Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

Call me Veronica, that's my real name and the name of the character in my avatar.

I simply want friends with the same interests I do

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Veronica said:

Call me Veronica, that's my real name and the name of the character in my avatar.

8c03e5009c9b3db8b3bb949edbcb452899866608

Welcome to SSMB! Enjoy your stay!

What are your interests? I love to make new buddies!

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

What are your interests? I love to make new buddies!

Fire Emblem, general Nintendo, Sonic and toys, mostly Lego ones.

• Way Past Cool 2

Just now, Veronica said:

Nintendo, Sonic and LEGO? Yup. That's what I like too!

25 minutes ago, Veronica said:

Oh, I get the feeling we're going to get along quite nicely then. kaminogismilie2.gif

Pleased to meet you.

1 hour ago, Veronica said:

hello and welcome to SSMB, veronica!

hope you have a great time here!

WgvV0.gif.6cf67b9c9c4b3db6063ae6fb496aa787.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Hey. I'm Ashwalking Bat, though you can call me Ash or Nitro. Either works for me.

I have been a fan of the Sonic series since Sonic 1 on the Sega Genesis. I've quietly tracked the fandom and the game series for some time. Though, I've not really had much experience with Sonic Forum Communities. So this is the first one I've joined. Apprehension abound. :unsure:

16 minutes ago, Ashwalking Bat said:

Hey. I'm Ashwalking Bat, though you can call me Ash or Nitro. Either works for me.

I have been a fan of the Sonic series since Sonic 1 on the Sega Genesis. I've quietly tracked the fandom and the game series for some time. Though, I've not really had much experience with Sonic Forum Communities. So this is the first one I've joined. Apprehension abound. :unsure:

I never had much experience when I first joined too. If you want someone to talk to, hit me up!

2 hours ago, Ashwalking Bat said:

welcome to SSMB, ash!

hope you enjoy your time here!

2 hours ago, Failinhearts said:

I never had much experience when I first joined too. If you want someone to talk to, hit me up!

Thanks~ I'll certainly keep that in mind.

30 minutes ago, blueblur98 said:

welcome to SSMB, ash!

hope you enjoy your time here!

Thank so much~

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Ashwalking Bat said:

The staff are also available if you have any concerns or questions. :) Hope you enjoy your time here and your fears dissipate! Don't worry, we're not too scary ;)

Only the oldest remember me, because they thought me gone for ever.

I return, beg for mercy but find it not.

6 minutes ago, Axl.EXE said:

Only the oldest remember me, because they thought me gone for ever.

I return, beg for mercy but find it not.

Welcome back to SSMB! Enjoy your stay!

I'll keep that in mind. No begging for me.

• 1 month later...

I joined this forum five minutes ago so I'll just introduce myself. :V

So, my name is Alex, I'm 17 and I'm homeschooled. My interests include Sonic (duh), religion and programming.

I like making new buddies too! So if you want a new friend send me a message. :3

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, kergo said:

So, my name is Alex, I'm 17 and I'm homeschooled. My interests include Sonic (duh), religion and programming.

I like making new buddies too! So if you want a new friend send me a message. :3

I'd always like to make new buddies! Check your inbox!

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, kergo said:

Welcome to SSMB, kergo~

There is plenty to talk about and do here, so don't be afraid to jump right in. ^_^

Hi there, I am TheMarioAmigos, I mostly appear on Discord and sometimes YouTube in which you can find my YouTube here.

Anyhow, I enjoyed Sonic since... Sonic X, I actually have an account on here, but I can't access it due to a whole lot of stuff, so I made this account instead, I hope I have a good time in here!

Just now, MarioAmigosYT said:

Hi there, I am TheMarioAmigos, I mostly appear on Discord and sometimes YouTube in which you can find my YouTube here.

Anyhow, I enjoyed Sonic since... Sonic X, I actually have an account on here, but I can't access it due to a whole lot of stuff, so I made this account instead, I hope I have a good time in here!

Joined the series since X? Me too! I have a Discord as well if you ever wanna hit me up!

Hello hello, just joined up. I'm Vivi, been a fan of Sonic since about circa 1998 when I was...two years old, lol. Been fixated ever since I think I saw AOSTH on satellite? Then my brother gave me his hand-me-down Dreamcast and SA1 a couple of years after, while I had been playing all of the classics on their Windows ports. The rest as they say is history.
I do my fair share of fan stuff, I voice act as Sonic in a couple of ongoing/upcoming Sonic Paradox related things. I haven't actually interacted with a majority of the fanbase since maybe 2008-ish so, nice to meet you all!

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, SilentlyVocal said:

Hello hello, just joined up. I'm Vivi, been a fan of Sonic since about circa 1998 when I was...two years old, lol. Been fixated ever since I think I saw AOSTH on satellite? Then my brother gave me his hand-me-down Dreamcast and SA1 a couple of years after, while I had been playing all of the classics on their Windows ports. The rest as they say is history.
I do my fair share of fan stuff, I voice act as Sonic in a couple of ongoing/upcoming Sonic Paradox related things. I haven't actually interacted with a majority of the fanbase since maybe 2008-ish so, nice to meet you all!

You voice Sonic in Paradox projects? Awesome! Wish I had the courage to do that sort of thing!

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, SilentlyVocal said:

5b02139636f1f_NitrotheBat7.thumb.png.16461dda6664eb01c1a3a8e9dc727d09.png

Welcome to SSMB, SilentlyVocal!

I too am one who grew up in the 90s with Sonic, albeit much earlier into the 90s. But either way, It'll be great having you here. And don't be afraid to jump into any topics that pique your interest. Everyone is nice and willing to help, if you need it. ^_^

• Thumbs Up 1

15 minutes ago, SilentlyVocal said:

Hey there, Vivi. Nice to meet you, i'm Tefutakato. Hope you enjoy your time here.

• Thumbs Up 1

guess i've got some catching up to do...

3 hours ago, SilentlyVocal said:

On 05/15/18 at 10:09 AM, kergo said:

9 hours ago, MarioAmigosYT said:

welcome to SSMB, you three!

enjoy your stays!

WgvV0.gif.6cf67b9c9c4b3db6063ae6fb496aa787.gif

• Thumbs Up 1