Awoo.

The Video Game Award Thingy #1

Crespair

So basically I'm gonna be doing one of these every once in a while in which I award one of my favorite games my official seal of approval. 

And this award goes to....

Sonic Adventure 2:  Battle for the Nintendo Gamecube, Xbox and PS2! (and to a lesser extent, the Dreamcast version which I also have)

The game is great. It compliments the original Dreamcast hit in so many ways. The Chao Garden is so much better, the game feels like it was born to be on a Gamecube controller, and it's just overall a great deal of fun. I don't play SA2B often, but I WILL whenever I get the chance to play.  I love you SA2B! (and to a lesser extent, SA2) You continue to be an amazing game, even today.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zaysho

• Crespair

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there,

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to close this topic, as staff feel it lacks discussion value beyond simply telling us you like a particular game. There are topics where you could talk about games you're playing and give your opinion there, however.

• The topic was locked