Awoo.

Does anyone have/know of a good Roger Sonic Voice I can use?

Alienrun

Title says it all! Everytime I think of a good topic to make, I realize that there really isn't any point. But hey that's none of you concern now is it?

What your probably wondering though is "Why?" and "What for?" Which I'm going to go over right now.

I'm working on a video project (again) and the entire purpose of its existence depends on this one voice clip. What clip am I talking about? Simple. In sonic boom RoL where Sonic says (during the machspeed sections sometimes) "This is what speed looks like!" The line clicked with me for some reason. Not just because of the tone of voice but of this pose which I saw him do whilist saying that:

Revenge.PNG.710ffa33dcabbc091c9e8699c493

Like look at that! He's literatly flying through the air while pointing below his dick saying "This is what speed looks like!". It's just pure cheesyness at its finest and I love it! I'm sure I hammered in by now how this resonated with me, to the point that I was actually suprised that this wasn't a meme! Meme or not, it gave me an idea for a video I wanted to make.

...so why do I need the voice? Simply put, I relistened to the voice and it doesn't sound as cheesy or whiny as I remembered. My project is set to use other voice clips as well, which are also cheesy, but this was to be the main one, the main thing people would remember after watching the video. So I thought. "Hey I've heard a couple nice sounding roger voices before, maybe one of them goes to this site or is easy to get a hold of, that would be nice!" In short if you know anyone with a good roger voice who's willing to do stuff like this (I'll pay 15$ if I have to) then please tell me (or PM me)! And if he's not satisfied with just doing 1 line, I could have him do the rest and then I can mix-match between his voice and the official ones.

As for the acutal voice quality, I want it to be good, it doesn't have to be perfect but good. I don't want you to replicate the voice in the acutal game though, as that would be pointless. I want you to make your voice sound as cheesy, whiney and over the edge as possible with a little more enphasis on the word "speeeeed" than the original. and saying "looks like" slightly slower. Or of course you could ignore all this and manage to impress me with something better. I would voice it myself, but sadly it doesn't match as closely as I want it.

anyways, I hope to hear back from SOMEONE this time around, as I feel this topic is a little more open for disscusion this time around. since your all here though the rest of the chat might as well talk about your opinoins of overenphasising words in the sonic games, is it good or bad, do you mind it or not. So yeah bye guys! XD

• Thumbs Up 1

My name is Roger and I voice act for Sonic sometimes so I'm a Roger Sonic voice, hahahahahahaaaaaa...a.a.a..a.a.a.a Ahum.

I know one actor who does a perfect Roger Graig Smith impression, you can hear him in this parody video I made:

If that's what you're looking for, I can give you his email.

• Thumbs Up 5

3 hours ago, Roger_van_der_weide said:

My name is Roger and I voice act for Sonic sometimes so I'm a Roger Sonic voice, hahahahahahaaaaaa...a.a.a..a.a.a.a Ahum.

I know one actor who does a perfect Roger Graig Smith impression, you can hear him in this parody video I made:

I dunno if it's my ears, but he sounds more like Adventure Sonic than Boom Sonic. 

2 hours ago, Roger_van_der_weide said:

Ok, I know this is off topic but for the record that animation of yours is hilarious

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Dashman said:

Ok, I know this is off topic but for the record that animation of yours is hilarious

Yep, he's pretty awesome and this had me laughing out loud :)

• Thumbs Up 2

9 hours ago, Roger_van_der_weide said:

sorry for the late replies guys! Thanks for the helpful advice! Yes I would defenetly like that email. And I have heard spiritoftheblue before, so I'd like to know what the best way to contact him would be! Thanks once again! XD

5 hours ago, True Detective Soni said:

SpiritoftheBlue probably does the best Roger Craig Smith impression in the entire community.

Do you know what the best way to contact him would be? Iv'e heard his voice and would have to agree with you. Just wasn't sure if he was the only one, hence this topic!

10 hours ago, Detective Mikgenes said:

I dunno if it's my ears, but he sounds more like Adventure Sonic than Boom Sonic. 

Huh, really?
I should ask him to do a Sonic adventure quote, now I'm curious.