Awoo.

Editing is Broken on Mobiles

Ryannumber1gamer

Yeah, so this is a glitch I noticed when trying to edit my latest Game Night post because my autocorrect caused a mistake. Basically, I can hit edit, and begin editing the post, however the issue comes in when trying to actually confirm the edit on Mobile. The problem seems to be something wrong with the confirm button that makes it only respond to clicks, rather than both clicking and touch screen controls. I have tested SSMB in both mobile mode, and full screen mode (I was using a tablet), and the edit button wouldn't work in either modes. I have also tested the cancel button, and that works perfectly fine, it's just the confirm problem that is having issues. If it helps, the current theme I'm using is the Dundee theme.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Tornado said:

What browser?

Google Chrome

• Thumbs Up 1

• Any particular theme?
  • What device (iPad, Android tablet, Windows)?
  • Browser version (I know you said Chrome, wondering if it happens in Firefox and Safari)?

We're trying to look into the issue but could use some more information to [hopefully] fixate the cause.

2 hours ago, Chris said:
  • Any particular theme?
  • What device (iPad, Android tablet, Windows)?
  • Browser version (I know you said Chrome, wondering if it happens in Firefox and Safari)?

We're trying to look into the issue but could use some more information to [hopefully] fixate the cause.

IPad, and Dundee theme. 

• 1 month later...

I'm having the same issue on my LG Android thingy. It's rather annoying to deal with autocorrect...

It does work...when it feels like it. Yeah, it has no pattern.

It doesnt work most of the time though. Im using Bigfish and chrome on ipad.

• 4 weeks later...

I assume it was fixed. I was wrong, apparently, since it once again won't even attempt to function when I push the save button.