Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

Well... I haven’t been a part of any sort of Forum board for a few years so I thought of finding some based around video game interests and see how things go and so here I am! I have been lurking around here for the past month or so to see how things are and decided yup I should make an account and adventure on wards.

Anyways Hello all!

I am Snowie, and I’ve been a Sonic fan since I pretty started playing on Home consoles and being handed a bunch of different games for the PS2, one of them being Sonic Heroes and that’s where it began and continued to play with Sonic Adventures DX. I have had a few ‘Breaks’ from the series mainly after Heroes to Unleashed and Colours to Boom ROL and have now decided to get back in even though I’m maintained a soft spot for series since discovering it and now hope to go through these that I’ve missed as I am an absolute nut at the moment.

Outside of the games I have just recently started to read the Archie comics and although I haven’t gotten so far I am enjoying them and even watched a bit of the TV shows recently.

About me, I love platformers and adventure games and I am also a big Zelda fan as well. I have a strong interest for animals and have even studied to become a Veterinary Nurse for at least 3 years though due to issues, I am recently starting to take more interest in Animation or Video game development instead. I’m a bit more of the quiet type of person at the start but hope to break out of my shell as time goes on.

That’s all I’ve got up my sleeve at the moment.

Nice to meet you all! :)

• Thumbs Up 6

1 minute ago, Snowie said:

Well... I haven’t been a part of any sort of Forum board for a few years so I thought of finding some based around video game interests and see how things go and so here I am! I have been lurking around here for the past month or so to see how things are and decided yup I should make an account and adventure on wards.

Anyways Hello all!

I am Snowie, and I’ve been a Sonic fan since I pretty started playing on Home consoles and being handed a bunch of different games for the PS2, one of them being Sonic Heroes and that’s where it began and continued to play with Sonic Adventures DX. I have had a few ‘Breaks’ from the series mainly after Heroes to Unleashed and Colours to Boom ROL and have now decided to get back in even though I’m maintained a soft spot for series since discovering it and now hope to go through these that I’ve missed as I am an absolute nut at the moment.

Outside of the games I have just recently started to read the Archie comics and although I haven’t gotten so far I am enjoying them and even watched a bit of the TV shows recently.

About me, I love platformers and adventure games and I am also a big Zelda fan as well. I have a strong interest for animals and have even studied to become a Veterinary Nurse for at least 3 years though due to issues, I am recently starting to take more interest in Animation or Video game development instead. I’m a bit more of the quiet type of person at the start but hope to break out of my shell as time goes on.

8c03e5009c9b3db8b3bb949edbcb452899866608

Welcome to SSMB, Snowie! Enjoy your stay!

I myself, had a massive break from the series for years, but I caught up rather quickly! Hope the same happens to you!

An aspiring animator and game dev, huh? I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours!

And lastly, if you ever need someone to talk to, feel free to come to me! I'll try to help you come out of your shell if you ever need help! :)

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, Snowie said:

Anyways Hello all!

Hope you enjoy your stay! It definitely sounds like you'll fit right in. :) I lurked around SSMB for quite some time before joining, myself.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hi! My name is Kat and I've never really been active in a forum before because I'm shy but I'd like to start!!!!!!!

Sonic 2 was probably one of my first games ever and It's still one of my favorites, even though Sonic Adventure 2, Unleashed, and Colors are up there now too! Favorite characters are definitely Shadow, Knuckles, and all of team Chaotix! 

Anyways though, besides sonic I also love a lot of JRPGs, especially the Shin Megami Tensei and Persona Games, and a bunch of other games! Talk to me about em

I love a ton of cartoons and (mostly older) anime as well!

I'm also an Art Major so I draw a lot, and I'll totally post drawings here eventually. I cosplay with friends sometimes too! ANYWAYS nice to meet you all! Hope I make some new friends

• Thumbs Up 7

Just now, hairclipz said:

Hi! My name is Kat and I've never really been active in a forum before because I'm shy but I'd like to start!!!!!!!

Sonic 2 was probably one of my first games ever and It's still one of my favorites, even though Sonic Adventure 2, Unleashed, and Colors are up there now too! Favorite characters are definitely Shadow, Knuckles, and all of team Chaotix! 

Anyways though, besides sonic I also love a lot of JRPGs, especially the Shin Megami Tensei and Persona Games, and a bunch of other games! Talk to me about em

I'm also an Art Major so I draw a lot, and I'll totally post drawings here eventually. I cosplay with friends sometimes too! ANYWAYS nice to meet you all! Hope I make some new friends

Welcome to SSMB! Enjoy your stay!

An Art Major, eh? Awesome! Can't wait to see your drawings!

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Failinhearts said:

Welcome to SSMB! Enjoy your stay!

An Art Major, eh? Awesome! Can't wait to see your drawings!

THANK YOU!! Ill post some soon!!!!!

• Thumbs Up 2

9 minutes ago, hairclipz said:

Yeah I'd like to see your stuff too dude, I draw sometimes myself. 

This was my first forum too and I guess I was a little shy too but this is a relatively pretty warm and accepting place for newcomers so I bet you'll do just fine man. Just make sure to follow the rules and everything and you'll make friends fast. 

So anyway, Welcome! :D

• Thumbs Up 2

@hairclipz Hello! Welcome to the forums! Glad ya joined us here. I hope you enjoy your time here!

This is your first forum? Interesting. I hope you'll like this place enough to join other forums in the future!

• Thumbs Up 2

I guess it's my turn to introduce myself! Soo...

Yo, I'm hellshuffle and I'm that "internet person" that your parents warned about! I've been doing some fanworks (drawings, fanfics, videos, ranting to people [i'm looking at you ken penders], etc...) for a long time but decided to do a fresh start!

I've been stalking SSMB for some time but never had the chance to part of it, so there we go!  

I hope we get along and see you guys around!

Peace out! 

• Thumbs Up 4

2 hours ago, hellshuffle said:

I guess it's my turn to introduce myself! Soo...

Yo, I'm hellshuffle and I'm that "internet person" that your parents warned about! I've been doing some fanworks (drawings, fanfics, videos, ranting to people [i'm looking at you ken penders], etc...) for a long time but decided to do a fresh start!

I've been stalking SSMB for some time but never had the chance to part of it, so there we go!  

I hope we get along and see you guys around!

Peace out! 

Welcome to SSMB, hellshuffle! Enjoy your stay!

Drawings, fanfics, videos? We'd love to see your work in the Showcase sub-forum! Give it a little look-see if you're interested!

Hope you enjoy being a part of this community!

• Thumbs Up 1

So uh, Hello! I am Psychicmoose103, and I just got on this fourm.

I don't really know what else to say, but I am glad to be here, and its nice to meet all of you!

I really like Wings, and am into Game Design! So yeah can't wait to see you guys around! :)

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, Psychicmoose103 said:

So uh, Hello! I am Psychicmoose103, and I just got on this fourm.

I don't really know what else to say, but I am glad to be here, and its nice to meet all of you!

I really like Wings, and am into Game Design! So yeah can't wait to see you guys around! :)

Welcome to SSMB, Psychicmoose! Enjoy your stay!

Nice to meet you, too!

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings, I am the moderately eccentric and unorthodox NanoRim. It's a pleasure to meet you guys. : 3

I absolutely love the Sonic franchise, everything from the games to the comics to the TV shows to the characters to the whatever. (I'm also a diehard fan of a certain plumber as well.) Besides video games, I like to draw and am currently studying up on how to use Macromedia Flash for animations and whatnot. I'm also a regular on the SEGA Forums and have a Pepsi addiction.

Hope to see you guys around. : 3

• Thumbs Up 3

32 minutes ago, NanoRim said:

Greetings, I am the moderately eccentric and unorthodox NanoRim. It's a pleasure to meet you guys. : 3

I absolutely love the Sonic franchise, everything from the games to the comics to the TV shows to the characters to the whatever. (I'm also a diehard fan of a certain plumber as well.) Besides video games, I like to draw and am currently studying up on how to use Macromedia Flash for animations and whatnot. I'm also a regular on the SEGA Forums and have a Pepsi addiction.

Hello, NanoRim! Welcome to the forums. Hope you'll enjoy your time here! 

Interesting to know you're studying on Flash and animation. Planning on showing some of them if you ever finish one? I would love to see them. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Yoshi the Party Pooper said:

Hello, NanoRim! Welcome to the forums. Hope you'll enjoy your time here! 

Interesting to know you're studying on Flash and animation. Planning on showing some of them if you ever finish one? I would love to see them. :)

Thanks man. ^_^

Of course, whenever I get something finished I'll be sure to spread it around. 

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, NanoRim said:

Howdy! Welcome to SSMB! Enjoy your stay!

Fans of both the Mario and Sonic, eh? Same! Cool that you're studying up on animation too!

And you have a Pepsi addiction? Well, you know what they say: "Pepsi is the right of all sentient beings".

PepsiOp1.gif

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Howdy! Welcome to SSMB! Enjoy your stay!

Fans of both the Mario and Sonic, eh? Same! Cool that you're studying up on animation too!

And you have a Pepsi addiction? Well, you know what they say: "Pepsi is the right of all sentient beings".

PepsiOp1.gif

Indeed. : 3

tumblr_nsmbhpqyJq1uy98j2o1_500.gif

• Thumbs Up 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hello again!

I'm not sure if a lot of people here remember who I was, but I registered here under the name of Shinigami. anyway, I decided to look this place up to see if it was still running and I was pleasantly surprised to find out that it is! I'm currently taking on a bunch of stufff IRL, mainly including a new job which is paying good money after taking care of my grandmother for a few years which had reduced my online activity to being virtually non-existant here for a good long while. Now that my old man has retired he can look after her, and that, thankfully, has freed up my schedule enough to catch up on a few old internet hang out spots. I may not be too active for the time being, but It's good to be back! 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Death the Kid said:

Hello again!

I'm not sure if a lot of people here remember who I was, but I registered here under the name of Shinigami. anyway, I decided to look this place up to see if it was still running and I was pleasantly surprised to find out that it is! I'm currently taking on a bunch of stufff IRL, mainly including a new job which is paying good money after taking care of my grandmother for a few years which had reduced my online activity to being virtually non-existant here for a good long while. Now that my old man has retired he can look after her, and that, thankfully, has freed up my schedule enough to catch up on a few old internet hang out spots. I may not be too active for the time being, but It's good to be back! 

Hey, welcome back! Or perhaps... nice to meet you, considering I've never seen you around these parts before.

Enjoy your new stay at SSMB! Hope it's as good as you remember it!

Hi all,

I’m an old Sonic fan from the UK, and have been since the first game on the MegaDrive, and used to love reading the Fleetway comics. Recently I spent stupid money rebuilding my Fleetway collection, and even building and near complete Archie collection :wacko:

I’m also a mostly over optimistic guy; I even like Boom :lol:

• Thumbs Up 4