Awoo.

Sonic Headcanons

Big Panda

44 minutes ago, A wreaKING heavy engine said:

So here's my sonic advance 3 headcannon:

Gemerl and eggman had sorta had a fatherly/son connection. Gemerl was the loyalest of eggman's dragons until he became part of team sonic. He was willing to become a part of eggman's machines to help defeat the blue hedgehog. He followed everyone of the docs orders willingly to serve and protect his master. When sonic beat both of them at altar emerald, he became enraged at yet another defeat. Wanting to please eggman, he attacks sonic and steals the chaos emeralds to be super gemerl but that much power drove him crazy and he lashed out at eggman to attack sonic and flies of. If you've gotten that far in the game you know that sonic turns super and chases after him.

..but what would give reason for eggman to help his arch-nemisis to take gemerl down? Wouldn't he just sit out of the fight after he gets usurped? Back in heroes, when metal sonic betrayed him, he just gives the heroes advice but he wasn't in an active role in the fight. The other time he helps the heroes was when the planet was in danger of being blown up.

Eggman felt a little hurt when his creation gemerl turned on him, but he cared about him enough to help sonic go after him and bring him down. He genuinely wanted to help gemerl. Eggman established a link with gemerl and the extra boss fight was kind of like a parallel to Sonic's fight with Emerl at the end of sonic battle but only gemerl survives. 

So they both defeat gemerl, he crashes back down to the planet, and tails reprograms him to be a good robot wiping any memory of eggman in his memorybanks. Eggman is seen flying away in the distance into a depression not knowing the fate of his most precious creation at that time.

Tldr; So yeah that's what happened. What goes around comes around eggman.

You've succeeded in making me feel bad for Eggman...

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Chuckle 1

Sonic. Shadow and Silver are the only characters capable of harnessing the full power of the Chaos Emeralds, which is why their super forms are much more impressive than Super Tails and Super Knuckles. Shadow is only capable of using the full power of the emeralds due to Gerald basing him on the ancient echidna's depiction of Sonic, while Silver can only use them due to being a descendant of Sonic (or alternatively, he can't use at all since Sonic 06 never happened).

Tails gained the ability to use his super form without the Hyper Emeralds in the interim between the events of Sonic 3 & Knuckles and Sonic Mania due to gaining more experience with the Chaos Emeralds from the events of Sonic 2 and Sonic 3&K.

Knuckles would be capable of achieving a super transformation with the Master Emerald (as Mecha Sonic did in Sonic 3&K), but he refuses to due to his sense of duty and fear of repeating the sins of his ancestors. Heavy King did not attain a super form from the Master Emerald despite doing exactly what Mecha Sonic did because he channelled the energy into his scepter, rather than into his body.

• Thumbs Up 2

Lyric used to be a sweet guy before he was infected by the Crystals. I like to think that he was an orphan adopted by the Ancients and he got his name from his interest in music. 

The Time Displacement from the Sonic X comics stuck even after Archie Shadow left. Adventures involving El Gran Gordo's third match and Sonic confronting the head of S.O.N.I.C.X. happened during this time and Time was only set right (Back to the end of episode 50) after The Super Genesis Wave rest the Multiverse at the end of Worlds Collide.

Also that's why interdimensional travel is so dangerous in Boom. The Boomverse was born out of the Multiverse collapsing so travling to it and it's various counterparts are a little more hazardous than previous Archie or Underground Dimension hopping.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Nice Smile 2

12 minutes ago, SBR2 said:

The Time Displacement from the Sonic X comics stuck even after Archie Shadow left. Adventures involving El Gran Gordo's third match and Sonic confronting the head of S.O.N.I.C.X. happened during this time and Time was only set right (Back to the end of episode 50) after The Super Genesis Wave rest the Multiverse at the end of Worlds Collide.

Also that's why interdimensional travel is so dangerous in Boom. The Boomverse was born out of the Multiverse collapsing so travling to it and it's various counterparts are a little more hazardous than previous Archie or Underground Dimension hopping.

That is actually a really good explanation and it actually makes sense why Sticks was the only one to be part of the Worlds Unite crossover. This makes me wonder if there's a way to fix the problem so dimension hopping can be safe again.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic and Tails love to play video games together!

Tails enjoys slow, turn-based tactical games which bores Sonic to tears, while Sonic enjoys fast-paced action games, which are too much for Tails.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Nice Smile 1

The reason Shadow is so similar to Sonic is that when Sonic time-traveled to the past in Sonic CD, he basically imprinted himself into history. Thus, historians and scientists, such as Gerald Robotnik, were aware of his existence, prior to his actual birth. Gerald intentionally based Shadow on Sonic in terms of appearance and ability, as well as using to test immortality. Thus, Shadow is essentially a Black Arms clone of Sonic, made 50 years prior to Sonic's existence due to time-traveling shenanigans.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Nice Smile 1

*SPOILERS FOR SONIC MANIA AHEAD*Two more:

With Sonic displaced in time after the events of Mania, setting up the plot of Forces, Knuckles Chaotix occurs immediately there after. With Sonic gone, Robotnik once again tries to conquer the world, only to be thwarted by Knuckles.

Speaking of Knuckles, many are quick to point he frequently abandons his duty to guard the Master Emerald. During these periods, Knuckles pays the Chaotix to guard it in his stead.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 8/29/2017 at 1:14 AM, CleverSonicUsername said:

In my head canon, it's in fact Knuckles who chuckles.

I don't even know if that can be considered headcanon. He chuckles more than anyone else, in fact:

tumblr_inline_o9to4gENYL1s7u74r_250.jpg

88763-Sonic_The_Hedgehog_-_Triple_Trouble_(USA,_Europe)-6.png

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Posted Image

Not once have we seen him flex either. Sonic on the other hand...

Segasonic-Unused-sonicswole.gif Segasonic-Unused-rayswole.gif Segasonic-Unused-mightyswole.gif

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Chuckle 3

On 27/08/2017 at 6:25 PM, SBR2 said:

To add to the latter, this is why the inhabitants of the Boom universe are able to constantly break the fourth wall: the fabric of their universe is that unstable.

• Thumbs Up 3

2 hours ago, Ernest-Panda said:

To add to the latter, this is why the inhabitants of the Boom universe are able to constantly break the fourth wall: the fabric of their universe is that unstable.

What would be needed to fix the fabric? Possibly an alternate form of the Genesis Wave; one that helps stabilizes zones.

5 hours ago, MainJP said:

I don't even know if that can be considered headcanon. He chuckles more than anyone else, in fact:

tumblr_inline_o9to4gENYL1s7u74r_250.jpg

88763-Sonic_The_Hedgehog_-_Triple_Trouble_(USA,_Europe)-6.png

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Posted Image

Not once have we seen him flex either. Sonic on the other hand...

Segasonic-Unused-sonicswole.gif Segasonic-Unused-rayswole.gif Segasonic-Unused-mightyswole.gif

Knuckles says he does one thing but does the other lol

• Chuckle 1

My headcanons about Zooey: she's a vegetarian, part of a flower club of the village, and tends to hang out with the Bandicoot twins and Og a lot off screen. Additionally, she dreams of flying one day kind of like Belinda with her wings.

• Promotion 1

3 hours ago, RedFox99 said:

My headcanons about Zooey: she's a vegetarian, part of a flower club of the village, and tends to hang out with the Bandicoot twins and Og a lot off screen. Additionally, she dreams of flying one day kind of like Belinda with her wings.

We haven't seen Ms. Tomatopotamus again because Zooey adopted her from Knuckles. :3 

• Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, Miru the Living Planet said:

We haven't seen Ms. Tomatopotamus again because Zooey adopted her from Knuckles. :3 

That is a very cute idea. Maybe she could also be the resident pet sitter like maybe she takes care of Bea for Amy from time to time.

• Promotion 1

Titanic monarch was a project eggman was working on since sonic cd but scrapped it due to his plans failing and the bad futures disappearing. Now it returns in mania and the hbhs put the finishing touches on it.

• Thumbs Up 3

Sonic R was the last game to take place before Sonic Adventure, with there being a considerable gap between the two. Eggman took an extended break in world-conquering while Sonic and co went off to do their own things.

• Nice Smile 1

When Espio is a bit older, he'll start wearing a ninja scarf. 

...I think that's the smallest headcanon I've ever had. 

• Thumbs Up 1

This next headcanon of mine is based on a rumor I've heard of a claim by a Sonic Team representative, but I cannot find the source to save my life, so I'll just assume it's false:

Sonic '06, like Sonic Boom, takes place in a completely different universe from the mainline series.

That's why Blaze's backstory is changed, Eggman looks so different, and there are no direct links to the rest of the modern series. I also think this excuses possible continuity errors like Elise having the blue Chaos Emerald for years, when Sonic would've needed it for countless adventures. Plus, using Chaos Control to time travel has never been confirmed to be a thing outside of this game. As for why '06 gets represented in Generations: Because Time Eater was messing up time and space, it reached out to other timelines and pulled Crisis City into White Space- this also briefly gave Modern Blaze memories of her '06 self. (This can also explain why Classic characters like Mighty cameo in City Escape, despite the fact that they're confirmed to not exist in the modern world.)

Speaking of Generations, I've also adopted the headcanon that everyone's memories of this game slowly faded away. So, for all intents and purposes, it never happened, and this won't change the timeline by giving the Classic characters knowledge of the future.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Nice Smile 1

I never think about headcanon that much, so a lot of these I recently came up with and immediately loved.

• Eggman enjoys Egyptology and admires how advanced the ancient civilization was. His wants is to go down in history as the man who topped the pyramids with his Empire.

• Eggman's goggles were a gift from his grandfather he found prior to reading Gerald's diary. So he wears them as tribute since SA1.

• Sonic and Knuckles have a complicated bromance-like relationship.
  • Amy and Knuckles see each other as close friends who do well together in combat.
  • Knuckles deeply cares for Amy and her safety, in turn Amy's usually able to calm Knuckles down if he's angry or provoked.
  • Amy wishes Sonic was as self-disciplined as Knuckles.
  • Sonic admires Amy's seemingly-endless perseverance.  
  • Knuckles doesn't wear socks; he finds them too constrictive. (The green parts of his shoes never looked like socks to me; unlike Sonic or Tails')

The Sonic multiverse is now headed for a "Big Crunch", which may have repercussions on the whole Sega-Sammy holdings Megaverse, and possibly beyond. This can be blamed on not only Worlds Unite, but also the many interactions Boom Sonic is now having with dimension hopping. Little of the multiverse will be safe from this crunch; the game universe seems like it will not be part of the crunch directly, while some regions report that Archie and Fleetway are now fortified against it. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Nice Smile 1

19 minutes ago, Miragnarok said:

The Sonic multiverse is now headed for a "Big Crunch", which may have repercussions on the whole Sega-Sammy holdings Megaverse, and possibly beyond. This can be blamed on not only Worlds Unite, but also the many interactions Boom Sonic is now having with dimension hopping. Little of the multiverse will be safe from this crunch; the game universe seems like it will not be part of the crunch directly, while some regions report that Archie and Fleetway are now fortified against it. 

Maybe this would lead to a SGW situation for Boom, causing it to transform into a different version of itself.

So this pretty much means the multiverse will collapse à la normal distribution?

As in, there's going to be only one possible universe after the collapsing occurred, every single part of the multiverse kind of collapses into only one possible universe...

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Nice Smile 1
  • Chuckle 1