Awoo.

Pokemon Sun/Moon PLUS ULTRA (Alola Region Games)

Sonictrainer

Some of that concept art makes me wonder if vehicles are going to have a big role in these games. It might be cool to see battles on a moving vehicle. Or maybe we get to drive one? Hmm.

Someone else mentioned this too, but I hope Sun & Moon pull off a GS/HGSS and allow us to travel back to Kalos because I'm getting strong vibes it's related closely to it with all those hints yesterday. 

7 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Beginning to look like that NeoGAF leaker wasn't bullshitting: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1188554

But, but that means....

Nintendo NX Launch games for 2016 besides Zelda NX and marketing focus remain hidden for now

franziska-sweating%28a%29.gif Is it really coming that sooooooooon?!

20 minutes ago, Detective Indigo said:

Probably; it's for 3DS, so I don't see why they wouldn't save time and use the same framework. 

That's what I thought, it looks very similar but the characters look kinda taller. That could be the angle of the camera, though. Anyway, I'm very excited. New Pokemon is "yes, please" to me.

1 minute ago, BlueFlare said:

That's what I thought, it looks very similar but the characters look kinda taller. That could be the angle of the camera, though. Anyway, I'm very excited. New Pokemon is "yes, please" to me.

That's concept art.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Detective Indigo said:

Tracker. Bro.

Hide contents

mQ7RXL5.jpg

tumblr_nnqmh9M0JM1sxudx7o1_500.png

Odd... I know that's how it was on the UK site, but switching to the US one swapped it for me. 

2 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Odd... I know that's how it was on the UK site, but switching to the US one swapped it for me. 

Spoiler

IZnIn05.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

I'm not looking anymore. I don't believe you.

2 minutes ago, Detective Indigo said:
  Hide contents

IZnIn05.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

I'm not looking anymore. I don't believe you.

No, I meant Sun/Moon was on the UK site, but Niji was on the US one.

Maybe poke around Inspect Element for it? Hm. 

I wonder if the theme of the game will be a road trip. We have that Horsea hotel and on another concept art there's a Slaking motel. Then there's all the cars..

About d@%n time they gave the characters more human designs instead of giving you a chibi look IN GAME instead of just in battles. That's a plus.

My only issue is, will this look like a 3DS game, or another OLD DS game?

My grips with X/Y and Omega/Alpha is that they look perfectly capable on the original DS system.

After playing 3D Land and seeing the Pokedex 3D app on the 3DS, among other titles, there is NO reason the Sun and Moon titles need to look THAT ugly again.

These titles better have a severe graphic overhaul.

It would be cool if these games allowed us to travel back to all the older regions. Been wanting to visit Isshu again.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Chris Knopps said:

About d@%n time they gave the characters more human designs instead of giving you a chibi look IN GAME instead of just in battles. That's a plus.

...we have no screenshots. 

• Thumbs Up 7

Just now, Tracker said:

...we have no screenshots. 

You have the artwork showing characters in more of a normal form, akin to how they look in battle clips.

They're standing in front of that building... Mansion... Thing...

Just now, Chris Knopps said:

You have the artwork showing characters in more of a normal form, akin to how they look in battle clips.

In S&M? I watched the trailer twice and never really seen the characters. But then again my eyes are straining in RL so....

Just now, Marcello said:

Concept art doesn't show us how they'll look in game.

You can see the player character and a girl standing in front of the building.

He means the concept art where that hotel is shown, you can see two characters there. I think it's just a concept for now though.

Just now, MickX said:

He means the concept art where that hotel is shown, you can see two characters there. It's just a concept for now though.

Nonetheless I'm expecting that to be the direction they're going with characters in-game, I'm sick of chibi's.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Chris Knopps said:

You can see the player character and a girl standing in front of the building.

I know what you meant. But it doesn't show us how they'll actually end up looking in the game. This is just how they're drawn on concept art. They'll probably still look roughly the same as in gen 6, since it's more suited for top down.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Marcello said:

I know what you meant. But it doesn't show us how they'll actually end up looking in the game. This is just how they're drawn on concept art. They'll probably still look roughly the same as in gen 6, since it's more suited for top down.

Not necessarily. A normal design can work just as well.

The chibi design should have been abandoned the minute the series went full 3D and dropped the pixel design.

Ummmmm... a pretty strange question, but because the game would be similar to XY and ORAS, should i get this for my first Pokemon game?