Awoo.

[MUSIC] - My SMPS (Mega Drive music Mix)

NeoFusionBox

Hey everyone, welcome to my topic of music. I will show some SMPS I've working for some time, some music ported / converted to Mega Drive. Enjoy and feel free to send feedback!

Before post my stuff...

For who don't know, "The Sample Music Playback System (SMPS) is a sound engine used in several games for the Sega Mega Drive/Genesis and the Sega 32X, including all major Sonic games except Sonic the Hedgehog Spinball, which uses GEMS instead. The engine's name has not been completely confirmed, as a large group of users have come up with serious doubts about it and no concrete proof has been found".

If you want know more, click here and here.

Now, I can post it, hope you guys like that (the SMPS will be into spoiler)!

When (if) I do more, I'll post more, right? Here's my Soundcloud if someone have interest.

That's it, for now. I hope you guys enjoyed it, just remembering I am not the best guy at this job (I love do it though)!

Cheers~

EDIT: How I can make Soundcloud box smaller in the posts?

Edited by NeoFusionBox
  • Thumbs Up 1

I like it! Nice to see someone else doing Mega Drive arrangements. I particularly like how Big Blue came out- it sounds almost like a Super Hang on track.

• Thumbs Up 1