Awoo.

Sonic Headcanons

Big Panda

When Metal Sonic watches Toy Story, he sympathises with Buzz Lightyear for not being a real space ranger, just like how he isn't the real Sonic.

• Thumbs Up 5
  • Nice Smile 1

3 minutes ago, JohnSMan said:

When Metal Sonic watches Toy Story, he sympathises with Buzz Lightyear for not being a real space ranger, just like how he isn't the real Sonic.

So they have Disney movies in your headcanons? I could see Tails liking A Bug's Life.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Nice Smile 1

Sonic's World and the human world were once one single planet until a cataclysm caused them to be split apart. This was shortly after the Angel Island rose into the air (but not directly correlated), so it travels between the two worlds periodically. Sonic's world has its own Dark and Light Gaia, as they are naturally occuring beings that exist to maintain balance on a populated planet.

What caused the split of the worlds is a mystery, but legends say it was caused by a being or group attempting to misuse the power of the Chaos Emeralds. Perhaps this was the first Chaos Control.

• Thumbs Up 2

Another boom headcanon: Blaze in the Boom universe is from the same dimension as the other characters; however she is still a princess and she is 8 years old. Unfortunately one day, there was a coup and her parents lost their lives while she managed to escape. She spent a few months alone as she had to defend for herself using her pyrokinesis. Later on, she was found by a pregnant Vanilla who had unfortuneately lost her husband a few months back. Vanilla decided to take Blaze in. Afterwhile, Blaze opens up to Vanilla and tells her where she came from. This leads to Vanilla adopting Blaze as her own daughter as no one else would. Blaze would help out around the house. I would imagine that Vector would end up meeting Vanilla and after finding out what happened to her and Blaze, he would try to help those two since he's seemingly rich.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Nice Smile 1

Eggman likes to steal 40 rings when no one is looking.

Knuckles occasionally wonders why he makes things harder for himself by always wearing mittens.

This one may be a bit of a stretch.

I always wondered why Chocola was named the way he was. I never heard anyone call chocolate "chocola" in my lifetime. Why didn't Cream call him "cocoa" or something less... obscure. But then I noticed something interesting about Chocola's design.

Heroes_ChocolaSmall.png.746fd5ddfbe105c6c14433b630c5aa4e.png

The way he's colored, he kinda looks like a glass of soda.

Coke-on-Ice.thumb.jpg.5a7ca413bb73fe368590ec6ab70bacc1.jpg

Cream may have seen this too. So she may have merged the words "Chocolate" and "Cola" to create his name "Chocola".

And the best part? If my headcanon is correct, then Chocola technically shares two puns with his owner:

Chocolate Cream and Cream Soda.

• Promotion 3
  • Nice Smile 3

4 minutes ago, SwissBunny said:

This one may be a bit of a stretch.

I always wondered why Chocola was named the way he was. I never heard anyone call chocolate "chocola" in my lifetime. Why didn't Cream call him "cocoa" or something less... obscure. But then I noticed something interesting about Chocola's design.

Heroes_ChocolaSmall.png.746fd5ddfbe105c6c14433b630c5aa4e.png

The way he's colored, he kinda looks like a glass of soda.

Coke-on-Ice.thumb.jpg.5a7ca413bb73fe368590ec6ab70bacc1.jpg

Cream may have seen this too. So she may have merged the words "Chocolate" and "Cola" to create his name "Chocola".

And the best part? If my headcanon is correct, then Chocola technically shares two puns with his owner:

Chocolate Cream and Cream Soda.

That's actually an interesting point. Chocolate cola hmmm. 

Speaking of Cheese and Chocola, I always imagined that they were found by Vanilla alone, maybe in a forest.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yet Another Headcanon: Rouge was playing both sides in Sonic Adventure 2.

You see, as noted by The Great Clement's Let's Play of it, Rouge's actions there are dubious for a supposedly loyal GUN agent. Not only does she help Eggman blast Prison Island, but when she has a shot at getting the Chaos Emeralds out of the Eclipse Cannon while Shadow and Eggman are busy she doesn't swipe them.

Rouge was never really loyal to GUN, instead she worked for them to get money and/or jewels. When she got far enough into her mission to infiltrate Eggman's empire, she saw the power Eggman's Empire projected and really enjoyed the havoc they were wreaking. So Rouge was keeping her options open by the end of the Hero/Dark Path. If Eggman and Shadow lost then Rouge heads back to Earth telling her superiors at GUN she only did what what was needed to accomplish her mission, grabs her paycheck, then lastly goes home. If Eggman and Shadow won on the other-hand, then when Eggman is about to fire the EC Rouge flies by to tell Eggy that she pledges to serve him now since his empire has shown itself to be the stronger force between it and GUN. If Shadow rats her out then she says it was just business while also saying she sees both that Eggman has more to offer her and it'd be foolish to oppose him now.

Of course, Gerald's revenge on the world ruins her plans. She hears about the colony dropping from her boss and quickly see that her life is in danger. So she heads towards Sonic's posse to get their help.

• 3 weeks later...

In Rouge's room/Team Dark's HQ, Knuckles appears in the photograph alongside Sally because she taught him leadership skills, hence why he eagerly jumped into leading the resistance in forces

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Nice Smile 1

Apologies for I have not played Forces yet, as I do not have it, don't spoil it for me.

The Ruby was created by demons as a warping device to easily get around, whether it be time, world, or place. Infinite was created by the demons to guard the Ruby. Infinite was created as a demon with infinite powers and possibilites, hence his name. However, one thing stood in the way of the crafting of the Ruby. One man, who decided to stay in hell for eternity to make sure the demons never came out. When the demons trapped this man, they had the time to create the Ruby and Infinite. Once the man had been released, the demons warped the Ruby to a random dimension. The events of Mania and Forces play out here.

• Thumbs Up 1

Every single reality in the Sonic multiverse has a Sol Zone attached to it. Basically, every reality is like a coin, with Sonic's world on one side and Blaze's on the other.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Nice Smile 1

2 minutes ago, Eerie-Ernest-Panda said:

Every single reality in the Sonic multiverse has a Sol Zone attached to it. Basically, every reality is like a coin, with Sonic's world on one side and Blaze's on the other.

So there could a Mania!Sol, a SatAM!Sol, a Boom!Sol, etc. Interesting. 

• Thumbs Up 1

I've got a new one: The Sonic franchise's involvement in Wreck-It Ralph is canon. That's why they're able to break the fourth wall and whatnot- they know they're video game characters.

And adding onto that: Bowser and Eggman have been friends since Eggman joined Bad-Anon shortly after the Sonic series went third-party. In fact, they've been chums longer than Mario and Sonic. Unlike the villains each of them have teamed up with in their own series, Eggman and Bowser remain on good terms with each other. In fact, during their unheard conversation in Wreck-It Ralph, they were sharing ideas for their next schemes: Sonic Lost World and Super Mario 3D World. They thought it would be fun to use each others' motifs for their final bases, so World Bowser became a theme park, and Eggman built his fortress in Lava Mountain.

• Thumbs Up 2

Vector is very much into rock and heavy metal, but he also has a major soft spot for cheesy pop music. If they existed in the Sonic world, you could bet that Vector's playlist would have plenty of ABBA, Celine Dion, Madonna, etc.

• Promotion 1
  • Nice Smile 1

Speaking of Vector, I imagine he got into detective work from watching old Noir films. He also reads Sherlock Holmes novels from time to time, but he keeps it a secret. 

• Thumbs Up 1

29 minutes ago, Ernest-Panda said:

Vector is very much into rock and heavy metal, but he also has a major soft spot for cheesy pop music. If they existed in the Sonic world, you could bet that Vector's playlist would have plenty of ABBA, Celine Dion, Madonna, etc.

He's the one who made disco moves on ice a thing, so I can take it.

• Thumbs Up 3