Indigo Rush

The Introduction Topic

6 hours ago, Ninjice said:

I'm not exactly a new member, but it has been so long since I've been here. I created this account around the time Sonic Generations was close to be released,  stayed for few days and then vanished. I recently remembered about this place and somehow I still knew my password, so decided to enter here.

I'm Ninjice, my first sonic game was Sonic Adventure and ever since then I've been a hug fan, english is not my native language, so I apologize any mistakes beforehand. I'm a college student and also a big anime fan. When I have spare time, sometimes I sub videos and stuff.

And that's it, hopefully my stay here this time will be longer!

8c03e5009c9b3db8b3bb949edbcb452899866608

Welcome back to SSMB! Enjoy your stay!

Hope you grow to be a strong presence on this site!

Nice to meet you everyone! I have been a sonic fan since I played Sonic Adventure 2 for the gamecube when I was a kid. I have played just about every Sonic game I know of and have watched Sonic X and Sonic Boom. I will probably watch the older shows some day as well. I also more recently got into the comics as well. My top 10 favorite Sonic games are 1. Sonic Adventure 2 2. Sonic Adventure 3. Sonic Generations 4. Sonic Unleashed 5. Sonic Rush Adventure 6. Sonic Rush 7. Sonic Colors 8. Sonic Forces 9. Sonic Heroes 10. Sonic the Hedgehog (1991) My 2 favorite Sonic characters are Shadow the hedgehog and Blaze the cat. My friend is drawing my Sonic OC and I cant wait for it so I can show it off. My favorite thing about the Sonic fan community is we all grew up with different games and so we are nostalgic about different games because this franchise has so much history. Its nice to meet you :)  

5 minutes ago, UmbraTheHedgehog said:

Nice to meet you everyone! I have been a sonic fan since I played Sonic Adventure 2 for the gamecube when I was a kid. I have played just about every Sonic game I know of and have watched Sonic X and Sonic Boom. I will probably watch the older shows some day as well. I also more recently got into the comics as well. My top 10 favorite Sonic games are 1. Sonic Adventure 2 2. Sonic Adventure 3. Sonic Generations 4. Sonic Unleashed 5. Sonic Rush Adventure 6. Sonic Rush 7. Sonic Colors 8. Sonic Forces 9. Sonic Heroes 10. Sonic the Hedgehog (1991) My 2 favorite Sonic characters are Shadow the hedgehog and Blaze the cat. My friend is drawing my Sonic OC and I cant wait for it so I can show it off. My favorite thing about the Sonic fan community is we all grew up with different games and so we are nostalgic about different games because this franchise has so much history. Its nice to meet you :)  

Welcome to SSMB! Enjoy your stay!

I can tell you're quite enthusiastic about Sonic! You'll fit right at home, here!

11 minutes ago, barnaclesy said:

Uh, hey, I'm barnaclesy. I'm a Sonic fan. Started from playing Sonic 1 on my Mega Drive but then Sonic just got out of my mind. Then went back to him while playing Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed and Sonic Generations. I mostly hang on Discord (I notice theres a discord server, but nobody ever posts on it), but I'll be here a bit more than usual.

My interests are platformers, racing games (Simulation and Kart Racing), Puzzles (Puyo, Tetris), and some FPSes (Counter Strike), oh and Rythm Games (maimai, DDR, Taiko, Pump it Up)

Nice to meet you all and hope we become best friends :3

Welcome (back) to SSMB! Hope you have a lovely time here and make plenty of friends!

13 minutes ago, barnaclesy said:

Uh, hey, I'm barnaclesy. I'm a Sonic fan. Started from playing Sonic 1 on my Mega Drive but then Sonic just got out of my mind. Then went back to him while playing Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed and Sonic Generations. I mostly hang on Discord (I notice theres a discord server, but nobody ever posts on it), but I'll be here a bit more than usual.

My interests are platformers, racing games (Simulation and Kart Racing), Puzzles (Puyo, Tetris), and some FPSes (Counter Strike), oh and Rythm Games (maimai, DDR, Taiko, Pump it Up)

Welcome to the forums, barnaclesy! Hope we can get along and make many friends and connections here. And hey, we have plenty of things we can discuss here, Sonic or otherwise, so hopefully your staynis a good one.

2 hours ago, barnaclesy said:

Welcome back to SSMB! Enjoy your stay!

You got a nicely rounded out set of interests, there! Sweet!

Hi !!!

I am Daniel from cool Italy!! How are you? ;D

I am a big fan of Sonic saga but my favourite character is Tails "Miles" !! I hope to get more friends around here!! Sonic has made my childhood awesome!!

Have a great day!!! ;D

This is me!! XD

5959599.thumb.JPG.bc86f8d0e2ff42967d8b46d63ed616f5.JPG

4 minutes ago, Tailsrules said:

Hi !!!

I am Daniel from cool Italy!! How are you? ;D

I am a big fan of Sonic saga but my favourite character is Tails "Miles" !! I hope to get more friends around here!! Sonic has made my childhood awesome!!

Have a great day!!! ;D

Tais sure is awesome, isn't he? There's definitely a lot of fans here who love him too, so you'll get along well with them!

22 hours ago, Failinhearts said:

Tais sure is awesome, isn't he? There's definitely a lot of fans here who love him too, so you'll get along well with them!

Aww... thank you!!!

Exactly I LOVE Tails so much!!! He looks so coute and so cool!!!!

Hello everyone! I have been a huge Sonic fan since I was little. I started playing on old Genesis games and fell in love with the franchise. I took a break but got back into it a few years ago. Sonic is so amazing to me that I even love playing Sonic 06 LOL. Cream the Rabbit is my favorite character cause she's cute and awesome and totally OP in every game she's in, which I find both funny and entertaining. My favorites games are SA1, SA2, S2 and S3&K (in no particular order). My main hobby currently is streaming, mostly Sonic games, on YT and I have tons of fun with that, and getting to share the awesomness of Sonic to the world makes it even better!

I hope to meet some awesome friends here!

1 minute ago, DarkChaosGaming said:

Hello everyone! I have been a huge Sonic fan since I was little. I started playing on old Genesis games and fell in love with the franchise. I took a break but got back into it a few years ago. Sonic is so amazing to me that I even love playing Sonic 06 LOL. Cream the Rabbit is my favorite character cause she's cute and awesome and totally OP in every game she's in, which I find both funny and entertaining. My favorites games are SA1, SA2, S2 and S3&K (in no particular order). My main hobby currently is streaming, mostly Sonic games, on YT and I have tons of fun with that, and getting to share the awesomness of Sonic to the world makes it even better!

No harm in enjoying 06. So do I!

18 hours ago, Sokker said:

May aswell introduce myself. Hi. Like video games, family and friends. Pleased to meet.

7 minutes ago, DarkChaosGaming said:

welcome to SSMB, you two!

feel free to take seat and hang out with everyone.

WgvV0.gif.6cf67b9c9c4b3db6063ae6fb496aa787.gif

Hello my name is Diamond Star, 

nice to meet all of you.  I myself have been a huge fan of sonic since the 1990s,  also big Fan of STC, ahh yeah sonic in the 90s.

But I have to say I Love Sonic stadium, I have real fond memories when I first discovered it in 2006, The same year we were all going crazy for Sonic 06, ohhh if only we'd known what was coming, But enough of that.

And now I have Finally decided to become a member of this fine community.

So Hello to you all and I hope we all get on. 

Just now, Diamond Star said:

Hello my name is Diamond Star, 

nice to meet all of you.  I myself have been a huge fan of sonic since the 1990s,  also big Fan of STC, ahh yeah sonic in the 90s.

But I have to say I Love Sonic stadium, I have real fond memories when I first discovered it in 2006, The same year we were all going crazy for Sonic 06, ohhh if only we'd known what was coming, But enough of that.

And now I have Finally decided to become a member of this fine community.

So Hello to you all and I hope we all get on. 

Glad you finally decided to join us after all this time!

8 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Glad you finally decided to join us after all this time!

Thank you sooo Much ^_^

Yeah I've always been very shy about my spelling skills.  I also Had a Very bad  experience on another site that put me off forums for a long time

But I feel its time to get out there, and this place always looked way past cool.

Ps Love the GifB)

Just now, Diamond Star said:

Thank you sooo Much ^_^

Yeah I've always been very shy about my spelling skills.  I also Had a Very bad  experience on another site that put me off forums for a long time

But I feel its time to get out there, and this place always looked way past cool.

Ps Love the GifB)

Aw, thanks!

But yeah, nothing wrong with taking action! You'll never know, right?

Not technically new but thought I'd reintroduce myself. Haven't been on here in nearly 3 years I believe :) Anyways... reluctant though I am to admit it, I'm a pretty massive Sanic fanboy who's played all the main series games and various others. Wouldn't define myself exclusively as a "classic fan" but the classics are well up there with my favourite games ever. Currently (somehow) a student, from England, and am (nearly) 20. Feel free to add me on Steam (Biggs98), and I could do with a few friends on my Switch (SW-0435-9530-9034) :D See you around!