friends! o(≧∇≦o)

• Thumbs Up 2

My name is Dipsy, it is a pleasure to meet everyone here. My real name is Aimee but I picked the name Dipsy because I love lumas and stars and the little dipper constellation so I named myself with those in mind and also because I thought it sounded really cute. (ᗒᗜᗕ)՛̵̖

Do not be shy, if you want to say hello then please feel free I love it when I get to make new friends! o(≧∇≦o)

Hello I'm Marmitecashews been sonic fan since the Megadrive days. My favourite game is sonic 2

I've been lurking here for a number of years now. But today I decided to make an account.

8c03e5009c9b3db8b3bb949edbcb452899866608

Hello, everyone! It's nice to meet you all! Enjoy your stay!

H-hi, Aimee, it's nice to m-meet you...! *blushes and twiddles fingers* U-umm.... I really l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-like lumas and stars too...! I hope we can be fr-f-r-f-r-friends!! >.<; *face turns bright red and scurries off while cherry blossoms flow in the breeze*

• Thumbs Up 2

Hello, everyone! It's nice to meet you all! Enjoy your stay!

Thank you Failinhearts, I love your name by the way! ( ˘ ³˘)♥

H-hi, Aimee, it's nice to m-meet you...! *blushes and twiddles fingers* U-umm.... I really l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-like lumas and stars too...! I hope we can be fr-f-r-f-r-friends!! >.<; *face turns bright red and scurries off while cherry blossoms flow in the breeze*

Hi Angie, your avatar is super cute! I also love that description there, it's really poetic and pretty. I love to write poetry.

Cherry Blossom Night
Nights filled with the fragrance of cherry blossoms
Blooming eternally in the blissfull night
Becoming one with all and all becoming a fleeting memory

Nights filled with the sight of cherry blossoms
Floating almost magically in the breeze
Becoming one with the wind, a sight to behold

Nights filled with the feeling of cherry blossoms
Brushing past your skin as they fall to the ground
Cherry Blossom Night... Cherry Blossom Love

I wrote that a month ago for fun. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Thumbs Up 4

Hi all!

Just registered! Wanted to introduce myself!

I have a collection of Sonic The Hedgehog original production art, animation art, and toy prototypes! Those are my main ficus, although I enjoy the prototype toys most of all. 

Hope to share my collection here and have some good discussions!

Thank You!

-SAC

Edited by Kiah
Original topic merged with the existing Introduction Topic
  • Thumbs Up 3

Hi all!

Just registered! Wanted to introduce myself!

I have a collection of Sonic The Hedgehog original production art, animation art, and toy prototypes! Those are my main ficus, although I enjoy the prototype toys most of all. 

Hope to share my collection here and have some good discussions!

Thank You!

-SAC

I can't wait to see those!

Returning member here. It's KIRBY

I used to be quite active around the forums before 2010-ish.

Now in my hopefully final lap in university _(:3

These days I'm more into cosplay and other shenanigans

Nice to see everyone again! 

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...

I might as well introduce myself.

Hey I'm TheBlueGuardian, I was a member here before until the sever crashed, I like play video games, watch anime and some other stuff and thats about it.

Edited by TheBlueGuardian

I might as well introduce myself.

Hey I'm TheBlueGuardian, I was a member here before until the sever crashed, I like play video games, watch anime and some other stuff and thats about it.

Wekcome back then, TheBlueGuardian! Nice to meet ya for the first time!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! So I already made a thread in the Showcase about my SA2 comic I'm working on, but I haven't properly introduced myself to the forum! My name is Reggie Graham, also known as Ziggyfin! I've been a huge fan of Sonic since I was little, and the Archie comics have been a huge inspiration to my artwork. I hope to be as active as I can on here and hopefully I can even come on down to Sonic Revolution next year :) 

• Thumbs Up 9

Hello! So I already made a thread in the Showcase about my SA2 comic I'm working on, but I haven't properly introduced myself to the forum! My name is Reggie Graham, also known as Ziggyfin! I've been a huge fan of Sonic since I was little, and the Archie comics have been a huge inspiration to my artwork. I hope to be as active as I can on here and hopefully I can even come on down to Sonic Revolution next year :) 

Howdy, fellow Canadian brother and Archie fan!

Glad to see you're enjoying your stay here at the ol' SSMB and hope you do have the time to interact with us in the future also that SA2 comic is pretty dope as everyone would know of course. :P

• Thumbs Up 5

I came here to greet the new folk

With this post that looks like a joke

You'll like it here

There is nothing to fear

And I'm a real pleasant bloke

A limerick by DanielJ86.

• Thumbs Up 1

'Ellyooo~ there.  Suppose I should introduce myself.  I've been a Sonic fan for all of my life, basically.  Decided to come here to have a place to share some of my works with, and to the same with other people too.  I actually do music as one of my past-times,
so check out my soundcloud if you're interested (>'-')> https://soundcloud.com/mastagambit
You can also see some older chiptunes that i'd done a bit of a long time ago by comparison on my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/MastaGambit (I kinda just stopped uploading there x.x)

I actually know Ogilvie here through a little Facebook group we were in, and have been good close friends with him ever since.  So, yeah.  Hi Ogilvie! ^.^

Anyway, hope to get to know some people here.

• Thumbs Up 2

Hello there, my name is Maishul-- apparently I had an account here so I guess I'm returning.

Welcome... back? xD Nice to meet ya!

'Ellyooo~ there.  Suppose I should introduce myself.  I've been a Sonic fan for all of my life, basically.  Decided to come here to have a place to share some of my works with, and to the same with other people too.  I actually do music as one of my past-times,
so check out my soundcloud if you're interested (>'-')> https://soundcloud.com/mastagambit
You can also see some older chiptunes that i'd done a bit of a long time ago by comparison on my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/MastaGambit (I kinda just stopped uploading there x.x)

I actually know Ogilvie here through a little Facebook group we were in, and have been good close friends with him ever since.  So, yeah.  Hi Ogilvie! ^.^

Anyway, hope to get to know some people here.

Welcome to the SSMB dude, I hope you have a good time here and don't forget to share your works with us.

Oh, hello.

I got into Sonic the Hedgehog with Sonic 2 on the Genesis waaaaay back in the day. I actually haven't really played much Sonic since Sonic Heroes, but I recently began reading the Archie comics (I'm making my way through the first 50 issues right now), and it's sort of reignited my interest. So, here I am!

• Thumbs Up 4

Oh, hello.

I got into Sonic the Hedgehog with Sonic 2 on the Genesis waaaaay back in the day. I actually haven't really played much Sonic since Sonic Heroes, but I recently began reading the Archie comics (I'm making my way through the first 50 issues right now), and it's sort of reignited my interest. So, here I am!

Ah, welcome to the SSMB, Dragons! I am Komodin, a fellow person who's really interested in reptiles, and I hope that you have an awesome time here!

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

'Ello!

My name is Yami (YamiMario on some places), and I'm from Denmark. In my free time I like to draw (art/sketch blog; yamiartio,tumblr.com , i did actually do a drawing for the #badnik video a while back!!!1 ), voice act, and mess around with game development.

I've been a Sonic fan since the mid-2000s, I was introduced to the series by the Mega Collection pack and Sonic Heroes, but getting that pre-owned copy of Adventure 2: Battle for GameCube, playing through it, and then watching it's arc recreated on Sonic X on TV (our local Jetix channel spammed the hell out of the show) is what made me a fan. Sonic '06 and Shadow's game are guilty pleasures for me, and I really liked Unleashed, Colors, Generations and Lost World.

I got into the Archie comics a few years ago, which is my favorite part of the franchise right now. It also made me go back and watch SatAM, which I thought was great, especially season 2. I love the Freedom Fighters, and especially post-reboot Sally. Always looking forward to what really obscure thing Ian will add to the next issue.

Been stalking this forum on and off, I decided to finally join so... Hey!

• Thumbs Up 2

27 minutes ago, YamiFromDenmark said:

'Ello!

My name is Yami (YamiMario on some places), and I'm from Denmark. In my free time I like to draw (art/sketch blog; yamiartio,tumblr.com , i did actually do a drawing for the #badnik video a while back!!!1 ), voice act, and mess around with game development.

I've been a Sonic fan since the mid-2000s, I was introduced to the series by the Mega Collection pack and Sonic Heroes, but getting that pre-owned copy of Adventure 2: Battle for GameCube, playing through it, and then watching it's arc recreated on Sonic X on TV (our local Jetix channel spammed the hell out of the show) is what made me a fan. Sonic '06 and Shadow's game are guilty pleasures for me, and I really liked Unleashed, Colors, Generations and Lost World.

I got into the Archie comics a few years ago, which is my favorite part of the franchise right now. It also made me go back and watch SatAM, which I thought was great, especially season 2. I love the Freedom Fighters, and especially post-reboot Sally. Always looking forward to what really obscure thing Ian will add to the next issue.

Been stalking this forum on and off, I decided to finally join so... Hey!

On 14/12/2015 at 6:02 PM, DragonsHaveScales said:

Oh, hello.

Hello, you two! Welcome to SSMB, enjoy your stay! Name's Failinhearts, hope we can be friends! :) 

• Thumbs Up 1

HI all! 

I'm Ann-Marie, I'm British, and I've been a Sonic fan since the first game ever came out. I was born in 1991, so I'm as old as Sonic is, and I spent most of my baby-hood sat on my dad's lap watching him play the Mega Drive. I've grown up with video games, particularly Sonic, and although I haven't played many of the newer ones (moving out killed my funds!) I've watched a lot of LPs so I know what the games are about. 

I hope I can be welcome here! 

• Thumbs Up 5