Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

4 minutes ago, Safka said:

Hi everyone, I'm Safka and I've been a huge Sonic fan for years.

After getting my hopes up with Generations, they kind of got dashed again with Boom. But now with Mania on the horizon I am excited to be a Sonic fan again!

I hope I can contribute to this forum :) .

Welcome to the forums! Hope you have a great time here! I'm sure you'll contribute to the forums very nicely.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm Brutus! A big, mean green lizard who doesn't afraid of anything. I used to be active on the old SSMB, as well as many other forums, back when forums in general were a lot more popular. But it ain't easy being green, and when this board was completely revamped i took it as a sign not to bother with it anymore. Until now, we'll see how it goes this time....

3 minutes ago, Brutus said:

I'm Brutus! A big, mean green lizard who doesn't afraid of anything. I used to be active on the old SSMB, as well as many other forums, back when forums in general were a lot more popular. But it ain't easy being green, and when this board was completely revamped i took it as a sign not to bother with it anymore. Until now, we'll see how it goes this time....

8c03e5009c9b3db8b3bb949edbcb452899866608

Welcome (back) to SSMB! Enjoy your stay!

We hope this SSMB is as good as you remember it!

Well, since I just signed up, I thought this would be a good place to start on the forums.

Hi my name is Jules. I dig Sonic. I live in Long Beach, CA. I'm a big Nintendo fan (BotW ugh so good). Huge fan of the Archie comic series and Sonic SATam (couldn't get into Undergroud though). Used to hate Sonic X, but as I watch it on Hulu, I actually find it's pretty awesome. But yeah, I like Sonic. I work and college it, but I act on my free time (if not playing video games that is). 

So that me.

• Thumbs Up 2

19 minutes ago, Julesimanerd said:

Well, since I just signed up, I thought this would be a good place to start on the forums.

Hi my name is Jules. I dig Sonic. I live in Long Beach, CA. I'm a big Nintendo fan (BotW ugh so good). Huge fan of the Archie comic series and Sonic SATam (couldn't get into Undergroud though). Used to hate Sonic X, but as I watch it on Hulu, I actually find it's pretty awesome. But yeah, I like Sonic. I work and college it, but I act on my free time (if not playing video games that is). 

So that me.

Welcome to SSMB! Hope you have a lovely time!

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, Julesimanerd said:

So that me.

Hey! Welcome to SSMB, and I hope you join the conversations!

Also if you need someone to talk to, I'm here.

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, Julesimanerd said:

So that me.

Hello! Welcome to the forums! Hope you have a great time here!

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey guys, I'm new to this board.

I don't usually join forums since I find social media easier and quicker to use, but decided to join SSMB anyway to communicate with more Sonic fans and to join in on the photoshop contests.

Introduce yourselves to me!

Welcome to the Stadium, EAPyoutube! I went and merged your thread with the on-going Introduction thread, which is pinned at the top of the Chit-Chat sub-forum. Enjoy your stay.

44 minutes ago, EAPyoutube said:

I don't usually join forums since I find social media easier and quicker to use, but decided to join SSMB anyway to communicate with more Sonic fans and to join in on the photoshop contests.

Hello there! Welcome to SSMB! Enjoy your stay!

Name's Failinhearts! Nice to meet ya. I hang around this board a couple hundred times per day, running RPs and geeking about stuff nobody really cares about. :P

• Thumbs Up 1

52 minutes ago, EAPyoutube said:

Hey EAPyoutube!

I'm just some random guys who likes Sonic games. Also, I have a weird sense of humor ._.

Anyways, enjoy your stay at the forums!

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, EAPyoutube said:

Ayyy! Louie was it?

Nice to see ya around here after that mess of the Opinion Zone's 50th Episode lol.

Have fun and try not to violate @Goodbye18000, k fam? :P

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey all, I'm Amber, a 23-year-old workaholic who happens to be into a bunch of nonsense. I'm a living irony that works overnights as a hotel night auditor, and despite being paid to be good with numbers, I'm terrible at them. I spend my spare time when I'm not sleeping between shifts burning the midnight oil online, and have started branching out to forums to find folks that share my interests. It just so happens my oldest interest I still have today involves the Sonic franchise of games, so here I am. I enjoy drawing, writing, speedrunning, and generally entertaining folks, which is funny, considering I'm usually more of an introvert.

I often seem deadpan and awkward, but I'm honestly just tired a lot and am otherwise happy to talk to people. If you see me online, give me shout!

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, TheSilverFanBoy said:

Welcome to the SSMB, AmberCyprian! Nice to meet you, I hope you enjoy your stay here with us! 

Thanks so much, SilverFanBoy! I really appreciate the welcome. :) I'm looking forward to trying to branch out my social horizons, and really should have joined TSS years ago, haha.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hello all, I'm KeetonCat. I'm an artist and musician with a degree in graphic design. I play some video games, watch a bit of anime, draw a lot, and most recently took up game dev lol

the Sonic the hedgehog series was the first set of games I ever played as a kid. I'd been a fan until sometime after Sonic Heros, but just recently started gaining interest again lol 

Favorite sonic titles are Sonic 2 and Sonic Adventure 2

I'm not the most active sort online, but I randomly interject on occasion. Hope to see you all later on :)

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, KeetonCat said:

Hello all, I'm KeetonCat. I'm an artist and musician with a degree in graphic design. I play some video games, watch a bit of anime, draw a lot, and most recently took up game dev lol

the Sonic the hedgehog series was the first set of games I ever played as a kid. I'd been a fan until sometime after Sonic Heros, but just recently started gaining interest again lol 

I'm not the most active sort online, but I randomly interject on occasion. Hope to see you all later on :)

Welcome to SSMB! Enjoy your stay!

An aspiring game developer, huh? Awesome! Hope to see your creations on this board, whether it's drawing, games, or otherwise!

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

Welcome to SSMB! Enjoy your stay!

An aspiring game developer, huh? Awesome! Hope to see your creations on this board, whether it's drawing, games, or otherwise!

Thank you! I'll definitely try to show off once I finish something! XD

• Thumbs Up 2

Welcome to the forums, KeetonCat! We're glad you joined the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay. Have fun!

51 minutes ago, CuzEyeCan said:

Welcome to the forums, KeetonCat! We're glad you joined the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay. Have fun!

Thank you! :)

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, TheSilverFanBoy said:

Welcome to the SSMB! Nice to meet you, I'm TheSilverFanBoy! I see one of your favourite Sonic titles is SA2, which is awesome! Honestly that's my favourite Sonic game of all time! :P Yeah, anyway I hope you have a great time here and enjoy your stay. :)

Thank you! and if we ever meet we have to race in SA2B XD

• Thumbs Up 1

On 10/22/2016 at 0:20 PM, KeetonCat said:

With interests like that,  it seems we're bound to cross paths. 

Pleased to meet ya!

On 10/22/2016 at 0:20 PM, KeetonCat said:

With interests like that,  it seems we're bound to cross paths. 

Pleased to meet ya!