Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

Welcome back O. Wilde. Good to have you back to the fold.

And you like to Read? That is rare these days.

Welcome back again Inferno. I remember you and I do remember your little absence. I hope you can get yourself settled again and enjoy catching up.

Also welcome back dear Oscar Wilde. It has been a long time. I hope you enjoy yourself once again. We'll play catch up later. =D

Lauridet, OF COURSE YOU REMEMBER ME.

Anyway, for those who don't I'm RR-sama! I was a member of SSMB ever since May 14 2006, 7:58PM, until early this year. But I'll still be celebrating my REAL oldbiehood. I'm actually one of the children that remained here.

I doubt most of you remember me, but I've been a member basically since 2004, not including the crash. I uh. Play guitar, roleplay and stuff like that.

Or something.

Oh, yeah, and I draw and do some other worthless stuff, like play bass and drums too.

Edited by Darkhaven

Hey guys. You may've noticed I was gone for about 2 weeks, that's because my computers really been acting up lately, and it's still a little messed up.

*sigh* Looks like somebody's gotta play catch up. *points at self*

Oh I was wondering where you went. Good to see you're back =)

Welcome back to SSMB Oscar Wilde~! Hope you'll settle in very quickly with us! =D

Ta-daaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! It's Tulippon! ;3 I'm willing to be some of you already know and hate me :3 since TSSZnews posted that topic and all about me not liking this place. But, eh, that was almost three years ago. I'll give this place another shot.

Allo there! I'm Terry Alpha, nice to meet you all :3

Is good to see the new and refreshed SSMB, as good as always. But I'm not so new here...let me tell you a bit about who I am.

I originally joined at July 20th, 2005. As you can see, I joined over three and half years ago. I registered here prior to a discontrol issue with the administrator in Sonic Zone Forum, an old Sonic forum which is now is deceased...or I think it is under control of a crazy dude named Xash, I'm not sure but I don't really care XD

Well, the point here is that I got tired of that forum, and since I heard a lot of good comments about this place I decided to give it a try. Few months later, it became my home page ^.~

If you were here by that time, probably you remember me by any of my former usernames, Ivan or Terrakota (and Terra-kun for a very short time). I became very active since the moment I joined, but I started to fade out during early 2007 and since then I ocasionally visited the forum, just to lurk and read some posts.

Destiny brought me back here, after a very pronounced absence. There are still some familiar faces, and there are also another bunch of new guys, but as usual, the forum looks in a very good state.

I hope to keep coming more frequently ^^

Buh bye.

Terry you have an adorable avatar I love it! Welcome back.

Tulippon I don't know you, sadly, but I hope to see you around. =D Have fun.

Welcome back to SSMB, Terry Alpha~! We are so grateful to have ya hereee! =D

Dogiak, Darkhaven, and Terry are all back. It's like the family all over again. :)

Hoo, I remember you aswell hun! (:

Is very kewl to see a lot of members from our generation again XD

Terry you have an adorable avatar I love it! Welcome back.

Thank you! <3

Welcome back to SSMB, Terry Alpha~! We are so grateful to have ya hereee! =D

Thanks!

Hello :)

I am not someone "new" to SSMB, but I haven't posted for a long time. I have been a lurker since.. erm... 2007, I believe. And I had officially joined on October 2005. A few members may know me, but I see a lot of new faces. And when the old server crashed, I decided to re-join.

I live in Portugal and am currently in my first year of Translation degree. As you can see from my avatar & signature, I happen to be a fan of the anime One Piece, and of course, Eurovision (which some may not know what it is, but I may post a topic about that later).

Of course I am a Sonic fan, otherwise I would not have joined the Message Board. But I guess now it has kinda worn off. I really enjoyed (and still do) both of the Sonic Rush games though, as well as Sonic X (which many people dislike, to my surprise) and others.

Anyway, enough with the babbling. maybe I'm not going to post too much, but I felt I should at least introduce myself and contribute a little. And it's also nice to see some familiar names as well.

Vasco's back! I'm glad you are, because I don't feel quite so old (not like i'm really one to talk ~), but yeah. We should talk some time. MSN convos from forever ago were awesome. :)

Oy, I'm nameless at the moment, until I get a new and more creative username--I've been here since 04 or something, under another user or two, but I forgot the password and email used for that account, so I made a new one. XD Good to be back.

Edit: Ah, and it looks like that may not be my fault, seeing as my account was deleted after the crash. lulz

Edited by nameless

Vasco's back! I'm glad you are, because I don't feel quite so old (not like i'm really one to talk ~), but yeah. We should talk some time. MSN convos from forever ago were awesome. :)

Thank you! We're both 05'ers, right?

Hehe. Likewise. You used to be one of the nicest members in the old forum.

Thank you! We're both 05'ers, right?

Hehe. Likewise. You used to be one of the nicest members in the old forum.

kewl, another member from the good ol' 2005-06 days! ;D

Nice to see you again, Vasco (:

Seems like most of the oldies are coming back, who knows who will be next?

Hello everyone. I'm most certainly not new to the site, but I am new to the boards. I actually registered before all this stuff happened, I just never introduced myself, nor did I really post all that much. The latter may change, or it may not.

I'm a very large Sonic fan. While most people stick other people in the "Retro" and "Modern" categories, I basically fit in both categories. Maybe. Possibly. Perhaps not.

I began my venture into the series with SA2:B. (BOOOOO YOU SUCK GET OFF THE STAGE YOU BUM)

However shortly after, I bought myself an actual Genesis and Sonic 1-3 and Knuckles. Unfortunately Mega Collection came out almost directly after that but we're not here to talk about my extremely bad luck!

I haven't really ever managed to beat the older Sonic games, I was pretty sheltered into easier games. But believe me that I think about changing this almost daily. It makes me feel very....unSonicfanny. Yes indeed because that is a real word.

It is.

Shut up.

I hate you.

(notrly)

Anyway, my interest in video games changes every so often. One month could be Mario month and another could be Silent Hill month. So if you actually get to know me and I mysteriously stop posting for a while, chances are I'm more into Pokemon or something then. But for now my interest has drifted to Sonic, mostly the Chao part of it.

I love music, and just about any music at that.

I guess that's about it...maybe I'll see you all around. Possibly.

Perhaps not.

HAIL TAILS DOLL!

Bad luck aside, Shades gets mad devotion points for actually purchasing a Genesis. Welcome to the forums dog.

An introduction hmm? Where to start, where, to, start.

Hello is probably a good start no. I like that word, hello, it's a very- fudge I can't remember the Monty Python sketch.

Hello. I am new to the boards even though I have known the site existed for years. And uh. Fudge I hate making intros. So. Much. Brb updating signature in the near future.

EDIT: Is 300*250 max or can it be bent a little?

Edited by DarkOverord

An introduction hmm? Where to start, where, to, start.

Hello is probably a good start no. I like that word, hello, it's a very- fudge I can't remember the Monty Python sketch.

Hello. I am new to the boards even though I have known the site existed for years. And uh. Fudge I hate making intros. So. Much. Brb updating signature in the near future.

EDIT: Is 300*250 max or can it be bent a little?

Yo. Nice to see you here man (: