Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

3 hours ago, blueblur98 said:

welcome to SSMB, umbra! (can i call you umbra?)

take a tour and enjoy your stay! 

WgvV0.gif.6cf67b9c9c4b3db6063ae6fb496aa787.gif

yes you can call me Umbra! thanks for the warm welcome everyone! :D

• Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, barnaclesy said:

Uh, hey, I'm barnaclesy. I'm a Sonic fan. Started from playing Sonic 1 on my Mega Drive but then Sonic just got out of my mind. Then went back to him while playing Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed and Sonic Generations. I mostly hang on Discord (I notice theres a discord server, but nobody ever posts on it), but I'll be here a bit more than usual.

My interests are platformers, racing games (Simulation and Kart Racing), Puzzles (Puyo, Tetris), and some FPSes (Counter Strike), oh and Rythm Games (maimai, DDR, Taiko, Pump it Up)

Nice to meet you all and hope we become best friends :3

Welcome (back) to SSMB! Hope you have a lovely time here and make plenty of friends!

• Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, barnaclesy said:

Uh, hey, I'm barnaclesy. I'm a Sonic fan. Started from playing Sonic 1 on my Mega Drive but then Sonic just got out of my mind. Then went back to him while playing Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed and Sonic Generations. I mostly hang on Discord (I notice theres a discord server, but nobody ever posts on it), but I'll be here a bit more than usual.

My interests are platformers, racing games (Simulation and Kart Racing), Puzzles (Puyo, Tetris), and some FPSes (Counter Strike), oh and Rythm Games (maimai, DDR, Taiko, Pump it Up)

Welcome to the forums, barnaclesy! Hope we can get along and make many friends and connections here. And hey, we have plenty of things we can discuss here, Sonic or otherwise, so hopefully your staynis a good one.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, barnaclesy said:

8c03e5009c9b3db8b3bb949edbcb452899866608

Welcome back to SSMB! Enjoy your stay!

You got a nicely rounded out set of interests, there! Sweet!

• Thumbs Up 1

Hi !!!

I am Daniel from cool Italy!! How are you? ;D

I am a big fan of Sonic saga but my favourite character is Tails "Miles" !! I hope to get more friends around here!! Sonic has made my childhood awesome!!

Have a great day!!! ;D

This is me!! XD

5959599.thumb.JPG.bc86f8d0e2ff42967d8b46d63ed616f5.JPG

4 minutes ago, Tailsrules said:

Hi !!!

I am Daniel from cool Italy!! How are you? ;D

I am a big fan of Sonic saga but my favourite character is Tails "Miles" !! I hope to get more friends around here!! Sonic has made my childhood awesome!!

Have a great day!!! ;D

Welcome to SSMB! Enjoy your stay!

Tais sure is awesome, isn't he? There's definitely a lot of fans here who love him too, so you'll get along well with them!

• Nice Smile 1

22 hours ago, Failinhearts said:

Tais sure is awesome, isn't he? There's definitely a lot of fans here who love him too, so you'll get along well with them!

Aww... thank you!!!

Exactly I LOVE Tails so much!!! He looks so coute and so cool!!!!

• Thumbs Up 1

46 minutes ago, Sokker said:

May aswell introduce myself. Hi. Like video games, family and friends. Pleased to meet.

What a coincidence! I like video games, too! What are the odds? :P

• Thumbs Up 1

Hello everyone! I have been a huge Sonic fan since I was little. I started playing on old Genesis games and fell in love with the franchise. I took a break but got back into it a few years ago. Sonic is so amazing to me that I even love playing Sonic 06 LOL. Cream the Rabbit is my favorite character cause she's cute and awesome and totally OP in every game she's in, which I find both funny and entertaining. My favorites games are SA1, SA2, S2 and S3&K (in no particular order). My main hobby currently is streaming, mostly Sonic games, on YT and I have tons of fun with that, and getting to share the awesomness of Sonic to the world makes it even better!

I hope to meet some awesome friends here!

1 minute ago, DarkChaosGaming said:

Hello everyone! I have been a huge Sonic fan since I was little. I started playing on old Genesis games and fell in love with the franchise. I took a break but got back into it a few years ago. Sonic is so amazing to me that I even love playing Sonic 06 LOL. Cream the Rabbit is my favorite character cause she's cute and awesome and totally OP in every game she's in, which I find both funny and entertaining. My favorites games are SA1, SA2, S2 and S3&K (in no particular order). My main hobby currently is streaming, mostly Sonic games, on YT and I have tons of fun with that, and getting to share the awesomness of Sonic to the world makes it even better!

No harm in enjoying 06. So do I!

18 hours ago, Sokker said:

May aswell introduce myself. Hi. Like video games, family and friends. Pleased to meet.

7 minutes ago, DarkChaosGaming said:

welcome to SSMB, you two!

feel free to take seat and hang out with everyone.

WgvV0.gif.6cf67b9c9c4b3db6063ae6fb496aa787.gif

Hello my name is Diamond Star, 

nice to meet all of you.  I myself have been a huge fan of sonic since the 1990s,  also big Fan of STC, ahh yeah sonic in the 90s.

But I have to say I Love Sonic stadium, I have real fond memories when I first discovered it in 2006, The same year we were all going crazy for Sonic 06, ohhh if only we'd known what was coming, But enough of that.

And now I have Finally decided to become a member of this fine community.

So Hello to you all and I hope we all get on. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Diamond Star said:

Hello my name is Diamond Star, 

nice to meet all of you.  I myself have been a huge fan of sonic since the 1990s,  also big Fan of STC, ahh yeah sonic in the 90s.

But I have to say I Love Sonic stadium, I have real fond memories when I first discovered it in 2006, The same year we were all going crazy for Sonic 06, ohhh if only we'd known what was coming, But enough of that.

And now I have Finally decided to become a member of this fine community.

So Hello to you all and I hope we all get on. 

Glad you finally decided to join us after all this time!

8 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Glad you finally decided to join us after all this time!

Thank you sooo Much ^_^

Yeah I've always been very shy about my spelling skills.  I also Had a Very bad  experience on another site that put me off forums for a long time

But I feel its time to get out there, and this place always looked way past cool.

Ps Love the GifB)

• Thumbs Up 1

Thank you sooo Much ^_^

Yeah I've always been very shy about my spelling skills.  I also Had a Very bad  experience on another site that put me off forums for a long time

But I feel its time to get out there, and this place always looked way past cool.

Ps Love the GifB)

Aw, thanks!

But yeah, nothing wrong with taking action! You'll never know, right?

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

Aw, thanks!

But yeah, nothing wrong with taking action! You'll never know, right?

No think you

Yeah I agree, and I see you work in Role-play, might give that a look at some time, sounds cool

• Thumbs Up 2

No think you

Yeah I agree, and I see you work in Role-play, might give that a look at some time, sounds cool

Yup! The Roleplay's my bread and butter here. You're welcome to join whenever you want!

• Fist Bump 1

5 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Yup! The Roleplay's my bread and butter here. You're welcome to join whenever you want!

Thanks Great to know.

• Thumbs Up 1

Not technically new but thought I'd reintroduce myself. Haven't been on here in nearly 3 years I believe :) Anyways... reluctant though I am to admit it, I'm a pretty massive Sanic fanboy who's played all the main series games and various others. Wouldn't define myself exclusively as a "classic fan" but the classics are well up there with my favourite games ever. Currently (somehow) a student, from England, and am (nearly) 20. Feel free to add me on Steam (Biggs98), and I could do with a few friends on my Switch (SW-0435-9530-9034) :D See you around!

• Thumbs Up 2

34 minutes ago, Nigel Fromage said:

Not technically new but thought I'd reintroduce myself. Haven't been on here in nearly 3 years I believe :) Anyways... reluctant though I am to admit it, I'm a pretty massive Sanic fanboy who's played all the main series games and various others. Wouldn't define myself exclusively as a "classic fan" but the classics are well up there with my favourite games ever. Currently (somehow) a student, from England, and am (nearly) 20. Feel free to add me on Steam (Biggs98), and I could do with a few friends on my Switch (SW-0435-9530-9034) :D See you around!

More accurately, welcome back! Hope you'll stay with us for the long run!

• Thumbs Up 1

I completed my registration a little while back but this is my first post.

I've been a Sonic fan since Sonic the Hedgehog 2 was released on 24 November 1992  as it was my first Mega Drive game and have been a long term fan of Sonic since, my real favourite character though is Tails because I think he's more inteligant that Sonic and he look super cute to look at and of course he can fly.

Unlikely that I know anyone on here but I've been a lurker reading the news articles for years as my source of news about Sonic and future Sonic toys which I collect although I have not played any recent Sonic games since Sonic Generations, I played Sonic Mania last year and enjoyed it, I am a 42 year old male and live in Dundee, Scotland, UK.

I'm currently one of the few gamers playing GT Sport who uploads Sonic the Hedgehog liveried cars with the decals players have uploaded so if you've seen a Sonic livery in that game recently might have been me that made it.

Anyone is welcome to add me on PSN (tags in my profile but please send me a message with the FR request so I know it's from SSMB)

7 minutes ago, darth_tails said:

I completed my registration a little while back but this is my first post.

I've been a Sonic fan since Sonic the Hedgehog 2 was released on 24 November 1992  as it was my first Mega Drive game and have been a long term fan of Sonic since, my real favourite character though is Tails because I think he's more inteligant that Sonic and he look super cute to look at and of course he can fly.

Unlikely that I know anyone on here but I've been a lurker reading the news articles for years as my source of news about Sonic and future Sonic toys which I collect although I have not played any recent Sonic games since Sonic Generations, I played Sonic Mania last year and enjoyed it, I am a 42 year old male and live in Dundee, Scotland, UK.

I'm currently one of the few gamers playing GT Sport who uploads Sonic the Hedgehog liveried cars with the decals players have uploaded so if you've seen a Sonic livery in that game recently might have been me that made it.

Anyone is welcome to add me on PSN (tags in my profile but please send me a message with the FR request so I know it's from SSMB)

You make digital Sonic cars? Neato!