Awoo.

The Introduction Topic

Indigo Rush

6 hours ago, SonicandShadowrules said:

Who are you? I'm Shadow, Shadow the hedgehog!!!

8c03e5009c9b3db8b3bb949edbcb452899866608

Welcome to SSMB! Enjoy your stay!

...I'm sorry, can you repeat that name again? :P??

9 hours ago, SonicandShadowrules said:

Who are you? I'm Shadow, Shadow the hedgehog!!!

678511359_NitrotheBat7.thumb.png.7229a00bd5d9bf965fc9b075af15cb33.png

Welcome to SSMB, SonicandShadowrules!

Me? You can call me Ash or Nitro. In anycase, I hope you enjoy your stay with us and make plenty of friends~

Hello! I've been a fan since 2006, played nearly all the games except Free Riders (thanks Kinect).

I love the Adventure games (as well as the classics), and I want SEGA to embrace the Adventure games more and what they mean.

Right now my biggest excitements are Sonic IDW comics (Great comic for classic and adventure and modern fans alike!), as well as the next Sonic Racing game.

2 minutes ago, Marco9966 said:

Hello! I've been a fan since 2006, played nearly all the games except Free Riders (thanks Kinect).

I love the Adventure games (as well as the classics), and I want SEGA to embrace the Adventure games more and what they mean.

Right now my biggest excitements are Sonic IDW comics (Great comic for classic and adventure and modern fans alike!), as well as the next Sonic Racing game.

Welcome to SS-

...whoa, guess you're a little late to the introduction game. You're already been a member for a while!

Oh well.

...Hope you continue to enjoy your stay!

• Chuckle 1

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

Welcome to SS-

...whoa, guess you're a little late to the introduction game. You're already been a member for a while!

Oh well.

...Hope you continue to enjoy your stay!

Yeah I only noticed this thread now ?

Thank you!

• Thumbs Up 2

Hi I joined 7 and half years ago but just decided today to start posting. I'm sure a person or two may recognize my name from Soah as I was a active member and part of the staff from 2001 until it got hacked back in 2013. I've been a Sonic fan since 1991 when his first game came out and own most of the games minus a few from the more recent years. I'm gonna try to actually stick around since I do miss talking about Sonic and Sonic type stuffs. 

42 minutes ago, Shaun Shikeishuu said:

Hi I joined 7 and half years ago but just decided today to start posting. I'm sure a person or two may recognize my name from Soah as I was a active member and part of the staff from 2001 until it got hacked back in 2013. I've been a Sonic fan since 1991 when his first game came out and own most of the games minus a few from the more recent years. I'm gonna try to actually stick around since I do miss talking about Sonic and Sonic type stuffs. 

Welcome back to SSMB! Enjoy your stay!

My, you have quite the history with us, huh? Hope everything for you will be as good if not better than before!

1 hour ago, Shaun Shikeishuu said:

Welcome to SSMB. Always glad to have more people to talk about the franchise with. Here's hoping you make lots of friends now that you're posting.

2 hours ago, Shaun Shikeishuu said:

Welcome back to SSMB~

That's crazy how long you've had a account here. I am pretty new myself. Just joined two months ago. But either way, I hope you enjoy getting back into the community and talking with everyone~

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! I’m Bloxxerboy. I’m a big video game fan and I like to roleplay. While I don’t contribute much to fandoms, I’m always excited to meet new people.

2 minutes ago, Bloxxerboy said:

Hi! I’m Bloxxerboy. I’m a big video game fan and I like to roleplay. While I don’t contribute much to fandoms, I’m always excited to meet new people.

You like to RP? So do I! I hold one right here, if you're ever interested!

4 minutes ago, Bloxxerboy said:

1713139794_NitrotheBat7.thumb.png.f76ee6ba64d5e6b4a9918de8dec4b921.png

Welcome to SSMB, Bloxxerboy~

It's great you have you here! I hope you enjoy your stay and make plenty of friends~

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, XAHiRiTiA said:

Hey uh, I just joined. Used to use the Sega Forums b4 they got shut down.

Hope this place is just as good as your last one!

2 hours ago, XAHiRiTiA said:

Hey now, I think I might recognize you from there! I'm a SEGA Forums alumni myself. Although I kinda parted ways with them well before they closed down.

yo I'm Jimbo_Taxi or you could just call me Taxi_Jim.
I like sonic and so do you, LET'S HAVE AN ARGUMENT ON HOW SONIC FORCES SUCKS!

yeah I think I'd enjoy this place...

4 hours ago, XAHiRiTiA said:

Welcome to SSMB. Hope you enjoy your time here and can reconnect with some of the SEGA Forum alumni, there's actually quite a lot of us over here these days.

23 minutes ago, Jimbo_Taxi said:

Welcome Jimbo_Taxi, hope you do enjoy yourself.

37 minutes ago, Jimbo_Taxi said:

I'll... pass on your offer, but thanks anyway!

Hello, I am a returning member here. Just wanted to atleast return, and post better on this account.

1 hour ago, RedDevilDazzy said:

Hello, I am a returning member here. Just wanted to atleast return, and post better on this account.

Welcome back to SSMB! Enjoy your stay!

Hope you stay for the long haul!

8 hours ago, XAHiRiTiA said:

4 hours ago, Jimbo_Taxi said:

622854113_NitrotheBat7.thumb.png.f570e85f805f32dc7261d31bd3b599d2.png

Welcome you two. I hope you guys enjoy your stay here~

1 hour ago, RedDevilDazzy said:

Welcome back to SSMB, RedDevilDazzy~

• Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, RedDevilDazzy said:

Thank you  for the welcome.

No problem! If you ever want someone to guide you through the motions here, or if you want a new friend to to, I'm always here!

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone!

I'm a newbie to the Sonic fandom (Only played Shadow, 06 and some GameGear game), that got back into Sonic after reading the awesome IDW comics. I hope we can all be friends!

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, TheUltimateHedgy said:

Hi everyone!

I'm a newbie to the Sonic fandom (Only played Shadow, 06 and some GameGear game), that got back into Sonic after reading the awesome IDW comics. I hope we can all be friends!

A newbie, huh? I'd be glad to show you the ropes!