Indigo Rush

The Introduction Topic

Hey, everyone! I just joined yesterday and I'm a huge Sonic fan. I've followed the series for 10 years now and I love (mostly) every game, but I'm sure being on here will be the best of times. So, glad to meet all of you and I can't wait to start talking to people on here!

Just now, BlueBlur1000 said:

Hey, everyone! I just joined yesterday and I'm a huge Sonic fan. I've followed the series for 10 years now and I love (mostly) every game, but I'm sure being on here will be the best of times. So, glad to meet all of you and I can't wait to start talking to people on here!

8c03e5009c9b3db8b3bb949edbcb452899866608

Welcome to SSMB! Enjoy your stay!

Glad to meet ya, too! I'm always open to talk if you need someone to show ya around!

2 hours ago, BlueBlur1000 said:

Welcome to the SSMB, I hope you enjoy yourself here and meet new friends here.

Hey, everyone. I'm Dragoon, aka Dusty/Dustflier. I just got back into Sonic because of the IDW comics, and my favorite characters are E-102 Gamma, Blaze and Tangle. I'm also a big Pokemon fan; I'm actually a moderator on Bulbagarden's Discord!

2 minutes ago, Dragoon said:

Hey, everyone. I'm Dragoon, aka Dusty/Dustflier. I just got back into Sonic because of the IDW comics, and my favorite characters are E-102 Gamma, Blaze and Tangle. I'm also a big Pokemon fan; I'm actually a moderator on Bulbagarden's Discord!

Mod for Bulbagarden's Discord, eh? Sounds like a pretty big deal! Cool to have ya around!

7 minutes ago, Dragoon said:

Pleased to meet ya here on the Stadium!

1 hour ago, Dragoon said:

Nice to meet you, and welcome to this message board!

I've been lurking on this account for like... over a year. Before I comment on anything else, I ought to introduce myself.

Hi... I like Sonic. Been a fan since I was a kid. Hilariously enough, my mom was a fan before me. She remembers running away from lava, I remember running away from a killer whale. I draw a little and I'm trying to get into writing fanfiction, and Sonic's what got me into those hobbies properly.

I hope we all have a good time!

5 hours ago, Sapphirine Wind said:

I've been lurking on this account for like... over a year. Before I comment on anything else, I ought to introduce myself.

Hi... I like Sonic. Been a fan since I was a kid. Hilariously enough, my mom was a fan before me. She remembers running away from lava, I remember running away from a killer whale. I draw a little and I'm trying to get into writing fanfiction, and Sonic's what got me into those hobbies properly.

An aspiring writer? Sweet! Same here! I'll always be glad to help you out to become a better writer if you need it!

10 hours ago, Sapphirine Wind said:

Welcome to the stadium, Sapphirine! You’re getting into writing fanfiction? Me too! But I’m still more of a gamer than a writer.

6 minutes ago, Alice In Fluxland said:

Allow me to introduce myself, I am a woman of no wealth and good taste, pleased to meet you, you will know my name

Well,  pleased to meet you as well. Welcome to the Sonic Stadium. 

Home of Smashers, Roleplaying,  commentating groups,  fun conversations and the works!

3 hours ago, Alice In Fluxland said:

Allow me to introduce myself, I am a woman of no wealth and good taste, pleased to meet you, you will know my name

Welcome to the stadium! Just let me do something...

*inside my mind*

”I swear to God, if you don’t record her name, I will have you fired!”

”Ok, ok! I’ll make sure to remember her name!”

”Good.”

9 minutes ago, Tommy_C said:

Hello from Delaware. I like Sonic since childhood. Now I am a writer of Academic writing app  and I help students with their homework. If you need my help please contact.

Nice use of talents, there pal! Hope you can use it to help those who need it!

35 minutes ago, Tommy_C said:

Hello from Delaware. I like Sonic since childhood. Now I am a writer of Academic writing app  and I help students with their homework. If you need my help please contact.

Welcome to the stadium! So you’re a teacher? That’s pretty cool! I hope you have a good time here!

Hi everyone!

Have been a longtime Sonic fan since 2000 (trough I did take breaks from the franchise and fandom!) its nice to meet you all! I work as a website-person thing (not sure what the English description translates too) I'm from the Netherlands so my English is so-so. 

Love to draw, art and stuff can be found on my twitter but also Tumblr: http://kellodrawsalot.tumblr.com/ have a few children books published and do freelance work on the side.
My favorite characters in the franchise is Sally, Amy, Silver, Whisper and Tangle. Really love Sonic Mania and the Sonic IDW Comic book series. In general a big fan of animated series films, manga and comic books. (and Video games ofcourse!) 

1 minute ago, Kellodrawsalot said:

Hi everyone!

Have been a longtime Sonic fan since 2000 (trough I did take breaks from the franchise and fandom!) its nice to meet you all! I work as a website-person thing (not sure what the English description translates too) I'm from the Netherlands so my English is so-so. 

Love to draw, art and stuff can be found on my twitter but also Tumblr: http://kellodrawsalot.tumblr.com/ have a few children books published and do freelance work on the side.
My favorite characters in the franchise is Sally, Amy, Silver, Whisper and Tangle. Really love Sonic Mania and the Sonic IDW Comic book series. In general a big fan of animated series films, manga and comic books. (and Video games ofcourse!) 

Artist and loves Silver? You're my kinda person!