Jump to content
Indigo Rush

The Introduction Topic

Recommended Posts

34 minutes ago, Nigel Fromage said:

Not technically new but thought I'd reintroduce myself. Haven't been on here in nearly 3 years I believe :) Anyways... reluctant though I am to admit it, I'm a pretty massive Sanic fanboy who's played all the main series games and various others. Wouldn't define myself exclusively as a "classic fan" but the classics are well up there with my favourite games ever. Currently (somehow) a student, from England, and am (nearly) 20. Feel free to add me on Steam (Biggs98), and I could do with a few friends on my Switch (SW-0435-9530-9034) :D See you around!

8c03e5009c9b3db8b3bb949edbcb452899866608

Welcome to SSMB! Enjoy your stay!

More accurately, welcome back! Hope you'll stay with us for the long run!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I completed my registration a little while back but this is my first post.

I've been a Sonic fan since Sonic the Hedgehog 2 was released on 24 November 1992  as it was my first Mega Drive game and have been a long term fan of Sonic since, my real favourite character though is Tails because I think he's more inteligant that Sonic and he look super cute to look at and of course he can fly.

Unlikely that I know anyone on here but I've been a lurker reading the news articles for years as my source of news about Sonic and future Sonic toys which I collect although I have not played any recent Sonic games since Sonic Generations, I played Sonic Mania last year and enjoyed it, I am a 42 year old male and live in Dundee, Scotland, UK.

I'm currently one of the few gamers playing GT Sport who uploads Sonic the Hedgehog liveried cars with the decals players have uploaded so if you've seen a Sonic livery in that game recently might have been me that made it.

Anyone is welcome to add me on PSN (tags in my profile but please send me a message with the FR request so I know it's from SSMB)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, darth_tails said:

I completed my registration a little while back but this is my first post.

I've been a Sonic fan since Sonic the Hedgehog 2 was released on 24 November 1992  as it was my first Mega Drive game and have been a long term fan of Sonic since, my real favourite character though is Tails because I think he's more inteligant that Sonic and he look super cute to look at and of course he can fly.

Unlikely that I know anyone on here but I've been a lurker reading the news articles for years as my source of news about Sonic and future Sonic toys which I collect although I have not played any recent Sonic games since Sonic Generations, I played Sonic Mania last year and enjoyed it, I am a 42 year old male and live in Dundee, Scotland, UK.

I'm currently one of the few gamers playing GT Sport who uploads Sonic the Hedgehog liveried cars with the decals players have uploaded so if you've seen a Sonic livery in that game recently might have been me that made it.

Anyone is welcome to add me on PSN (tags in my profile but please send me a message with the FR request so I know it's from SSMB)

 

8c03e5009c9b3db8b3bb949edbcb452899866608

Welcome to SSMB! Enjoy your stay!

You make digital Sonic cars? Neato!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Veronica said:

Call me Veronica, that's my real name and the name of the character in my avatar.

I simply want friends with the same interests I do

hello and welcome to SSMB, veronica!

hope you have a great time here!

WgvV0.gif.6cf67b9c9c4b3db6063ae6fb496aa787.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey. I'm Ashwalking Bat, though you can call me Ash or Nitro. Either works for me.

I have been a fan of the Sonic series since Sonic 1 on the Sega Genesis. I've quietly tracked the fandom and the game series for some time. Though, I've not really had much experience with Sonic Forum Communities. So this is the first one I've joined. Apprehension abound. :unsure:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Ashwalking Bat said:

Hey. I'm Ashwalking Bat, though you can call me Ash or Nitro. Either works for me.

I have been a fan of the Sonic series since Sonic 1 on the Sega Genesis. I've quietly tracked the fandom and the game series for some time. Though, I've not really had much experience with Sonic Forum Communities. So this is the first one I've joined. Apprehension abound. :unsure:

8c03e5009c9b3db8b3bb949edbcb452899866608

Welcome to SSMB! Enjoy your stay!

I never had much experience when I first joined too. If you want someone to talk to, hit me up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ashwalking Bat said:

Hey. I'm Ashwalking Bat, though you can call me Ash or Nitro. Either works for me.

I have been a fan of the Sonic series since Sonic 1 on the Sega Genesis. I've quietly tracked the fandom and the game series for some time. Though, I've not really had much experience with Sonic Forum Communities. So this is the first one I've joined. Apprehension abound. :unsure:

welcome to SSMB, ash!

hope you enjoy your time here!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Failinhearts said:

8c03e5009c9b3db8b3bb949edbcb452899866608

Welcome to SSMB! Enjoy your stay!

I never had much experience when I first joined too. If you want someone to talk to, hit me up!

Thanks~ I'll certainly keep that in mind.

30 minutes ago, blueblur98 said:

welcome to SSMB, ash!

hope you enjoy your time here!

Thank so much~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ashwalking Bat said:

Hey. I'm Ashwalking Bat, though you can call me Ash or Nitro. Either works for me.

I have been a fan of the Sonic series since Sonic 1 on the Sega Genesis. I've quietly tracked the fandom and the game series for some time. Though, I've not really had much experience with Sonic Forum Communities. So this is the first one I've joined. Apprehension abound. :unsure:

The staff are also available if you have any concerns or questions. :) Hope you enjoy your time here and your fears dissipate! Don't worry, we're not too scary ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I joined this forum five minutes ago so I'll just introduce myself. :V

So, my name is Alex, I'm 17 and I'm homeschooled. My interests include Sonic (duh), religion and programming.

I like making new buddies too! So if you want a new friend send me a message. :3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kergo said:

I joined this forum five minutes ago so I'll just introduce myself. :V

So, my name is Alex, I'm 17 and I'm homeschooled. My interests include Sonic (duh), religion and programming.

I like making new buddies too! So if you want a new friend send me a message. :3

8c03e5009c9b3db8b3bb949edbcb452899866608

Welcome to SSMB! Enjoy your stay!

I'd always like to make new buddies! Check your inbox!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kergo said:

I joined this forum five minutes ago so I'll just introduce myself. :V

So, my name is Alex, I'm 17 and I'm homeschooled. My interests include Sonic (duh), religion and programming.

I like making new buddies too! So if you want a new friend send me a message. :3

Welcome to SSMB, kergo~

There is plenty to talk about and do here, so don't be afraid to jump right in. ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there, I am TheMarioAmigos, I mostly appear on Discord and sometimes YouTube in which you can find my YouTube here.

Anyhow, I enjoyed Sonic since... Sonic X, I actually have an account on here, but I can't access it due to a whole lot of stuff, so I made this account instead, I hope I have a good time in here!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MarioAmigosYT said:

Hi there, I am TheMarioAmigos, I mostly appear on Discord and sometimes YouTube in which you can find my YouTube here.

Anyhow, I enjoyed Sonic since... Sonic X, I actually have an account on here, but I can't access it due to a whole lot of stuff, so I made this account instead, I hope I have a good time in here!

8c03e5009c9b3db8b3bb949edbcb452899866608

Welcome to SSMB! Enjoy your stay!

Joined the series since X? Me too! I have a Discord as well if you ever wanna hit me up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello hello, just joined up. I'm Vivi, been a fan of Sonic since about circa 1998 when I was...two years old, lol. Been fixated ever since I think I saw AOSTH on satellite? Then my brother gave me his hand-me-down Dreamcast and SA1 a couple of years after, while I had been playing all of the classics on their Windows ports. The rest as they say is history.
I do my fair share of fan stuff, I voice act as Sonic in a couple of ongoing/upcoming Sonic Paradox related things. I haven't actually interacted with a majority of the fanbase since maybe 2008-ish so, nice to meet you all!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SilentlyVocal said:

Hello hello, just joined up. I'm Vivi, been a fan of Sonic since about circa 1998 when I was...two years old, lol. Been fixated ever since I think I saw AOSTH on satellite? Then my brother gave me his hand-me-down Dreamcast and SA1 a couple of years after, while I had been playing all of the classics on their Windows ports. The rest as they say is history.
I do my fair share of fan stuff, I voice act as Sonic in a couple of ongoing/upcoming Sonic Paradox related things. I haven't actually interacted with a majority of the fanbase since maybe 2008-ish so, nice to meet you all!

8c03e5009c9b3db8b3bb949edbcb452899866608

Welcome to SSMB! Enjoy your stay!

You voice Sonic in Paradox projects? Awesome! Wish I had the courage to do that sort of thing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SilentlyVocal said:

Hello hello, just joined up. I'm Vivi, been a fan of Sonic since about circa 1998 when I was...two years old, lol. Been fixated ever since I think I saw AOSTH on satellite? Then my brother gave me his hand-me-down Dreamcast and SA1 a couple of years after, while I had been playing all of the classics on their Windows ports. The rest as they say is history.
I do my fair share of fan stuff, I voice act as Sonic in a couple of ongoing/upcoming Sonic Paradox related things. I haven't actually interacted with a majority of the fanbase since maybe 2008-ish so, nice to meet you all!

5b02139636f1f_NitrotheBat7.thumb.png.16461dda6664eb01c1a3a8e9dc727d09.png

 

Welcome to SSMB, SilentlyVocal!

I too am one who grew up in the 90s with Sonic, albeit much earlier into the 90s. But either way, It'll be great having you here. And don't be afraid to jump into any topics that pique your interest. Everyone is nice and willing to help, if you need it. ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

You must read and accept our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy to continue using this website. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.