Awoo.

Anyone Know Where To Buy The Sonic Boom Big Head Plushes From?

segagamer90s

Hi there does anybody know where I can buy the sonic boom big head plushes from to the UK? I can only find sonic boom sonic big head plush In the UK. But eggman, tails and knuckles big head plushes don't seem to be available In the UK. Does anybody know where I can buy the other 3 big head sonic boom plushes from? Thanks for your time.

They're not available, I have access to a distributor, the only ones they offer are Sonic.

• Thumbs Up 1

22 minutes ago, Detective Hogfather said:

They're not available, I have access to a distributor, the only ones they offer are Sonic.

Thanks for the Information and your help ?

Edit: Just gone and ordered myself the sonic boom big head plush from AmazonUK. Do you know when the shadow, metal sonic and sticks plushes coming? As I got the other sonic boom plush characters thanks.

No idea.

They were at Tomy toy fair but not yet on the distributors list.

• Thumbs Up 1

... Would anyone actually be interested in any big head Sonic Plushies? £9.99 + postage. Will ship worldwide.

• Thumbs Up 1

34 minutes ago, Detective Hogfather said:

... Would anyone actually be interested in any big head Sonic Plushies? £9.99 + postage. Will ship worldwide.

I am Interested I just need eggman, knuckles and tails sonic boom big head plushes. To go with the rest of my sonic boom plushes collection :)

2 hours ago, Detective Hogfather said:

Sounds pretty neat. But, how much would that be in AUD? And any would be fine, I'm not really picky.

21 minutes ago, Haalyle said:

Sounds pretty neat. But, how much would that be in AUD? And any would be fine, I'm not really picky.

Ok I need to stress something important here, currently  out of the big head Boom plushies, I can only order Sonic. No others are currently available. I do not know when or if other characters will come out.

Secondly, the cost is £9.99 + postage, so you would need to send the money via paypal as a GBP amount, at the moment £9.99 in AUD is nearly $20(AUD) I do not yet know what the postage is since I don't have the plushies,

To get the plushies, I have to pay the value of just over 3 of the plushies + postage to my house. Right now, it's kinda risky for me to do that, especially since previously when I've tried to sell stuff in this way people say 'yup I'm interested,' then when I work it all out and get them the best deal they go 'oh no don't want it anymore'.

Now maybe this will change and I'll order some, especially since there's a bunch of other Boom related stuff I've got my sights on, and odds are I'll also be able to order the 25th toy range from this supplier too. But right now, it's Sonic only, and I can only really do this if a number of people are interested.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Detective Hogfather said:

Secondly, the cost is £9.99 + postage, so you would need to send the money via paypal as a GBP amount, at the moment £9.99 in AUD is nearly $20(AUD) I do not yet know what the postage is since I don't have the plushies,

Ugh, I've gotta make a PayPal account then. And I'll wait to see what the postage is, because that's the thing that usually kills it for me.

I've Import the other 3 big head plushes tails, eggman and knuckles. From Amazon.com That's the only way I could get the other 3 big head plushes from.

On 3/18/2016 at 10:13 AM, Detective Hogfather said:

Do you have any info on Canadian distribution of the toys?

12 minutes ago, GoldfishGroup said:

Do you have any info on Canadian distribution of the toys?

Nope.

AmazonUK have put up the Sonic Boom Sticks, Shadow and Metal Sonic plushes up.

Sticks: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01CZOEBT4?redirect=true&ref_=ya_st_dp_summary

Shadow: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01CZOE1MQ?redirect=true&ref_=ya_st_dp_summary

Metal Sonic: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01CZOEAEK?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00

I got a email from AmazonUK telling me that they will dispatched on 14th April. As I ordered all three of them :) I hope this helps for anyone else wants to get them.