Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

Just now, MechTech said:

Haha no n my name isn't a reference to that but I can say I am a big transformer fan too!

and good to know! I've sometimes gotten big backlash about liking 06 so I'm a bit uneasy about sharing such info : S

I have a sense we'll get along juuust fine. ;)

Don't worry, we're full of unpopular opinions. We even have a topic dedicated to that sort of thing. (Well, half dedicated... but still.)

2 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

I have a sense we'll get along juuust fine. ;)

Don't worry, we're full of unpopular opinions. We even have a topic dedicated to that sort of thing. (Well, half dedicated... but still.)

I'm sure we will! 

and thanks, although I'll probably steer clear of that thread haha.

• Thumbs Up 1

49 minutes ago, MechTech said:

Haha no n my name isn't a reference to that but I can say I am a big transformer fan too!

omg who's your favorite autobot in the series? i don't see many transformers fans so haha

but yeah, I hope you make alot of friends and if you need someone to talk to, I'm here.

golly gee! i haven't signed up for a forum since middle school so hopefully i'm doing this right!

anyways hello, i'm mari (but you can also just call me scrunt, i don't really mind either way), i've been a filthy sonic liker since the wee age of about 4, the genesis games being my first experience! despite sonic being such a huge presence in my childhood it wasn't til some months ago when i decided to replay all my gamecube sonic games (good 'ol sa2 and shadow, etc.) that i found myself unable to escape the steel grip of everyone's favorite hog, so now i guess i'm here!

about me, i'm something of a learning artist, i think i'm a lot funnier than i actually am, and i am an unabashed sonic unleashed apologist and werehog enthusiast (sorry). i'm also pretty strongly opinionated on social issues and stuff, i do my very best to not be a jerk about it but i guess it's at least somewhat worth mentioning that in advance!

i spend most of my time on twitter nowadays (if you have one feel free to follow, it's on my profile, it's not always sonic content though) and i dunno how much i'll end up posting here since i'm pretty unused to the format of forums but yeah! anyway! that's me! hello!

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, scrunt said:

golly gee! i haven't signed up for a forum since middle school so hopefully i'm doing this right!

anyways hello, i'm mari (but you can also just call me scrunt, i don't really mind either way), i've been a filthy sonic liker since the wee age of about 4, the genesis games being my first experience! despite sonic being such a huge presence in my childhood it wasn't til some months ago when i decided to replay all my gamecube sonic games (good 'ol sa2 and shadow, etc.) that i found myself unable to escape the steel grip of everyone's favorite hog, so now i guess i'm here!

about me, i'm something of a learning artist, i think i'm a lot funnier than i actually am, and i am an unabashed sonic unleashed apologist and werehog enthusiast (sorry). i'm also pretty strongly opinionated on social issues and stuff, i do my very best to not be a jerk about it but i guess it's at least somewhat worth mentioning that in advance!

i spend most of my time on twitter nowadays (if you have one feel free to follow, it's on my profile, it's not always sonic content though) and i dunno how much i'll end up posting here since i'm pretty unused to the format of forums but yeah! anyway! that's me! hello!

8c03e5009c9b3db8b3bb949edbcb452899866608

Welcome back to the world of forums, Scrunt! Enjoy your stay at SSMB!

Feel free to post your art in Showcase! You can ask for criticism if you want other people's opinions on your works as a learning artist.

Ahhh hi? I'm really nervous about this and not sure if this is the right place to put this but hello! My name is Jordan and I'm a freshman in college. My favorite Sonic game is Generations and my favorite character is Silver! I prefer Modern Sonic over Classic Sonic.

Um in my spare time I've decided to write a comprehensive document detailing a lot of stuff about Sonic 06 cuz it's always been a fascinating game to me. I plan on covering its developmental history, cultural impact, fan reaction, details about the game itself. As a college student it's obviously not going to be my priority to work on but I think it'll be a fun thing to work on! I basically joined to ask for help in my project and receive feedback and critiques!

And of course, I'm a huge Sonic nerd and would love talking to people about stuff and things.

HAH.png

• Thumbs Up 2

6 minutes ago, jordy-pordy said:

Ahhh hi? I'm really nervous about this and not sure if this is the right place to put this but hello! My name is Jordan and I'm a freshman in college. My favorite Sonic game is Generations and my favorite character is Silver! I prefer Modern Sonic over Classic Sonic.

Um in my spare time I've decided to write a comprehensive document detailing a lot of stuff about Sonic 06 cuz it's always been a fascinating game to me. I plan on covering its developmental history, cultural impact, fan reaction, details about the game itself. As a college student it's obviously not going to be my priority to work on but I think it'll be a fun thing to work on! I basically joined to ask for help in my project and receive feedback and critiques!

And of course, I'm a huge Sonic nerd and would love talking to people about stuff and things.

HAH.png

Welcome aboard! I went ahead and moved this over to the Introduction Topic, hope you don't mind. Enjoy your stay!

2 minutes ago, Zaysho said:

Welcome aboard! I went ahead and moved this over to the Introduction Topic, hope you don't mind. Enjoy your stay!

Ahh I didn't know this thread existed! I'm new to forum browsing in general. Thank you for moving it here!

• Thumbs Up 3

6 minutes ago, jordy-pordy said:

Ahh I didn't know this thread existed! I'm new to forum browsing in general. Thank you for moving it here!

No problem!

Also, I sorta did a derp merging everything, but it's all fixed now. *sweeps things under rug and walks away*

So I'm finally here and ready to bring my copious amount of memes to a forum full of Sonic fans.

All joking aside, I'm The Blue Renegade. I'm the leader of the Sonic Fan Dev Guild (a team of sonic fan game devs) and I run a YouTube channel where I post updates of my classic sonic fan game Project Survival and play other fans' "interesting" fan games and hacks through my TBR Plays series. I also run a side channel called BlueRenegames where I play games like Rocket League, Yandere Simulator, Undertale and some Sonic for the boys back home XD

In terms of my interests, I'm a cartoonist at heart. I like to draw whenever I can and my career is to be a comic artist/animator for this here internet. I'm also a huge gaming fan (Sonic, Mario, Smash Bros., Rayman, CoD, Indie) and anime nerd (cause we all wanted to know that XP) I guess that's it really.

So here's where you can see my shmit:

Main YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Bartman814

BlueRenegames: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuoQysgBudwZhsCAevJRdNA

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, jordy-pordy said:

HAH.png

3 hours ago, TheBlueRenegade said:

So I'm finally here and ready to bring my copious amount of memes to a forum full of Sonic fans.

All joking aside, I'm The Blue Renegade. I'm the leader of the Sonic Fan Dev Guild (a team of sonic fan game devs) and I run a YouTube channel where I post updates of my classic sonic fan game Project Survival and play other fans' "interesting" fan games and hacks through my TBR Plays series. I also run a side channel called BlueRenegames where I play games like Rocket League, Yandere Simulator, Undertale and some Sonic for the boys back home XD

In terms of my interests, I'm a cartoonist at heart. I like to draw whenever I can and my career is to be a comic artist/animator for this here internet. I'm also a huge gaming fan (Sonic, Mario, Smash Bros., Rayman, CoD, Indie) and anime nerd (cause we all wanted to know that XP) I guess that's it really.

So here's where you can see my shmit:

Main YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Bartman814

BlueRenegames: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuoQysgBudwZhsCAevJRdNA

Let me give you all a fine howdy-doo, Ninth Doctor style!

Welcome to the SSMB, you two! Enjoy your stay!

@jordy-pordy: Good choice in characters, my friend. I may have mentioned it before, and I'll say it again. Silver's pretty darn awesome! You can post stuff related to your project in Showcase if you require any sort of feedback!

@TheBlueRenegade: You wanna be an animator, huh? Awesome! I wanna be a writer myself. I look forward to seeing your work!

• 4 weeks later...

Greetings and salutations! I'm a more of an old school Sonic fan and been looking for a new forum to join. I've been on Sonic Blast forums for a few years if anyone here is also a member there.

Just a little about myself, my other interests other than Sonic include anime, heavy metal and fighting games. I have a small little YouTube channel where I post combos and matches for various games. (Right now Mortal Kombat X for the most part) I also do a little bit of photoshopping on the side as well. 

In any case, nice to meet y'all! : D

• Thumbs Up 4

17 minutes ago, sMy_PANCAKES said:

Greetings and salutations! I'm a more of an old school Sonic fan and been looking for a new forum to join. I've been on Sonic Blast forums for a few years if anyone here is also a member there.

Just a little about myself, my other interests other than Sonic include anime, heavy metal and fighting games. I have a small little YouTube channel where I post combos and matches for various games. (Right now Mortal Kombat X for the most part) I also do a little bit of photoshopping on the side as well. 

Welcome aboard sMy_PANCAKES! Hope you enjoy your stay here at SSMB!

3 hours ago, sMy_PANCAKES said:

Welcome to SSMB! Enjoy your stay! I'm not exactly a fighting game or heavy metal fan, but I am trying to expose myself to more anime. I can see your avatar is currently IF from Hyperdimension Neptunia... so yeah! :)

Nice to meet you!

• 4 weeks later...

Hello there everyone! I have decided to introduce myself as well in a fashionably late style.

You see I first discovered this forum in about 2011-2012 and I loved it a lot. I didn't make an account because I was, and still am really, a lurker. I finally just discovered that, you know what, I will have an account on Sonic Stadiums to show how very little of the games I played, but stil how much they affected my childhood!

I hope to not be a lurker this time and actually participate and come to meet the people on this forum who inspired me to actually do better, on the Internet at least. I also can't wait to actually get to know all of you guys! This is going to be a fantastic year for my journey through the the Internet!

• Thumbs Up 2

13 hours ago, The Great Amalgam said:

Hello there everyone! I have decided to introduce myself as well in a fashionably late style.

You see I first discovered this forum in about 2011-2012 and I loved it a lot. I didn't make an account because I was, and still am really, a lurker. I finally just discovered that, you know what, I will have an account on Sonic Stadiums to show how very little of the games I played, but stil how much they affected my childhood!

I hope to not be a lurker this time and actually participate and come to meet the people on this forum who inspired me to actually do better, on the Internet at least. I also can't wait to actually get to know all of you guys! This is going to be a fantastic year for my journey through the the Internet!

Well then, welcome to the SSMB, enjoy your stay and feel free to check out the status updates we come up with, and there is plenty of people to know here.

14 hours ago, The Great Amalgam said:

Welcome! Please enjoy your stay and if you need someone to talk to, I'm here!

• 2 months later...

Hi there! I joined the forums back in October last year but haven't contributed anything quite yet, as I'm still getting used to how forums work.

My favourite game of all time is Sonic Adventure but I am pretty fond of all the Sonic titles. Sonic 2 was my first game and I've recently been replaying Sonic Colours for Wii. I'm also a huuuge Vocaloid fan and enjoy anything cute and anime looking in general.

Decided to join here so that I could share my artwork with Sonic fans like myself and just in general meet new people, though I am a very quiet person. I am mainly a digital artist that uses Photoshop primarily, but I can model very basic things in Maya and draw traditionally also. I'd love to be a concept artist or comic creator in the future. Currently though I'm at university, and I'm gathering up ideas for some fancomics and original works.

7 hours ago, Re:Ganma_02 said:

Hi there! I joined the forums back in October last year but haven't contributed anything quite yet, as I'm still getting used to how forums work.

My favourite game of all time is Sonic Adventure but I am pretty fond of all the Sonic titles. Sonic 2 was my first game and I've recently been replaying Sonic Colours for Wii. I'm also a huuuge Vocaloid fan and enjoy anything cute and anime looking in general.

Decided to join here so that I could share my artwork with Sonic fans like myself and just in general meet new people, though I am a very quiet person. I am mainly a digital artist that uses Photoshop primarily, but I can model very basic things in Maya and draw traditionally also. I'd love to be a concept artist or comic creator in the future. Currently though I'm at university, and I'm gathering up ideas for some fancomics and original works.

Welcome to SSMB! Enjoy your stay!

We look forward to seeing your artwork and ideas!

9 minutes ago, Conquering Storm said:

Hi im new to this website join me or be punished by my raiju ninjas

Welcome to the Stadium!

Your intro topic was in the wrong section, and we typically don't allow individual topics like that anyway, so I went ahead and merged it with our on-going introduction thread.

Enjoy your stay!

• 2 weeks later...

What sup my fellow Sonic fans I am new here and i would like to say to say Hello peeps  lets chat

Sonic_Art_Assets_DVD_-_Sonic_The_Hedgehog_-_9.png

• Thumbs Up 2

Hey, welcome! If you want to chat, you have the status updates.

If you want to talk Sonic, there is Green Hill Zone; to show off awesome Sonic arts, there's Showcase. For regular discussion, there is Chit-Chat.

If you ever need someone to talk to or a friend, I am here for you as I am everyone's friend. I hope you enjoy your stay :)

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Mikyeong said:

Hey, welcome! If you want to chat, you have the status updates.

If you want to talk Sonic, there is Green Hill Zone; to show off awesome Sonic arts, there's Showcase. For regular discussion, there is Chit-Chat.

If you ever need someone to talk to or a friend, I am here for you as I am everyone's friend. I hope you enjoy your stay :)

Thanks I do plan to stay i have alot to talk about in terms of sonic stuff lol and great ideas aswell to go along with that

• Thumbs Up 1