Awoo.

Sonic Headcanons

Big Panda

On 10/30/2017 at 5:44 PM, RedFox99 said:

So there could a Mania!Sol, a SatAM!Sol, a Boom!Sol, etc. Interesting. 

Further, every Sonic World also has a maginary world, and the storybooks. But there are only a handful of special zones that cover multiple realms. Archie and Fleetway used to share until it was imploded. Archie’s new Special Zone continued throughout it, X, and Boom. This is how Gala-Na came back in the Boom universe as i’ve mentioned before. 

Further, the Tummel Crystal reveals another dimension we haven’t seen yet; the Tummel Dimension. Every universe also has a Tummel Dimension. At the end of the day, the structure of a Sonic universe is closer to that of a seven-layer dip than that of a coin. The Cosmic Interstate is in a state of disrepair thanks to the multiple Super Genesis Waves, leaving only pockets of operatives to note the incoming Big Crunch.  

Little to their knowledge, Mobius Alpha has wrinkled, hence why apparently only Sonic Team games count, that they are self-contained bubbles, and the Classic/Modern split. 

And Archie’s Sol Zone is NOT it’s Sol Dimension. It has a Sol Dimension of its own.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Nice Smile 1

On 3/9/2017 at 3:22 PM, Miragnarok said:

Now here's an absurd one:

Worlds Unite somehow brought back Gala-Na (mainly made this because ASO is keeping her stone cold dead). Due to WU, some strange changes went about. Thanks to a second Super Genesis Wave when Worlds Collide happened again in the new canon, along with a normal Genesis Wave happening, somehow the Megaman-verse was negatively affected, causing a lengthy hiatus. (Which likely led to cancellation)

This also affected the Special Zone and the Boom world (altering many personalities and maybe even removing a few characters). Somehow, when the radiation touched the special zone (maybe using the energies from the Sonic X and Boom worlds), it brought back Gala-Na's information and made her live again, where she ended up in the Boom world. Boom Knuckles found her and developed a crush on her, and tried to get her familiar with the unnamed island. Unfortunately, she fled when Shadow attacked. She now lives in the mountains, wondering what exactly turned Knuckles into a beefy guy. 

Sorry if if this is way too silly.

Interesting Idea. For a second, I thought it would pertain to Perci and Staci because they have a similar design as Gala's design.

• Nice Smile 1

StC headcanon: Tails secretly had romantic feelings for Johnny Lightfoot. He regrets not telling him this before his death.

On 11/2/2017 at 10:28 AM, RedFox99 said:

Interesting Idea. For a second, I thought it would pertain to Perci and Staci because they have a similar design as Gala's design.

The girls often visit her for lessons in how to manage a town properly. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Perci possibly has an addiction to video games as shown

in the season 2 finale where she tries to grab a Tommy Thunder video game. [\spoiler]

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, RedFox99 said:

Perci possibly has an addiction to video games as shown

Hide contents

in the season 2 finale where she tries to grab a Tommy Thunder video game. [\spoiler]

Further, she knows Tommy is a vile sham and wants to riff on it, and expose him to Uncle Crunch.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 11/12/2017 at 12:25 PM, RedFox99 said:

Who's he?

Remember who Perci’s father is.

Also,  Eggman created a second guard Robo based on Omega for sale on the black market. In Forces, Eggman’s own Hypermarkets all were lucrative in the sale of Eggman robots for personal use.

• Thumbs Up 1

-Shadow will not kill Eggman, and would even protect him from Sonic if things got real bad. This is only because he is the last surviving Robotnik, and relative to Maria. He'll stop Eggman when he must, but will not terminate him or let anyone kill him. Yes I know in his own video game he does kill Eggman in alternate endings, but they are just that. I personally like to think of this as a form of Shadow's mercy. Killing Eggman is basically killing the last connection left to Maria and her family. Perhaps he'd even do it out of respect for Maria and what she might have wanted. To stop Eggman, but not let him be killed. They are family.

-Tails has yet to discover kitsune magical abilities. Yes I know I believe it was somewhere said he is just a two tailed fox, but come on. In the comics he dabbled with magic, and even Miles scolds him for forsaking magic I believe. He was a relative to Merlin for goodness sake. MERLIN! MERLIN THE WIZARD! Seriously come on. YOU'RE A WIZARD TAILS XD! Think of the potential of someone who uses both magic and technology. That would be an awesome way to grow his character. Let the kitsune influence be more than just influence. This would be an amazing way for him to utilize his intelligence as well as combatant abilities.

I am not sure what exactly this thread about since there was no description but from what I can tell you randomly make up stories or something. Let me take a crack at it.

Sonic is property of Amy Rose. Silver will show people that it's no use and to take this. Tails will fire Sonic and move on to help Shadow instead. Then Shadow will be like "It's about time you realize that faker is no good for you. Now go fetch me a sandwich fox boy and make it quick!" and then Tails be like "Here's that Knuckle sandwich you wanted." and Shadow be like "Knuckles made this? I told you to go fetch me..." and Tails proceeds to punch Shadow in the face and he be like "Back to Sonic it is. Tell me to go fetch no way." and I feel like I'm not doing this thread right. But close enough.

1 minute ago, TailsTellsTales said:

I am not sure what exactly this thread about since there was no description but from what I can tell you randomly make up stories or something. Let me take a crack at it.

Sonic is property of Amy Rose. Silver will show people that it's no use and to take this. Tails will fire Sonic and move on to help Shadow instead. Then Shadow will be like "It's about time you realize that faker is no good for you. Now go fetch me a sandwich fox boy and make it quick!" and then Tails be like "Here's that Knuckle sandwich you wanted." and Shadow be like "Knuckles made this? I told you to go fetch me..." and Tails proceeds to punch Shadow in the face and he be like "Back to Sonic it is. Tell me to go fetch no way." and I feel like I'm not doing this thread right. But close enough.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.urbandictionary.com/define.php%3fterm=headcanon&amp=true

Dingo is actually a T-1000 that's been reprogrammed to always look like a cartoony Dingo on steroids and to only transform on the push of a button.

• Nice Smile 1

8 minutes ago, Sgt Jack V said:

Boom!Nega (going on @Miragnarok's headcanon) built Steve.

Lord Eggman might be Boom Nega. But this omnicidal brute is clearly Boom’s equivalent to Robo-Robotnik. But nice idea anyway.

I think that the Eggman of the Sonic X comic would go on to eventually reform. During the El Gran Gordo story arc, Eggman becomes addicted to the praise and glamor of being a hero. He loves it so much that he almost gives up his life as an evil genius entirely...

CVCBMME.jpg

Afterward, he somewhat reluctantly goes back to being an evil genius. But even then, he expresses some fondness for his stint as a beloved figure in the public eye.

DOtyFUL.jpg

There are also several pieces of evidence that Eggman loves being recognized as a hero and may follow the allure of heroism yet again in the future. For example, when he and Sonic switch bodies, Eggman doesn't use Sonic to commit evil, but rather tries to steal his life as a world-famous hero - getting all the praise and glory that comes with the job. As seen here:

BE2Yvyf.jpg

Later, when Vector turns giant and is rampaging through the city (It was a weird comic), Eggman again tries to genuinely save the day and believes this will win over the peoples' goodwill toward him:

vVBrz90.jpg

What I believe is that this particular incarnation of Eggman initially turned to villainy as a way of forcing people to like him, as a means of getting attention and satisfying his own ego. But he gradually discovered - over his many schemes - that the few times he felt genuine happiness and fulfillment, the few times he actually got people to like and appreciate him, were when he was helping others and (at least trying to) do good.

So I like to think that, even though this comic was canceled early, this iteration of Eggman would continue to grow and develop as a person, and eventually realize that he could easily have everything he ever wanted - fame, adoration, even real friends - by using his genius for good instead of evil. I think that if any version of Eggman could feasibly reform, it'd be this one. He has all the makings of a potential redeemed villain already.

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Promotion 2
  • Nice Smile 1
  • Fist Bump 1

Sonic x comic eggman was the best eggman. Nice headcannon Dr. Mechanio.

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, Miragnarok said:

Lord Eggman might be Boom Nega. But this omnicidal brute is clearly Boom’s equivalent to Robo-Robotnik. But nice idea anyway.

I literally just watched that episode before posting my headcanon.

• Thumbs Up 1

I got a new one: Tails' immensely high I.Q., combined with his youthful naivety, has caused him to develop a severe personality disorder, which is why his characterization has been all over the place since SA1.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Nice Smile 1

5 minutes ago, Forte-Metallix said:

I got a new one: Tails' immensely high I.Q., combined with his youthful naivety, has caused him to develop a severe personality disorder, which is why his characterization has been all over the place since SA1.

Hmm... maybe Sonic's "death" messed him up worse than he let on.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/14/2017 at 9:36 PM, dbzfan7 said:

-Shadow will not kill Eggman, and would even protect him from Sonic if things got real bad. This is only because he is the last surviving Robotnik, and relative to Maria. He'll stop Eggman when he must, but will not terminate him or let anyone kill him. Yes I know in his own video game he does kill Eggman in alternate endings, but they are just that. I personally like to think of this as a form of Shadow's mercy. Killing Eggman is basically killing the last connection left to Maria and her family. Perhaps he'd even do it out of respect for Maria and what she might have wanted. To stop Eggman, but not let him be killed. They are family.

This was one of my headcanons too. I think even Sonic would protect him if something/someone really try to kill him off.

Omochao is/are another creation of Professor Gerald's made to keep Maria and Abraham informed and entertained. He/she/they managed to avoid getting decommissioned by GUN because it was deemed too rudimentary to not be a threat and thus was ignored/forgotten. It was freed when Dr. Eggman found his grandfather's diary with the intention of releasing Project Shadow. Initially too basic to pick a side, Omochao ultimately developed a will of it's own and chose to occasionally aid Sonic.

Princess Elise had an emotional imbalance that Sonic unintentionally triggered and encouraged.

Dr. Nega was playing Eggman the whole time with the initial intention of helping him succeed at the two dimensions(and by extension, Silver's future's) peril. Getting beaten by Super Sonic and Burning Blaze again caused him to drop all pretenses in favor just destroying the world himself.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Nice Smile 1

2 hours ago, DabigRG said:

Princess Elise had an emotional imbalance that Sonic unintentionally triggered and encouraged.

How did that happen?