Awoo.

Sonic Headcanons

Big Panda

Shadow secretly hates Sonic and wants to kill him to beat him to prove hes the best and the ultimate, all due to jealousy of him and all his achievements shadow has personally seen from him, and feels a little bit threatened and inferior his rival gets more love and more respect as a hero and powerful chaos user than he does.

This is what I see in the sonic forces trailer.

• Thumbs Up 2

Crash Bandicoot is a fictional character in the post-SGW (and pre-SGW) universe (kinda like the 1966 Batman), while in the Boom universe he's Perci's late father. Tawna is her mother. 

Speaking of Perci, she moved away from Bygone Village shortly before the Shadow episode. She only visits occasionally now. This is why she didn't team up alongside Og in the battle for the village. If she hadn't moved away, Zooey would have gained the will to fight earlier and have been less afraid, maybe making the rest of the villagers more confident and less selfish. 

• Nice Smile 1

11 minutes ago, Miru the Living Planet said:

Crash Bandicoot is a fictional character in the post-SGW (and pre-SGW) universe (kinda like the 1966 Batman), while in the Boom universe he's Perci's late father. Tawna is her mother. 

Speaking of Perci, she moved away from Bygone Village shortly before the Shadow episode. She only visits occasionally now. This is why she didn't team up alongside Og in the battle for the village. If she hadn't moved away, Zooey would have gained the will to fight earlier and have been less afraid, maybe making the rest of the villagers more confident and less selfish. 

Those nice headcanons though this makes me wonder why neither she nor Staci are orange and instead are lavender.

Maybe they were both born with special DNA.

I had may own headcanons of Crash and Tawna having adopting their father. Or maybe the two adopted Perci and Staci.

24 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

Those nice headcanons though this makes me wonder why neither she nor Staci are orange and instead are lavender.

Maybe they were both born with special DNA.

I had may own headcanons of Crash and Tawna having adopting their father. Or maybe the two adopted Perci and Staci.

Recessive gene defects on both sides. Crash is buried somewhere near Ragna Rock. 

1 minute ago, Miru the Living Planet said:

Recessive gene defects on both sides. Crash is buried somewhere near Ragna Rock. 

That's sad. Maybe Tawna moved with Perci.

2 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

That's sad. Maybe Tawna moved with Perci.

Yes, she did. Coco might live there too. Crash was killed fighting Shadow, hence the move.

15 minutes ago, Miru the Living Planet said:

Yes, she did. Coco might live there too. Crash was killed fighting Shadow, hence the move.

That is dark. Would this prompt Perci do get revenge on Shadow?

6 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

That is dark. Would this prompt Perci do get revenge on Shadow?

Maybe. I'll assume that happens off-screen after the series ends. 

Soo, I'll put this in here since it came up a bit before; a thing about why I think in SA2 Sonic manages to, by bumping against those cars, to make them fly just like that while not flying backwards himself.

Density's the best I can come up with the fact how mechanics work on, for example, in City Escape.

It's about momentum, and collision; there're roughly two kinds of collisions; 1) elastic and 2) inelastic collision. This is by no means an elastic collision since Sonic's not flying backwards. So it must be 2nd option.

The thing is, the car's still flying, so the fact it's not elastic is because Sonic isn't flying. So this isn't perfectly inelastic, but partially inelastic collision instead.

So now, Sonic's body doesn't change externally so the fact some of the energy is absorbed by his body isn't changing it. This has to mean Sonic's sturdier than, for example, a tennis ball that bends a bit for some time when it bounces from the ground.

Thus the easiest idea I have is the fact that Sonic's "extremely dense hedgehog". B)

And please bear in mind, this is actually more of an inside joke for me than a full-fledged essay, though I did went a bit overboard with all the pfysics I think... ^_^

Hope it isn't too wacky.

• Thumbs Up 3

The blue Chaos Emerald that Elise had been in possession of was a completely separate one from the blue Emerald that Sonic had been using with the other six in his prior adventures.

There's an alternate timeline somewhere in the cosmos where Elise came into possession of the gem much more recently in relation to the day of disaster (after the last time it was used by Sonic and friends). The Silver from this timeline brought it to the past and gave it to a younger Elise as a lucky charm, thus creating the first of many alternate timelines in which Elise had the gem since childhood.

Since this Emerald came from the future, its "past" counterpart, which it was now coexisting with, continued to play its part in Sonic's adventures up to just before the events of Sonic 06.

• Thumbs Up 2

Sonic 06 take a place before the Rush Games. This explains the whole situation with Blaze (her appearing in another dimension and Sonic it recognizing her)

1 hour ago, RedFox99 said:

Sonic 06 take a place before the Rush Games. This explains the whole situation with Blaze (her appearing in another dimension and Sonic it recognizing her)

I wrote this up a few months ago, but I guess it bears repeating:

On 5/16/2017 at 10:57 PM, Flyinpenguin117 said:

I have 2 separate headcanons for Blaze's appearance in Sonic 06. One lore-based, the other being meta-reasoning:

-Lore: Sonic 06 takes place before Rush, hence why Blaze doesn't recognize Sonic. Since Solaris is an interdimensional being, when Iblis was released, he appeared in many different realities, including Blaze's. To avoid the Sol Emerald's being taken by Iblis, she scattered them across the multiverse, with the side effect of her being launched forward in time to Sonic's reality, where she eventually met Silver. 

-Meta: Sonic 06's script has been stated to be heavily revamped several times. I think that Blaze held a much larger role in an earlier draft of the script. In the cutscene where Mephiles tells Silver and Blaze that a blue hedgehog is responsible for releasing Iblis, Blaze repeats "blue hedgehog..." like its vaguely familiar, or sounds suspicious. When she's split up with Silver when they're sent to the past, she says "A blue hedgehog... can it be true? I need to find Silver, fast!" While this could just be a throwaway line (considering she's all about killing Sonic a couple levels later), there was also some deleted audio unearthed of her saying "Sonic the Hedgehog, the Iblis Trigger... could it really be him?" None of this is very conclusive, but it does seem to hint at Blaze doing more in the story than she does in the final cut. I'd like to think that Sonic Team would have at least intended for her to be more than cheap fanservice at the expense of her entire character, but idk.

• Thumbs Up 1

I know I have a few, but I can't seem to remember some of them. 

- The Super Emeralds are the Chaos Emeralds powered-up in the time of need.
(Probably beating a dead horse with this.)

- The Emeralds are semi-sentient, choosing who can use their power. The Special Stages are a test to determine this.
(Doesn't quite explain why Special Stages are all but missing in the modern games.)

- Sonic runs around the world in search of his missing parents.
(A bit dark)

- Ray became a journalist after Sonic Arcade.
(Hey, got any better ideas where he disappeared to?)

- There may be multiple Master Emeralds, and with them multiple sets of Chaos Emeralds.
(Might be a bit much, but wasn't there a bit in one of the manuals saying that South Island would be destroyed if the Chaos Emeralds were removed from there?)

- Angel Island's set of Emerald's disappeared from the island after Chaos happened.
(Literally just came to me when I was typing the above.)

- Either G.U.N. watches over the Master Emerald or Tails built  a device to protect it while Knuckles is away.
(Would explain why he's been less than a guardian these past few years. G.U.N. might be a bit of a stretch considering their checkered history.)

- Eggman Nega was exiled from the future to Blaze's dimension in the present.
(Would explain how he could be from both the future and Blaze's dimension.)

• Thumbs Up 1

- Meta:

* Blaze would have originally dissolved to a skeleton and crumbled to dust in Sonic 06, but due to backlash over Shadow the Hedgehog, this was removed. A few other deaths were also cut from the game.

* Sonic Lost World was originally to be a Boom game, but Sonic Team felt uncomfortable about it.

* Amy was going to show up in 3 in some capacity, but was cut early on, at least as early as the Dragon God getting the boot.

* Mecha Sonic 2 was going to be a boss in Adventure, if not playable, but was axed. They also had plans to use it again in Adventure 2.

* Knuckles had more involvement in an early version of Sonic 06, which would have given him an excuse not to follow the Master Emerald anymore.

* Fire and Ice would have launched alongside a second Wii U game that never materialized after RoL's massive failure. 

* Zooey was designed for Rise of Lyric instead of the show. 

* The compositions intended for Desert Dazzle, Egg Gauntlet, and Final Fever made it into Mania.

• Thumbs Up 1

There are two yellow(ish) emeralds in Sonic The Fighters:

9975170.gif

The second one you retrieve from competing with Tails is the prototype emerald he's been working on for use in SA2:

latest?cb=20120708001237

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Promotion 1
  • Nice Smile 1

I think that Professor Gerald's unjust imprisonment and execution was what spurred Eggman toward supervillainy in the first place.

As a child, young Ivo looked up to his grandfather, and wanted to be a great scientist just like him; a man who, until that point, had been known as an altruistic scientist dedicated to the common good of humanity. But then the government took Ivo's hero away, locked him up, and ultimately killed him.

This disillusioned him with the powers that be, and led him to one conclusion: That only he is smart enough to bring order to the world! Thus, his life's goal now became toppling all existing governments and replacing them with his own glorious Eggman Empire - where he'd get to call the shots instead of the corrupt bureaucracy that took away his grandfather.

"Ivo Robotnik" was no more. From this moment forward, he would don the colorful supervillain alias "Dr. Eggman," and begin his infamous career as a mad scientist bent on world domination - a goal he'd have succeeded at a long time ago, too, if it wasn't for one Sonic the Hedgehog constantly thwarting his plans.

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Promotion 1
  • Nice Smile 1

Fang the Sniper is Nack the Weasel's bounty hunter alias. The only way I can tie those names together...

Another more interesting one:

During the events of Sonic CD, Metal Sonic had more or less the same personality as Sonic. He was cocky, impatient, all that. If he had a mouth, he'd be snarking the same things Sonic would snark at. But after his defeat to Sonic, Metal Sonic had changed to become a machine hell-bent on destroying Sonic to prove his superiority.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Nice Smile 2

•Blaze developed her fear of heights after falling from a tall tree.

•The Time Eater reasons Blaze's memories of Crisis City despite that timeline being erased.

Humans and anthropomorphic animals have always existed in unison. The reason why you don't see humans in every game is because there'd be no reason for humans to live there - Why would there be humans living near Never Lake, or the Lost Hex, or South Island?

Sonic's refusal to get into a relationship goes beyond "eww they're girls and girls have cooties". He thinks that settling down with a wife and children not only goes against his easy-going and freedom-loving nature, but also that this would make them an easy target for Dr. Eggman - He doesn't want to get outsiders involved in his affairs.

Amy is no where to be seen in Mania because she's been living in Station Square ever since the events of CD. A lot of her dialogue at the start of Adventure suggests that she remembers Sonic, but she hasn't seen him since CD.

Generations is, canonically, the last Sonic game. With the Eggman of the past stuck in the Time Eater's limbo and unable to return to his own time, there's nobody left to kick off the events of 3 & Knuckles and onward, causing a ginormous time paradox that ultimately wipes Sonic's current universe as we know it from existence. Lost World takes place right before the events of Generations, while Forces is the beginning of a Steel-Ball-Run-esque soft-reboot to the series that doesn't take Generations into account.

• Nice Smile 1

Boom!Sonic has a doll similar to the one Boom!Amy has because they both get it for each other as gifts (probably as an anniversary gift for their friendship.)

So here's my sonic advance 3 headcannon:

Gemerl and eggman had sorta had a fatherly/son connection. Gemerl was the loyalest of eggman's dragons until he became part of team sonic. He was willing to become a part of eggman's machines to help defeat the blue hedgehog. He followed everyone of the docs orders willingly to serve and protect his master. When sonic beat both of them at altar emerald, he became enraged at yet another defeat. Wanting to please eggman, he attacks sonic and steals the chaos emeralds to be super gemerl but that much power drove him crazy and he lashed out at eggman to attack sonic and flies of. If you've gotten that far in the game you know that sonic turns super and chases after him.

..but what would give reason for eggman to help his arch-nemisis to take gemerl down? Wouldn't he just sit out of the fight after he gets usurped? Back in heroes, when metal sonic betrayed him, he just gives the heroes advice but he wasn't in an active role in the fight. The other time he helps the heroes was when the planet was in danger of being blown up.

Eggman felt a little hurt when his creation gemerl turned on him, but he cared about him enough to help sonic go after him and bring him down. He genuinely wanted to help gemerl. Eggman established a link with gemerl and the extra boss fight was kind of like a parallel to Sonic's fight with Emerl at the end of sonic battle but only gemerl survives. 

So they both defeat gemerl, he crashes back down to the planet, and tails reprograms him to be a good robot wiping any memory of eggman in his memorybanks. Eggman is seen flying away in the distance into a depression not knowing the fate of his most precious creation at that time.

Tldr; So yeah that's what happened. What goes around comes around eggman.