Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

Im Reanna, im only 14, so still a kid. So i actually  had the courage to join this site. I was kinda scared. I've  been a vistor for two years now just looking at forums and the sonic news. Me not being able to hold nostalgia on specific era of sonic is weird...my first sonic game i played being sonic and the black knight. I hope I'll  like it here and nice to meet you all!

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Chavysonicfan said:

Im Reanna, im only 14, so still a kid. So i actually  had the courage to join this site. I was kinda scared. I've  been a vistor for two years now just looking at forums and the sonic news. Me not being able to hold nostalgia on specific era of sonic is weird...my first sonic game i played being sonic and the black knight. I hope I'll  like it here and nice to meet you all!

8c03e5009c9b3db8b3bb949edbcb452899866608

Hey! Welcome to SSMB! Enjoy your stay!

Ah, I remember joining SSMB when I was around your age too. I was scared too but man, was it worth it. Golly, three years goes by fast... but I digress. Your courage will certainly pay off!

Nothing wrong with holding lots of nostalgia for a specific part of Sonic's history. Hell, I hold a lot of nostalgia for 06. So no worries.

Hello guys. Nice to meet you.

I'm only 15 years old, which means I'm one of the younger ones here, something I admit I didn't expect. I first got hooked up by Sonic the hedgehog by playing the 06 game. Although people didn't like it, I loved it, especially the 3 main characters, as you can probably tell from my profile picture. I play rugby, and one of the fastest on my team, though Sonic is probably around 1 trillion times faster than me :P. I really enjoy debating, and I don't mind getting into heated arguments if there is something worth arguing about. To be honest, I only really like Sonic when the graphics are good, which is why I prefer Project Sonic 2017 over Sonic mania, and why I mainly spend my time on the forum talking on the topic concerning the Sonic Boom TV series.

• Thumbs Up 2

9 hours ago, Sonic+Shadow+Silver=OP said:

Hello guys. Nice to meet you.

I'm only 15 years old, which means I'm one of the younger ones here, something I admit I didn't expect. I first got hooked up by Sonic the hedgehog by playing the 06 game. Although people didn't like it, I loved it, especially the 3 main characters, as you can probably tell from my profile picture. I play rugby, and one of the fastest on my team, though Sonic is probably around 1 trillion times faster than me :P. I really enjoy debating, and I don't mind getting into heated arguments if there is something worth arguing about. To be honest, I only really like Sonic when the graphics are good, which is why I prefer Project Sonic 2017 over Sonic mania, and why I mainly spend my time on the forum talking on the topic concerning the Sonic Boom TV series.

best username ever 10/10 :)

welcome!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey ya, I'm a goofy goofball that chats from the library, nice to meet you all!

.... Uh, bad time to mention that I mostly go there MST3K DVDs, isn't it?

• Thumbs Up 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/03/2017 at 7:48 PM, Sweetlikehoney said:

Hey ya, I'm a goofy goofball that chats from the library, nice to meet you all!

.... Uh, bad time to mention that I mostly go there MST3K DVDs, isn't it?

Welcome to the SSMB, sit down and make yourself at home at the fourms.

• Thumbs Up 1

hello, so i read/heard someone was developing a chao world/garden game online. I wanted to know if this was canceled or is still developing?

• Thumbs Up 2

9 hours ago, soniaX said:

hello, so i read/heard someone was developing a chao world/garden game online. I wanted to know if this was canceled or is still developing?

welcome to SSMB! I have not heart of anyone doing that but if you want to develop a game  or two, you can go to our showcase forum! If you ever need someone/ a friend, I am here :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey! Remember me? No? Well I'm here anyway.

My last post on this forum was made in 2013, so I've been away for a while, but now I'm back to kick some butt a wild canyon.

I used to be a regular here for YEARS, and I was known for being a classic fanboy enthusiast and a total creep. Ha ha, no I'm joking of course (not really) but anyway I've matured since then, I swear. Kinda.

Is the old guard still around? I honest to God can't remember anyone's name anymore... But I really wanna know which ones of my old friends, lovers and haters are still here, so I'm just gonna give a DESCRIPTION of some of the people I remember.

There was this one woman who was obsessed with reptiles, and called herself asexual. She was interesting. You still around? Say hi!

I also remember a guy who I THINK (I could be wrong) called himself ChaosSupremeSonic, and I used to argue with him about Shadow all the time. He was my mortal nemesis, and I enjoyed it. Are you still alive? Wanna have another go? I bet your power level has risen since last time! But I'm warning you, I've got a whole slew of new transformations!

And what about that female who was a huge Sonic fangirl (Sonic, as in, the character himself). She and I used to disgaree about EVERYTHING, especially Sonic chronicles. Where you at sweetie? Let the past be past, live and let live, and all that good jazz.

Oh and then there was this guy who I knew WAY back on the Sonic Zone forum like 12 years ago, he called himself PIKOPIKO something back then, but something else here. I wanna meet him. We go way back, like war buddies.

And then there was this guy who was a HUGE fan of classic Sonic, and he also used to hang around the GHZ (Green Hill Zone) forum untill he left due to the place's negative attitude. If you're reading this, you know who you are. I wanna say hi to you! I always enjoyed having you around, even when others didn't!

Oh gosh, who else is there? I remember Flyboy Fox of course but the Sonic Retro Wiki say's he's no longer a moderator. Are you alive? You were always one of the goodhearted ones, I could tell.

Oh and Lightsen! I wanna say hi to Lightsen! I'm subscribed to your animation channel on Youtube you know!

• Thumbs Up 2

Hello, @batson, and welcome back to the SSMB! We normally don't allow individual topics for introductions, so I've taken the liberty of merging it with our on-going topic for people to introduce, or reintroduce as the case may be, themselves to the community.

But, yeah, kick up your feet and stay a while (just avoid the Forces thread)

Hi, I'm Rowan. I don't have an OC, I suck at drawing, and I luv Sonic. I just joined like 5 mins ago. I have Sonic Amino; I'm quite popular on there. My username there is Roboat06, just like on here. That's all I have to say...

My profile picture is made by my good friend Bloopist. She's an amazing artist, and very kind and loving. 

• Thumbs Up 3

Thanks everyone!

So I've already found some of my old friends/lovers/enemies, and It's faschinating to see how things change when you go away for 4 years. ChaosSupremeSonic changed his name, the Sonic fangirl Vertekins apparently left this place for good last year (:(), the reptile girl VEDJ-F is now a staff member, and Nephetine (is that how it's spelled? I keep forgetting) is a friggin moderator!

The world I grew up in is gone.

Hello everyone, I'm new here.

I'm Pikachuk, a french guy who loves sonic games and modding various games.

I'm not on any sonic forum yet so it's my first sonic forum

• Thumbs Up 1

17 minutes ago, Pikachuk said:

Hello everyone, I'm new here.

I'm Pikachuk, a french guy who loves sonic games and modding various games.

I'm not on any sonic forum yet so it's my first sonic forum

welcome to SSMB,pikachuk!

WgvV0.gif.6cf67b9c9c4b3db6063ae6fb496aa787.gif

Hey Bliz, I'm here crashing your party.

Also hi to everyone else.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Eevee of the Everstone said:

welcome???

WgvV0.gif.6cf67b9c9c4b3db6063ae6fb496aa787.gif?

4 hours ago, Eevee of the Everstone said:

Oh ho! I'm sensing some familiarity here for someone! Either way, welcome aboard the SSMB!

• Thumbs Up 1

Right, Now that I have a little more time lets give myself a proper introduction.

Hi, I'm Eevee, My actual name tends to vary from time to time but still stays with the Eevee theme so you all can just call me Eevee.

Been an Admin of the Sonic Blast forum for many a year (Where I knew a member called BlizShadow, Who apparently hangs out here now), Didn't really get into Sonic until the Adventure 2 game was rereleased on Gamecube but thanks to mega collections and remakes I'm almost certain I've played nearly every Sonic game to date.

Other Interest include obviously Pokemon and Nintendo as well as MLP and Anime.

So yeah, Hi everyone, And stay away from the six-tailed fox.

• Thumbs Up 4