Awoo.

Sonic Headcanons

Big Panda

The gap between Adventure and Advance 2 was in real time, and Cream and Cheese are the re-incarnated Tikal and Chaos. A side effect of 06 is that they now remember their time as Tikal and Chaos perfectly. Cheese becoming Chaos again can be blamed on Neo Metal Sonic. This is basically why Tikal and Chaos don't make an appearance again after the Emerald is broken or turned into a card. Whether Cream remembers her unlife (and Cheese "his" brief unlife) is up in the air. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Since I didn't play any console Sonic game after Unleashed, could you please tell me when Cheese became Chaos again?  Or, if that's a headcanon, just when Chaos appeared again?

18 minutes ago, Scritch the Cat said:

Since I didn't play any console Sonic game after Unleashed, could you please tell me when Cheese became Chaos again?  Or, if that's a headcanon, just when Chaos appeared again?

Uh, well, first off, Cheese was never Chaos. Actually, I think Chaos existed before Cheese. Second, I don't think Chaos has ever had a significant appearance since Adventure. He was a fighting character in Adventure 2, there were the Artificial Chaos in Shadow, and he was a one-off boss in Generations, but that's all I can think of, unless he was referenced in some handheld titles I never played.

I guess there's no -direct- evidence saying Cheese isn't/wasn't Chaos (ie, they appear in the same game together), but it still seems unlikely, to say the least. Fun to think about, though. Cream's sweet innocence seems like the perfect cover to harbor a God who leveled a city and drowned thousands of people.

12 hours ago, Scritch the Cat said:

In Sonic Battle, but only there. 

Also:

* Gemerl in Archie is actually the A.I. of Pre-Reboot Sally thanks to the Genesis Wave of Advance 3, rather than the peaceful Emerl.

* Whatever's infecting the robots in Season 2 of Boom is the fault of Sigma.

* Worlds Collide and Unite both caused elements of Möbius Prime to invade Möbius Alpha. Sonic Shuffle and Sonic Chronicles (along with maybe stuff like X-Treme, Sister Sonic, and SegaSonic Bros.) can be blamed on this. The nocturnus are actually from Mobius Prime and invaded Mobius Alpha. Due to the end of Worlds Unite, not only were Shuffle and Chronicles erased, the history of Echidnas in Mobius Prime became more or less identical to that of Mobius Alpha (Tikal and Chaos's fates being a notable possible exception). In fact, the Mobius Alpha Echidna history was added to Boom as well, and maybe even to Riverdale! All the craziness in Afterlife With Archie? Riverdale is built on an Echidna city! 

Rouge had a rough childhood. To quote Micheal Westen: "Spies don't come from happy homes. A rough childhood is the perfect background: You don't trust anyone, you're used to getting smacked around, and you never get homesick."

• Thumbs Up 3

The reason everyone thought Sonic stole the emerald instead of Shadow is because Gun didn't want the public to know about their secret project Shadow at all and changed the narrative. 

• Thumbs Up 4

17 minutes ago, SuaveKnux said:

The reason everyone thought Sonic stole the emerald instead of Shadow is because Gun didn't want the public to know about their secret project Shadow at all and changed the narrative. 

I've heard that theory being thrown around before actually, and I must say it's incredibly plausible.

7 hours ago, Flyinpenguin117 said:

Zooey isn't a fan of Hello Doggie.

Interesting. honestly it's a whole lot better than shows like Peppa Pig. 

Perci and Zooey tend to hang out offscreen with Zooey asking her advice about how to be a good girlfriend for Tails. 

After "Robots in the Sky, Part 3", Og was impressed by Zooey's willingness to defend herself and those she loves, and took her in as his pupil. And yes, they did handle the cleaning job in lieu of the vile villagers. And why was Perci not involved in the rumble? She had something more serious to take care of: Metal Sonic.

• Thumbs Up 1

I like to think Sonic is Bisexual maybe Pansexual. Sure most media tends to pair him with girls but there's something about who Sonic is as a character that makes me think he doesn't really care what the gender of someone he dates is.

• Thumbs Up 2

8 hours ago, RedFox99 said:

Interesting. honestly it's a whole lot better than shows like Peppa Pig.

Pretty sure Hello Doggie is a non-existent allusion to Hello Kitty. I base this off the fact that she seems less than thrilled when Tails gets his Hello Doggie pen. And the only way to watch Peppa Pig is to watch MLG parodies of it on Youtube.

4 hours ago, Ernest-Panda said:

Who's Zooey?

Tails' girlfriend in Sonic Boom. She's honestly pretty inconsequential, since she only appears 3 times after Tails' Crush (and only one of those times actually talked to Tails)

But given that Tails was manipulated and abused by Fiona, his marriage to Mina was erased from the timeline, and Cosmo straight-up died, it's probably the closest to a stable relationship the poor guys gonna get.

15 hours ago, Flyinpenguin117 said:

Tails' girlfriend in Sonic Boom. She's honestly pretty inconsequential, since she only appears 3 times after Tails' Crush (and only one of those times actually talked to Tails)

I do hope she gets her own episode. Other headcanons I have is that Amy and Sticks were each other's first friends and that all 5 members of Team Sonic are orphans (Got this one from E-vay from tumblr)

Espio can move his eyes independently like real chameleons but he only does so when no one's around or when he's invisible because he thinks it makes him look weird.

• Thumbs Up 6

The entirety of the Sonic Boom comic book series (including Worlds Unite) took place during season 1's mid-season break.

• Thumbs Up 3

Here's one: The Eggman you fight in most fights throughout the series is actually a robot.  We've seen that officially be revealed in one of the fights in Sonic Heroes, but what if it happens more often?  When you think of it, since you usually don't see all of his body when he's in his vehicles, and since he could easily make them with an enclosed cockpit but doesn't, and even when you hit him directly on the head, the vehicles he's driving take all the damage, what seems like the most obvious explanation is that's not actually a human riding around in a dangerous open cockpit; it's a robot that's actually part of the vehicle it's driving.

• Thumbs Up 2

4 hours ago, Scritch the Cat said:

Here's one: The Eggman you fight in most fights throughout the series is actually a robot.  We've seen that officially be revealed in one of the fights in Sonic Heroes, but what if it happens more often?  When you think of it, since you usually don't see all of his body when he's in his vehicles, and since he could easily make them with an enclosed cockpit but doesn't, and even when you hit him directly on the head, the vehicles he's driving take all the damage, what seems like the most obvious explanation is that's not actually a human riding around in a dangerous open cockpit; it's a robot that's actually part of the vehicle it's driving.

That's pretty interesting given the circumstances.

Silver's reliance on his telekinetic powers makes him one of the most physically weak and frail characters. He can use his powers to generate a protective field, emulate super strength, etc. but without them, he'd lose an arm wrestling match to Cream.

• Thumbs Up 3

10 minutes ago, Flyinpenguin117 said:

Silver's reliance on his telekinetic powers makes him one of the most physically weak and frail characters. He can use his powers to generate a protective field, emulate super strength, etc. but without them, he'd lose an arm wrestling match to Cream.

That would be pretty interesting. 

On 5/29/2017 at 0:53 AM, Scritch the Cat said:

Sonic Adventure provides solid evidence for it. One may notice a low-polygon Eggman that moves strangely inside the Egg Viper. Maybe this means the real Eggman was using the Egg Walker against Tails? I think he had programmed an AI into the Egg Viper.

• Thumbs Up 2

Headcanons on Team Dark:

Shadow and Omega's affiliation with GUN is tangential, at best. Shadow remains mostly independent of their command structure and rarely, if ever, receives formal orders. They mostly honor his presence to keep him on a tight leash. Rouge is his handler (her first command assignment), and she actively spies on him for GUN higher-ups, to avoid him ever going rogue again, and develop countermeasures should the need arise. Rouge feels tremendous guilt for spying on Shadow, who she does consider her best friend.

Omega is treated more like a mercenary for GUN. Since he mostly cares about Eggman, they bring him in to work with Shadow and Rouge as necessary in exchange for maintenance and intel. When not on their payroll, they let him wreak havoc on Eggman's forces to make their job easier.

Rouge used to be a high-profile thief when she was younger. When she was finally caught after a string of elaborate jewel heists, they decided that her talents would be wasted if she were simply thrown in jail, so they let her work off her sentence for GUN.

• Thumbs Up 1

Knuckles fought a different mecha sonic in sky sanctuary. The one sonic fought got destroyed in the collapsing tower.

Amy Rose actually has an official superpower to complement those of the other three protagonists.  Their special abilities are well-known; Sonic's the fastest, Knuckles is the strongest, and Tails can fly.  Amy's specialty is extreme stamina .  There actually is some evidence for this.  First, cutscenes frequently show Sonic running away from Amy, pretty successfully, but she also frequently shows up around where he is.  So maybe Sonic has to rest but Amy can catch him up by persisting.  Also, in Sonic Battle there's the bits showing her devoting a lot of effort to working out, and then being able to rush off and do other things like she's not even tired.  This devotion to training her other abilities with the use of her stamina might explain why her speed increased a lot from Sonic Adventure 1 to Sonic Adventure 2.  

Also, possibly one of the reasons Sonic keeps fleeing her is because she's too sweaty from working out all the time. (That one is mostly a joke, though.)

• Thumbs Up 2