Awoo.

Sonic Headcanons

Big Panda

If Shadow and Rouge became a couple, they would probably keep a secret from others including Omega, other G.U.N. agents, Sonic and this friends, etc. They would probably tell Commander Towers though. 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 7/26/2017 at 5:58 PM, Ernest-Panda said:

-(Archie/Pre-SGW): Nicole is the only member of the Freedom Fighters who's aware that Rotor is gay.

NXlmQ.gif

Welp, there's my lesson of the day, alrighty then.

...Though now I'm curious if we had any lesbians in the Archie series now...

Don't judge me.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Promotion 1

15 hours ago, RedFox99 said:

If Shadow and Rouge became a couple, they would probably keep a secret from others including Omega, other G.U.N. agents, Sonic and this friends, etc. They would probably tell Commander Towers though. 

Take it from someone with a vague semblance of a military background: Terrible idea.

• Thumbs Up 1

16 minutes ago, Flyinpenguin117 said:

Take it from someone with a vague semblance of a military background: Terrible idea.

That's fair. They'd probably leave him in the dark too but would probably piece together the pieces of the puzzles alongside Omega.

Headcanon: rail canyon and bullet station are future versions of mirage saloon mainly because of the similar gun gimmick and being western desert/canyon tropes.

• Thumbs Up 2

On 7/27/2017 at 7:30 PM, Chris Knopps said:

NXlmQ.gif

Welp, there's my lesson of the day, alrighty then.

...Though now I'm curious if we had any lesbians in the Archie series now...

Don't judge me.

Well Gold the Tenrec is stated by her creator EvanStanley to be possibly either a Lesbian or Bisexual

But Archie has never really said or hinted anything about this fact, sooooooooooo.......????

Sonic_Shrug.jpg.de35151ec82931367f46b1a27968ba72.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

16 minutes ago, VEDJ-F said:

Uh, not post reboot surely. 

I meant that they would probably have trouble on deciding what with Eggman.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm still rather torn over which one I'd imagine Gold to be; bi or lesbian.

• Thumbs Up 1

Boom!Knuckles has low confidence because of his intelligence which causes him to cover it up with his macho attitude (I mean in the newest episode he calls himself a meathead).

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Ernest-Panda said:

I'm still rather torn over which one I'd imagine Gold to be; bi or lesbian.

Either way, Stanley's descriptions suggest a preference for women.

• Thumbs Up 4

On 7/27/2017 at 10:14 PM, RedFox99 said:

That's fair. They'd probably leave him in the dark too but would probably piece together the pieces of the puzzles alongside Omega.

At best, he wouldn't really care (in a "this conversation is making me uncomfortable" kind of way). At worst, disciplinary MFRs and reassignment.

That also depends on Team Dark's structure in GUN's chain of command. Even as a black ops team, Team Dark still has higher-ups to answer to. I always took Rouge as Shadow's handler, making her the de facto leader of Team Dark, which further complicates a relationship between the two.

• Nice Smile 1

15 hours ago, Flyinpenguin117 said:

At best, he wouldn't really care (in a "this conversation is making me uncomfortable" kind of way). At worst, disciplinary MFRs and reassignment.

That also depends on Team Dark's structure in GUN's chain of command. Even as a black ops team, Team Dark still has higher-ups to answer to. I always took Rouge as Shadow's handler, making her the de facto leader of Team Dark, which further complicates a relationship between the two.

That's an interesting way to put it.

The Sonic Riders series takes place in an alternate universe.

It really doesn't match with the universe we all know and love, so my mind separated them.

• Thumbs Up 4

42 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

The Sonic Riders series takes place in an alternate universe.

It really doesn't match with the universe we all know and love, so my mind separated them.

Makes sense. 

re: shadow 

i feel like the opposite lol like he seems someone who would be very closed off from relationships because of the fear of losing someone he loves again, which is why he doesn't show much affection. for him to date someone they'd have to really delve deep into him and even then, considering his lifestyle, i don't know if he'd get in a relationship either because of that.

• Thumbs Up 2

On ‎7‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 8:59 AM, Sgt Jack V said:

Eggman in Forces is really SatAM Robotnik in disguise. Why else would Eggman be more evil than before here?

The Man blew up the Goddamn Planet and sucked the life out of Aliens. I'll argue these points til the day I die I swear.

Incidentally pretty sure you're joking it just irks me something fierce seeing this "Lolz Eggman's not evil enough" BS all the time. 

My only real head canon for the franchise revolves around the "Continent of Chaos"

Sometime way back, Westside Island, South Island, and Angel Island were all one big continent. Then eventually something happened that split it apart sending one island into the sky, the other randomly adrift along the ocean, and one remaining in place where the original continent once was.

But that's just my insane self I guess

Dude I'm not going to lie that idea is rad as hell.

• Thumbs Up 1

Have some Archie headcanons in relation to the Super Genesis Wave:

-All characters who experienced the duel memories have since forgotten about them for the most part. They are still aware that they were a thing, however.

-The one thing Sonic still remembers vividly are the last few minutes inside the Egg Bunker at the Northern Tundra. The reason he still remembers them are because he was at the "eye of the storm".

-Likewise, Eggman's last vivid memory of the old world was deploying Mecha Sally to despose of Team Fighters.

The following is a detailed analysis of the state of Eggman's memories throughout Worlds Collide from the perspective of both timelines:

Pre-SGW: when the WC Genesis Wave occurred, Eggman retained his memories of the pre-SGW timeline and also gained memories of his history in the new WC timeline. When the Super Genesis Wave occurred and created the new timeline, Eggman continued to retain his memories of the old one, until they eventually faded in place of the new ones.

Post-SGW: when the WC Genesis Wave occurred, Eggman's memories of what he considered to be the "old world" (his history from the post-SGW) were seamlessly replaced by his memories from the pre-SGW timeline, without him realising it, as well as also gaining his new memories from the new WC timeline. Throughout the event he acts under the false belief that the "old" world is the one his real set of memories were replaced with. Super Genesis Wave occurs, and he ratains these "false" memories until they fade and his real memories return.

Hope that's not too confusing.

-A similar situation to the latter occurs with Sonic and Tails from the perspective of the post-SGW timeline: when the WC Genesis Wave created the WC world, Sonic and Tails were initially left with no recollection of either world that came before, until Shadow's Chaos Control caused their pre-SGW memories to start leaking through, and they start believing that this was their "old" world. Then Super Genesis Wave, and so on and so fourth.

• Thumbs Up 3

Some background Boom NPCs are versions of other obscure characters. For example, Wolfie is Fockewulf and the Sheep villager is Sol Furic. The Stunt bears are Da Bearz. 

Further: There are two sets of stunt bears. One are Mobian bears, the other are just normal bears. Barker prefers each for different situations.

• Thumbs Up 2

In the early days of the Freedom Fighters, Antoine always wore a toupee. Later, in order to prevent Sonic teasing him for it, he had a hair transplant. This just gave Sonic more ammunition. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Chuckle 2

Like with Okida's Sonic the Continuation:

Spoiler

Vanilla would be introduced in Boom as being pregnant with Cream, possibly without her husband.