Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

On 28/04/2017 at 0:33 PM, Eevee of the Everstone said:

And stay away from the six-tailed fox.

Seriously, You could at least let me join before scaring people away!

Anyway hello everyone, My names Vulpix, I'm the significant other/Wife/Mistress of little Eevee over there.

Lets see, The first Sonic games I can remember playing were the Advanced series on my old GBA, But thanks to someone I've pretty much played most of them although if I had to choose my farvourite would be the first 2 Riders games (Before Kinect killed both it and my back)

I'm also heavily into Anime, My recent favourite being Keijo!!!!!!, And of course I like my Pokemon too.

So thank you for your time and I hope to get to know you all.

• Thumbs Up 2

17 hours ago, Vulpix of the Everstone said:

Seriously, You could at least let me join before scaring people away!

Anyway hello everyone, My names Vulpix, I'm the significant other/Wife/Mistress of little Eevee over there.

Lets see, The first Sonic games I can remember playing were the Advanced series on my old GBA, But thanks to someone I've pretty much played most of them although if I had to choose my farvourite would be the first 2 Riders games (Before Kinect killed both it and my back)

I'm also heavily into Anime, My recent favourite being Keijo!!!!!!, And of course I like my Pokemon too.

So thank you for your time and I hope to get to know you all.

Daww, and I here I was about to make a joke about @Eevee of the Everstone obtaining a fire stone or something before I realized you two were different accounts.

Well pleased to meet ya'll! It's nice to have another kindred couple here on the SSMB Forums!

• Thumbs Up 2

On 03/05/2017 at 2:18 PM, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

Daww, and I here I was about to make a joke about @Eevee of the Everstone obtaining a fire stone or something before I realized you two were different accounts.

Well pleased to meet ya'll! It's nice to have another kindred couple here on the SSMB Forums!

Yeah, We get that on every forum we have ever been on, people thinking me and Eevee are the same person, I'm use to it by now.

Hello I'm LividOrca, from my username you can probably guess what one of my favorite Sonic games of all time is! *sharpens knife* But choose your response carefully...

I'm a big Sonic and anime nerd, nice to meet ya!

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, LividOrca said:

Hello I'm LividOrca, from my username you can probably guess what one of my favorite Sonic games of all time is! *sharpens knife* But choose your response carefully...

welcome to SSMB, lividorca!

WgvV0.gif.6cf67b9c9c4b3db6063ae6fb496aa787.gif

• Thumbs Up 1

On Sat May 13 2017 at 0:58 PM, LividOrca said:

Hope you don't mind if I call you Livi-DORK-a. Ha ha!

Seriously, welcome x3

• Thumbs Up 1

Hello, all!

I'm Monkey Destruction Switch's little sister. I'm a Christian, my hobby of choice is writing novels, and I just graduated high school. My favorite Sonic game is Mean Bean Machine and my favorite character is Knuckles (second place goes to Silver and third to Bean the Dynamite Duck). I'm probably not going to be super active on this forum, but oh, well, here I am. It's nice to meet y'all.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hello all! My name is Omar, and I've been a Sonic fan for a good decade or so by now. Sometimes I'm proud of it, and sometimes I try to hide it because, as you all probably know, Sonic isn't exactly all that popular anymore. lol I'm a bigger fan of Nintendo, and besides that I'm also into movies, music, social media (obviously), and more. Believe it or not I actually used to have an account here nearly two years ago, but I sort of forgot it existed after a while. Anyways, I hope I'll have a great time here on these forums. Thanks for reading! :lol:

• Thumbs Up 2

Hello. I am a cool sonic fan and my favorite sonic game is sonic 3 & knuckles collection for nostalgic reasons. Drawing is my hobby and i would love to post some of my work when I get the chance. I'll probably be in and out of these forums because im real busy through the week. I wish you all a happy memorial day weekend though!

• Thumbs Up 2

On 2017-5-27 at 1:17 AM, Acoolsonicfan said:

Hello. I am a cool sonic fan and my favorite sonic game is sonic 3 & knuckles collection for nostalgic reasons. Drawing is my hobby and i would love to post some of my work when I get the chance. I'll probably be in and out of these forums because im real busy through the week. I wish you all a happy memorial day weekend though!

Welcome to the SSMB, we hope you enjoy your stay here, relax and try to make new friends here.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hello!

I'm SpinSlash165. I've been poking around these forums for a good while, but I've been putting off joining until now (mainly due to school).

I'm not really into a lot, mainly Sonic and Crash Bandicoot (and Rocket Knight/Sparkster, sort of). I usually draw and do pixel art.

I won't be posting a lot, but I just thought I'd say hi.

Have a good evening/day/night/whatever!

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, SpinSlash165 said:

Hello!

I'm SpinSlash165. I've been poking around these forums for a good while, but I've been putting off joining until now (mainly due to school).

I'm not really into a lot, mainly Sonic and Crash Bandicoot (and Rocket Knight/Sparkster, sort of). I usually draw and do pixel art.

Pleased to meet ya in that regard! Enjoy your ride here at the SSMB!

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, SpinSlash165 said:

Hello!

8c03e5009c9b3db8b3bb949edbcb452899866608

Welcome to SSMB! Enjoy your stay!

Summer's the perfect time to join in, so don't worry about joining just now!

You have a good evening/day/night/whatever yourself! :D

• Thumbs Up 1

17 hours ago, SpinSlash165 said:

Hello!

welcome to SSMB, spinslash165!

WgvV0.gif.6cf67b9c9c4b3db6063ae6fb496aa787.gif

• Thumbs Up 1

On 2017-6-22 at 4:49 AM, SpinSlash165 said:

Hello!

Well then, welcome to the SSMB, be on the look out for Sonic Mania this August and Sonic Forces later this year.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all. I'm septimus.

After being a lurker on the message boards and the main site for, well I think it was around the announcement of Generations, I've finally decided to join the board.

Game wise, I like pretty much every genre of game and nothing like art style or graphics ever puts me off playing a game.

My favourites are FPS, platformer, RPGs and turn based strategy (a la Civilization) even though I'm quite bad at the later but I like them anyway.

Recently I've been playing a lot of Nintendo as I got the Switch and it's the first Nintendo system I've owned, really enjoying Mario kart 8 Deluxe and Arms, and excited for Splatoon 2 next week and Mario Odyssey coming in October.

My favourite newer and current main games are Team Fortress 2 and Overwatch, fav classic series are Crash Bandicoot, Sonic and Rayman, with the first Rayman and Crash games being the first two games I ever played. (Pretty challenging introduction to gaming I'd say, especially Rayman)

Sonic wise, I'm a big Dr.Eggman/Robotnik fan and my first games were Heroes and the Advanced Trilogy. Generally I prefer 3d sonic games but this year I'm equally interested in Forces and Mania.

Well that's a bit of a wall of text for you as an introduction.

Good day/night to you, whoever reads this.

• Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, septimus01 said:

Hello all. I'm septimus.

After being a lurker on the message boards and the main site for, well I think it was around the announcement of Generations, I've finally decided to join the board.

Game wise, I like pretty much every genre of game and nothing like art style or graphics ever puts me off playing a game.

My favourites are FPS, platformer, RPGs and turn based strategy (a la Civilization) even though I'm quite bad at the later but I like them anyway.

Recently I've been playing a lot of Nintendo as I got the Switch and it's the first Nintendo system I've owned, really enjoying Mario kart 8 Deluxe and Arms, and excited for Splatoon 2 next week and Mario Odyssey coming in October.

My favourite newer and current main games are Team Fortress 2 and Overwatch, fav classic series are Crash Bandicoot, Sonic and Rayman, with the first Rayman and Crash games being the first two games I ever played. (Pretty challenging introduction to gaming I'd say, especially Rayman)

Sonic wise, I'm a big Dr.Eggman/Robotnik fan and my first games were Heroes and the Advanced Trilogy. Generally I prefer 3d sonic games but this year I'm equally interested in Forces and Mania.

Well that's a bit of a wall of text for you as an introduction.

Good day/night to you, whoever reads this.

Welcome to SSMB! Or... more like, welcome to the community since you've been here for quite a while! Just in the shadows. :U

Regardless, enjoy your stay!

Hey all.

I was a member of SSMB quite a while ago, just didn't re-sign up after the message board got wiped some time ago. Anyway, obviously a big Sonic fan of everything from the classic games, adventure titles (my favorites), and the modern stuff too. Huge into the Archie series, I've read all of Fleetway, like almost all the TV shows etc. Beyond Sonic, I'm most into animation (all forms - anime, American, European - you name it though I lean toward traditional animation more than CGI). I'm also getting into other comics, in particular I'm reading Marvel's Spider-Man books, DC's Batman books, and IDW's Disney Comics amidst other titles. I don't play games as much as I used to, but I do keep up with old Nintendo and Sega franchises (more Nintendo than Sega - growing up the only Sega titles I would get were Sonic, but I like learning more about stuff like Space Harrier or Jet Set Radio and the like nowadays).

See you in the forums.

• Thumbs Up 4

27 minutes ago, GentlemanX said:

Hey all.

I was a member of SSMB quite a while ago, just didn't re-sign up after the message board got wiped some time ago. Anyway, obviously a big Sonic fan of everything from the classic games, adventure titles (my favorites), and the modern stuff too. Huge into the Archie series, I've read all of Fleetway, like almost all the TV shows etc. Beyond Sonic, I'm most into animation (all forms - anime, American, European - you name it though I lean toward traditional animation more than CGI). I'm also getting into other comics, in particular I'm reading Marvel's Spider-Man books, DC's Batman books, and IDW's Disney Comics amidst other titles. I don't play games as much as I used to, but I do keep up with old Nintendo and Sega franchises (more Nintendo than Sega - growing up the only Sega titles I would get were Sonic, but I like learning more about stuff like Space Harrier or Jet Set Radio and the like nowadays).

See you in the forums.

Hey! I remember you from the BumbleKing forums (I was a not-very-active member named StoryMaker, so it's probably not mutual, lol). Great to see ya! :)

Hello all, my name is Alexandra and I am the latest newcomer in this forum I guess. How are you guys? 

I love animals, especially dogs. I am an architect wanna be although it's not that the degree that I've finished in college. I guess I stuck on being me. That all for now, and I am looking forward to having great interaction with you in the future. 

• Thumbs Up 3

9 minutes ago, realxandra said:

Hello all, my name is Alexandra and I am the latest newcomer in this forum I guess. How are you guys? 

I love animals, especially dogs. I am an architect wanna be although it's not that the degree that I've finished in college. I guess I stuck on being me. That all for now, and I am looking forward to having great interaction with you in the future. 

Well pleased to meet ya Alex! On these fine forums we have plenty to talk about and quite a few activities to boot! Welcome.

14 minutes ago, realxandra said:

Hey, there!

Welcome to SSMB! Enjoy your stay! We hope to see you 'round the boards as there's plenty to do here!

Hi there, I hope a re-introduction's fine!

Cake's the username, I used to hang around here quite a bit a rather long time ago (seeing posts from at least 7 years ago is just... ugh, the cringe!), and I figured I'd swing by on a lazy Sunday to see how the place was faring! Looking forward to playing Mania and Forces when they come out, and the blue blur in the news kinda made me wanna see the SSMB again! I dunno if I'll be around all that much, but either way, hi!

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Nice Smile 2

• 3 weeks later...

Heya everyone! Just found this site and forums and thought it would be nice to join. Also I'm terrible at writing intruductions, but I give it a try.

The first Sonic Game I ever played was Sonic the Hedgehog for Genesis/Mega Drive. I also got Sonic Mania on day 1 and played it through in one sitting, I would say it is my favorite Sonic Game at the moment. I also did like the Archie Comics.

Outside of Sonic I play all kinds of games and genres, my favorites are platformers and rpgs though.

And thats all I can think off right now. Nice to meet you guys!

• Thumbs Up 2