Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

2 hours ago, ju87 said:

Hello there I am ju87 and I came here because I used to play sonic on my sega every day and I still play unleashed on the Wii sometimes

I really like sonic and I hope this forum is a nice place for me

cheers :D

Hey, @ju87! Let me give you my signature hello!

8c03e5009c9b3db8b3bb949edbcb452899866608

Welcome to SSMB! Enjoy your stay! If you need any sort of help or just wanna chat, I'll be here!

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

Hey, @ju87! Let me give you my signature hello!

Welcome to SSMB! Enjoy your stay! If you need any sort of help or just wanna chat, I'll be here!

Thank you and hello there

you're a very nice person

Cheers :D

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, ju87 said:

Hello there I am ju87 and I came here because I used to play sonic on my sega every day and I still play unleashed on the Wii sometimes

I really like sonic and I hope this forum is a nice place for me

cheers :D

Sup man! Welcome to the forums~!

You come to the right place as this is a very friendly community, not only that but we have quality, respectful and many times fun discussions here and I hope you find yourself as home. 

3 hours ago, Mors said:

Hey!

Umm, I'm Mors and I make fangames. I current project is Super Mario Flashback. Yeah...

That's it.

Welcome to the SSMB, Mors! I'm sure that you'll have an awesome time here!

If you want to present your fangames to your fellow members here, feel free to make a thread for it in the Showcase subforum. Personally speaking, I'm curious to see how Super Mario Flashback looks.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, Komodin said:

Welcome to the SSMB, Mors! I'm sure that you'll have an awesome time here!

If you want to present your fangames to your fellow members here, feel free to make a thread for it in the Showcase subforum. Personally speaking, I'm curious to see how Super Mario Flashback looks.

I wasn't planning to make a topic on here, but okay!

And thanks!

• Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, Mors said:

Hey!

Umm, I'm Mors and I make fangames. I current project is Super Mario Flashback. Yeah...

That's it.

The Ninth Doctor says hello, Mors!

Welcome to SSMB! You make fangames, eh? That's awesome! Enjoy your stay!

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

The Ninth Doctor says hello, Mors!

Welcome to SSMB! You make fangames, eh? That's awesome! Enjoy your stay!

Thanks!

• Thumbs Up 1

I have no idea why but I really fancied joining a Sonic forum again... I guess I must be feeling nostalgia or something but I used to spend most of my time as a kid on these things. (I used also make tons of unfinished fan-games as you do.)

Anyway, I'm just an average nerd I guess, who dabbles with video games for a living. I also have a tattoo of classic Sonic on my right arm and I'm British. 

I'm just saying 'ello, and we'll see how active I'll become or what awesome new friends I might make on my adventure! ^^

Just now, SinclairStrange said:

I have no idea why but I really fancied joining a Sonic forum again... I guess I must be feeling nostalgia or something but I used to spend most of my time as a kid on these things. (I used also make tons of unfinished fan-games as you do.)

Anyway, I'm just an average nerd I guess, who dabbles with video games for a living. I also have a tattoo of classic Sonic on my right arm and I'm British. 

I'm just saying 'ello, and we'll see how active I'll become or what awesome new friends I might make on my adventure! ^^

Time to say 'ello in the most British way possible.... by using stuff from Doctor Who! XD

Welcome to SSMB, Mr. SinclairStrange! I hope you enjoy your stay! You joined in just in time for Sonic's 25th anniversary coming up soon! If you need antning, you'll know where to find me!

11 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Time to say 'ello in the most British way possible.... by using stuff from Doctor Who! XD

Welcome to SSMB, Mr. SinclairStrange! I hope you enjoy your stay! You joined in just in time for Sonic's 25th anniversary coming up soon! If you need antning, you'll know where to find me!

Ah and you even used my favourite of the modern Doctors! 
And thanks :D

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, everybody! How are you? So um, I'm new here, and I love the Sonic the Hedgehog series!♡ My favorite Sonic game is SA2 and then my second is Sonic Heroes! The first Sonic game I ever played though was Sonic Advance 2 for the GBA. Well, the 25th anniversary game is coming up, and I am very curious to see what is going to happen this year! Hopefully something amazing!★

Other than Sonic, I like to draw, listen to music, spend time with my sister, and RP! And lastly, my favorite color is pink~♪

✿Thank You! I hope we can be friends!✿

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, TwinkleCharm said:

Hi, everybody! How are you? So um, I'm new here, and I love the Sonic the Hedgehog series!♡ My favorite Sonic game is SA2 and then my second is Sonic Heroes! The first Sonic game I ever played though was Sonic Advance 2 for the GBA. Well, the 25th anniversary game is coming up, and I am very curious to see what is going to happen this year! Hopefully something amazing!★

Other than Sonic, I like to draw, listen to music, spend time with my sister, and RP! And lastly, my favorite color is pink~♪

Hello! Welcome to SSMB, enjoy your stay! Nice to meet you!

You like to RP, eh? Well, we do have a couple active ones here you might want to take a look at!

• Thumbs Up 1

On 1/21/2016 at 10:36 PM, SinclairStrange said:

15 hours ago, TwinkleCharm said:

Hey guys! Welcome to the forums! 

If you wish to draw, roleplay or make video games, there is a Showcase section to show off your talent. Other than that, it's great having you guys here and I hope we can all get along. If you need anyone to talk to or to make friends, I am here. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

so after a long long time spectating on the sonic fanbase without ever getting involved i've finally gone Full Hog and now i'm trapped in sonic oh god.

anyway uh i'm more of a fan of the rebooted archie comics than the games but i'm totally all over that adventure nostalgia, hah. 

i draw a ton of fanart so i might share that on here some time? 

also i apologize in advance for my crush on the werehog :^|

3 minutes ago, 64ORBS said:

so after a long long time spectating on the sonic fanbase without ever getting involved i've finally gone Full Hog and now i'm trapped in sonic oh god.

anyway uh i'm more of a fan of the rebooted archie comics than the games but i'm totally all over that adventure nostalgia, hah. 

i draw a ton of fanart so i might share that on here some time? 

also i apologize in advance for my crush on the werehog :^|

Welcome to SSMB! Enjoy your stay!

Archie fan, Adventure fan, all Sonic fans are welcome here! :)

Feel free to share your art too! We have an entire area dedicated to that!

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey everyone!

My name is Sam, and I've been a Sonic fan for most of my life - I think Sonic 2 was the first videogame I ever played, way back on the Megadrive.  Have played mostly every Sonic game since over the years, and have always had a soft spot for the franchise even when Sonic Team cock things up. 

In real life, I'm a musician/music obsessive and video game nut - other stuff I have played recently includes the Metal Gear franchise, Undertale, Grim Fandango, anything by SUDA51, Platinum Games, and a whole bunch else. 

Have been lurking for a little while and thought I'd finally join! 

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Hyp3hat said:

Hey everyone!

My name is Sam, and I've been a Sonic fan for most of my life - I think Sonic 2 was the first videogame I ever played, way back on the Megadrive.  Have played mostly every Sonic game since over the years, and have always had a soft spot for the franchise even when Sonic Team cock things up. 

In real life, I'm a musician/music obsessive and video game nut - other stuff I have played recently includes the Metal Gear franchise, Undertale, Grim Fandango, anything by SUDA51, Platinum Games, and a whole bunch else. 

Have been lurking for a little while and thought I'd finally join! 

Welcome!

You come to the right place as this is a very friendly community, not only that but we have quality, respectful and many times fun discussions here and I hope you find yourself at home. :)

Hi everyone! This website seems like the go-to place for all things sonic so I figured I'd sign up!

Been a fan of sonic for as long as I can remember! First game I played was sonic 1 on the old megadrive/genesis console, I think I've played nearly every sonic game to date, the exceptions been games on handhelds and the wii/wii U.

Oh and just to let you all know now, I liked and still enjoy playing the 2006 game and it introduced me to my all time favorite character Silver! So please don't rip my head off for liking it.

I hope to share some sonic artwork here too as I recently got back into drawing such content, you can thank news about the 25th anniversary for that one! 

I think thats everything, Hope be friends with you all :)

• Thumbs Up 3

13 minutes ago, MechTech said:

Hi everyone! This website seems like the go-to place for all things sonic so I figured I'd sign up!

Been a fan of sonic for as long as I can remember! First game I played was sonic 1 on the old megadrive/genesis console, I think I've played nearly every sonic game to date, the exceptions been games on handhelds and the wii/wii U.

Oh and just to let you all know now, I liked and still enjoy playing the 2006 game and it introduced me to my all time favorite character Silver! So please don't rip my head off for liking it.

I hope to share some sonic artwork here too as I recently got back into drawing such content, you can thank news about the 25th anniversary for that one! 

Yo! Welcome man! There are a lot of users here who love Silver the Hedgehog, so no one will rip your head off for it. 

Please enjoy your stay here! :)

1 hour ago, Mikyeong said:

Welcome!

You come to the right place as this is a very friendly community, not only that but we have quality, respectful and many times fun discussions here and I hope you find yourself at home. :)

Thanks! Just need to figure out to make a signature and I'm all set...  Nailed it.

1 hour ago, MechTech said:

Howdy-doo! MechTech... sounds familiar. Is your username perchance a reference to this?

Don't worry, pal. I enjoyed 06 and I love Silver, so you're safe with me! Feel free to share your artwork in the Showcase section!

• Thumbs Up 1

48 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Howdy-doo! MechTech... sounds familiar. Is your username perchance a reference to this?

Don't worry, pal. I enjoyed 06 and I love Silver, so you're safe with me! Feel free to share your artwork in the Showcase section!

Haha no n my name isn't a reference to that but I can say I am a big transformer fan too!

and good to know! I've sometimes gotten big backlash about liking 06 so I'm a bit uneasy about sharing such info : S

• Thumbs Up 2