Awoo.

The Sonic XStream (Episodes 74-78) (Friday 15th July 2016, 10:00pm GMT/5:00pm EST), and Sonic OVA (Friday 22nd July 2016, 10:00pm GMT/5:00 EST) #XStream Finale

Ryannumber1gamer

Alright, time for tomorrow's plans. As a brief recap.

First off, I'm happy to announce that we're gonna begin Season 1's recap with Sonic F tomorrow as the preshow. It will be starting at 9:00pm GMT/4:00pm EST, and will be lasting up until 10:00pm GMT/5:00pm EST, at which point we'll begin watching the normal stream.

As a final reminder before tomorrow, we're gonna be streaming six episodes, instead of the usual five as the final episode of the season is a two-parter and I see no reason to withhold the season finale for another week when we could just watch an extra episode.

• Thumbs Up 2

I had a fun time watching the Season 1 finale with you all!

Ah, Sonic X Season 1... my introduction to the franchise. However, now that I rewatched the show years later, it isn't exactly a good show and it has a lot of issues. It was fun to riff on it with everyone else, though and there was a gem or two, not gonna lie. The enjoyment factor really did come from watching it with you all, and I don't regret a single second watching it with you! See ya for Season 2!

• Thumbs Up 1

I shall do a recap post later in the week, as well as my impressions for Season 1, but as usual, thanks to everyone for attending! and since I feel bad for that cliffhanger ending...

NEXT TIME ON SONIC X

Spoiler

The Countdown to Chaos has ended, and Sonic and his friends are about to go up against their toughest foe yet. Sonic's used to destroying robots and fighting an insane scientist, but when the Mystic Ruins and Angel Island are brought into Station Square, Sonic and his friends will learn the true destruction of the Chaos Emeralds when a mysterious monster made entirely of water is unleashed from the master emerald and begins attacking the city. Sonic's limits are going to be pushed to the limit between this mysterious new monster, and Eggman's attempts at revenge with his new Egg Carrier, and E-Series of robots. Friends will be hurt, the city will be in true danger, and a purple cat who fishes will be one of the heroes' last few hopes. Next week, Sonic's going to know the meaning of TRUE CHAOS

latest?cb=20100404010712

EPISODES:

Episode 27: Pure Chaos/The Beginning of Disaster

Episode 28: A Chaotic Day/Chaos The Mysterious Creature

Episode 29: A Robot Rebels/Amy in Distress

Episode 30: Heads Up Tails!/The Egg Carrier Battle

Episode 31: Revenge of the Robot/Gamma The Wanderer

Episode 32: The Scream of Perfect Chaos/Flood Fight

• Thumbs Up 2

Had a really great time watching these with you guys. When I was a kid, I ate these up, but oh man does it have problems. These problems are really fun to rip on, though! I'm not sure I've seen any of Season two, so I'm ready for that hot mess.

Man, Season 1. Talk about a whole lot of nothing happening, I mean I did enjoy it. Like the episode with Sonic and Helen or the baseball one, those were some really nice episodes! But the writing in the season has a lot of problems, like situations where you KNOW that the characters should know better but they don't, that's one writing trope I can not stand. Overall, it was alright. While I'm not too fond of the whole "Sonic goes to Earth and hangs with humans" thing (and hey, atleast SEGA are aware of how people would react to that if they were to go that direction for the Sonic movie), it's surprisingly not too awful. Still not great but I can live with it, I guess. I mean, I still feel that Helen should've been the major human character since that friendship between her and Sonic would be really nice and stuff tbh but this show is over a decade old. So whatever, the action scenes can be really in some parts like the opening fight scene or when Sonic fights Eggman in the season finale, those were really cool but it's pretty inconsistent. And speaking of inconsistency, the animation and overall visual look of the show changes a lot in the show but I guess, that's the case with a lot of shows for 4Kids, I guess. I know that One Piece had that problem too but it's not an excuse for X. I saw errors like the infamous blank signs or there was one error where Chris suddenly disappears in a scene. The characters are ok, I guess. Sonic in X doesn't do a whole lot and just does nothing and sleeps (and people thought Boom Sonic in the show was boring, they clearly haven't watched X) but when he does get into action, he's at dorky snarky self and his sick burns are savage as always. Tails is ok, Tails wasn't really a favorite of mine but in some cases he is like in Adventures 1/2 or Boom. Amy was fine, I guess I'm not too fond that she becomes a damsel, I like Amy when she's resourceful and helpful and isn't just Sonic's Peach and to be fair, she is in some episodes and like that. Knuckles was good enough, he's the guy that actually does shit but I can't help but hear Shadow whenever Dan Green voices him in the earlier episodes. And I know Shadow will appear in the second season, whoops gave spoilers to a decade old anime. Eggman was fun, even at the very beginning Mike Pollock made Eggman a lot of fun! What else can you say? Decoe, Bocoe and Bokkun; they're ok I guess? They're not as annoying as Scratch, Grounder or Coconuts (well atleast not the first 2, C'Nuts is ok lol C'Nuts, I'm an adult) but I like Orbot and Cubot a lot more! What do you mean, what about Sleet and Dingo? They're trash, no one cares about them or the show they appear in. 

So yeah, Season 1 overall is alright. Too much filler for my tastes, inconsistent animation/visual styles and not the greatest characterization but it's fine. Season 2 is finally where things get interesting, can't wait!

• Thumbs Up 1

Alright, due to us needing recaps quickly, and time constraints, I'm gonna use Wikipedia's episode recaps for last week's episodes.

Episode 21: Fast Friends/Speed Match! Sam VS Sonic!

Spoiler

Chris' uncle Sam wants to race Sonic, but Sonic is not interested, even with Sam's new rocket engine in his car. After constant pestering and a threat by Eggman, Sonic gives in, and challenges Sam. Sonic and Sam are racing the Station Square streets, the bridge, desert and rocks. Eggman's robot tries to stop the race, but he fails. Tails, Amy, Cream, Chris, Chuck, Lindsey, Nelson, Ella and Tanaka are waiting for them. Sonic wins the race and Sam is defeated. The President's secretary tries to gain popularity by shaking hands with Sonic, but fails as he loses his job due to his negotiating with Eggman. 

Episode 22: Little Chao Lost/Summer Vacation Diary - Chao Observation

Spoiler

While on a hiking trip in Japan, Sonic and co. settle in and have fun. Cheese is swimming when a current blows him off course and into a stream. They find him again, and the river led him into a pool in a Chao colony. They take care of the Chao and play with them. However, the place is put in danger when Eggman, also hiking in the vicinity, shows up with a new robot, thinking that the gang is there because they found a Chaos Emerald. Eggman attacks the Chao but is defeated, however the destroyed robot is leaking oil into the lake; Sonic clears the lake by running around it with full speed. 

Episode 23: Emerald Anniversary/Mayhem! Six Chaos Emeralds!

Spoiler

Nelson buys a ring for Lindsey as an anniversary present, unaware that it is actually the Purple Chaos Emerald. Things go from bad to worse when Sonic and co., Knuckles, Rouge, and Eggman all show up looking for the Emerald. Stuart arrives too. Things are complicated further when the Chaos Emeralds that Sonic and friends collected come within close proximity to Nelson's Emerald; without time to adapt, the Emeralds give off massive quantities of destructive energy. Eggman steals Chaos Emerald. He sends the robot called Weazo to defeat Sonic and the others. Sonic and Knuckles defeat Weazo. Rouge tries to take the emerald from Eggman, but she fails. Eggman escapes with the emerald.

Episode 24: How to Catch a Hedgehog/Wild Sonic! Strategic Capture Operation! 

Spoiler

While fighting a robot and trying to save Amy, Sonic accidentally gets a microchip stuck in his ear. When Sonic puts his finger in his ear to remove the chip, Amy thinks Sonic is not listening to her. When the chip receives a signal from Tanaka's car remote, it causes Sonic to start running nonstop. The gang then attempts to catch him, resulting in several badly planned attempts involving assistance from Knuckles and Sam. Tails discovers Sonic is running by magnetic power from farm. Tails and Amy (who are on X-Tornado) arrive to farm and spot a robot. Amy tries to battle him, but she is attacked. Sonic arrives, defeats the robot, drops the chip, saves Amy and stops running. 

Episode 25: A Dastardly Deed/The Last Chaos Emerald

Spoiler

With one Chaos Emerald left to find, everyone makes their plans. While Sonic and co. continue to search for the Emerald, Eggman decides to rely on his robot Lucky, a clumsy robot covered in good luck charms. Knuckles, desperate to get back to the Master Emerald, plans to make a temporary alliance with Eggman, and convinces Chris to help him. At the same time, Chris realizes that if Sonic and friends succeed in going home, he will lose his new friends. He begins to feel conflicted: he wants the best for his friends, but is scared of being alone. Ultimately, he decides it would be selfish to prevent them from leaving. Meanwhile, Lucky continues to go through one unlucky experience after another. Eggman tricks Knuckles and Chris into bringing him all their Chaos Emeralds, after which he kicks Knuckles off his ship, holds Chris prisoner, and then sets out to rendezvous with Lucky, who finally lived up to his name and found the White Emerald in a landfill. 

Episode 26: Countdown to Chaos/Birth! Super Sonic!

Spoiler

With Chris as his prisoner, Eggman goes out to meet Lucky who has found the final Chaos Emerald. However, Eggman comes under attack by Sonic and several government robots. Lucky gives the seventh Chaos Emerald to Sonic. Unwilling to be pushed around, Eggman transforms the Egg Fort II into E-99 Egg Emperor (Eggsterminator in the English version). Sonic can outrun it easily, but then Eggman powers it up with a small amount of power from each of his six Chaos Emeralds (Green, Blue, Yellow, Cyan, Purple and Red). The government robots are destroyed, and Sonic starts to get pulverized by the super fast robot. However, the Egg Emperor starts to take in too much power from the Emeralds and starts going out of control, while still pummeling Sonic. All bruised and beaten up, Sonic is finally thrown into the sea. Chris, unable to bear the sight, breaks free of his restraints and grabs the Chaos Emeralds, jumping out the window. He is caught by Rouge, but the Chaos Emeralds fall into the sea. Chaos Control suddenly builds, as the six Chaos Emeralds dropped by Chris join with the seventh one still in Sonic's hand. Sonic emerges as Super Sonic (the first time Sonic is in his super form, according to the series and the surprised looks of his friends' faces) and destroys the Egg Emperor. Sonic then heals the wounded Chris in a white void, and tells him that he can finally go back to his own world. The boy breaks down in tears and begs Sonic to stay or take him to his world, because he claims that if he leaves, he will not be able to do anything. Sonic fades away, but when the void clears, Chris finds himself on a newly-appeared misty island, and sees Sonic (back in his normal form) walking out of the mist towards him.

As for tonight, The Chaos Saga will be shown in it's entirety at 10pm GMT/5pm EST tonight. We will also be watching Sonic F at 9pm GMT/4pm EST.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just came back from watching the SA1 Adaptation saga stream.

I gotta say, that was legitimately good. It fixed many issues that I had with Season 1 and it was pretty faithful to Sonic Adventure as well! This is probably the most enjoyable part of the whole series thus far and I hope the rest of the Season keeps this type of quality!

• Thumbs Up 1

NEXT TIME ON SONIC X

Spoiler

The time of Chaos has ended, and Station Square is slowly, but surely rebuilding after the floods, and Sonic and his friends are helping with the rebuild efforts. However, things aren't going to be easy for them yet as Eggman attempts to get revenge for Sonic's destruction of the Egg Carriers, and ruining his six month long plan for revenge. He discovers a set of notes from his grandfather, Gerald Robotnik, who reveals that he has a top secret weapon that the military group G.U.N has locked away. This weapon, named Project Shadow was locked away 50 years ago, after an attack on Gerald Robotnik's base, the A.R.K, which results in his granddaughter Maria being killed, and Gerald being sentenced to death, and Shadow being locked away. Eggman infiltrates the base in order to free Project Shadow, finding a mysterious black and red hedgehog. The hedgehog reveals he can give him an ultimate weapon that will allow him to destroy planets at a time, the one catch being The Chaos Emeralds are needed.

Meanwhile, in Station Square, suddenly Sonic begins being hunted down as a criminal by G.U.N. Shadow has done plenty of crimes, and has framed Sonic for all of them, and now the speedy hedgehog is a wanted fugitive. It isn't going to be an easy fight for the hedgehog when the planet is at risk, and an entire military group is after you. Can Sonic keep ahead of the military, learn the true intentions of this mysterious new hedgehog, and save the world from Eggman? Find out next time on Sonic XStream!

latest?cb=20120512114604

Episodes:

Episode 33: Project: Shadow/The Mystery of Project Shadow

Episode 34: Shadow Knows/Fugitive Sonic

Episode 35: Sonic's Big Break/Escape from Prison Island

Episode 36: Shadow World/The Threat From Outer Space

Episode 37: Robotnik's Revenge/The Space Colony A.R.K Battle

Episode 38: Showdown in Space/Maria's Wish...Everybody's Wish...

http://taima.tv/r/MOTOBUG

Date: Friday 13th May

Time: 10:00pm GMT/5:00pm EST

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh shit on Friday the 13th?! Welp looks like I know what Boom-isode I'm gonna watch at that day.

Oh shit on Friday the 13th?! Welp looks like I know what Boom-isode I'm gonna watch at that day.

Alright, first off, we have a lot of recaps. Like before, I'll be using Wikipedia's episode recaps.

Episode 27: Pure Chaos/The Beginning of Disaster:

Spoiler

Six months have passed since Chaos Control occurred; instead of returning Sonic and company to their home world, two islands from their world (one of which is Angel Island) were brought here. Eggman has also been strangely quiet during these six months, though he has gotten the Red Chaos Emerald, and G.U.N. is desperately searching for him. Then new characters, Big the Cat and his little friend Froggy show up (after appearing in Episode 1 and not appearing until now). They find the Purple Chaos Emerald but then Froggy swallows a blue blob and grows a tail. Big is confused, and Froggy swallows the Chaos Emerald and runs away. Chasing Froggy, Big runs into Chris and Cream (who are leaving their short visit with Lindsey and have been given the Yellow Chaos Emerald) who tells them about Froggy. Chris and Cream help him search for Froggy. Big, Cream, and Chris run into a monster named Chaos, a shape shifting water creature, and it begins its attack. Sonic appears and comes to the rescue, defeating Chaos temporarily. Eggman then appears and tells Sonic and his friends about Chaos and how each time he gets a Chaos Emerald (one of which Eggman has already), Chaos becomes bigger and stronger. Eggman grabs the Yellow emerald and gives it and his Red Emerald to Chaos, and Sonic and Knuckles narrowly manage to defeat him.

Episode 28: A Chaotic Day/Chaos The Mysterious Creature

Spoiler

The gang sets out on several quests: Sonic visits Tails' workshop and finds that Tails has already gained the Green Chaos Emerald, so they use that Emerald to find the cyan Chaos Emerald; Knuckles tries to find the pieces of the shattered Master Emerald (which was shattered by the Chaos creature when Knuckles was asleep); and Big and Chris to find Big's friend Froggy. Meanwhile, Amy finds a Flickie bird with a Chaos Emerald pendant and calls it Lily. After Sonic and Tails find the Cyan Chaos Emerald, Chaos undergoes another transformation after absorbing the Green and Cyan Emeralds, and Eggman unveils his new Egg Carrier. Sonic and Tails attack in the X-Tornado, but are overcome (Sonic survives; Tails injures his left arm and head), while Amy and Lily are abducted. 

Episode 29: A Robot Rebels/Amy In Distress

Spoiler

Sonic and Tails go after Amy, while Knuckles reassembles the Master Emerald to find that a piece is still missing. Big and Chris find Froggy, but lose him to E-102 Gamma. The other E-100s are transported elsewhere to be disabled, and Gamma is sent to bring Amy and Lily to Eggman. However, Amy manages to convince the robot to help her, and Gamma frees her from jail. Knuckles joins Sonic and Tails in mission, but as they arrive to Egg Carrier, the battle starts. Tails turns the X-Tornado into battle mode and fights with Eggman. The X-Tornado has no landing gear equipped, and the three heroes end up crash-landing on the Egg Carrier. 

Episode 30: Heads Up Tails!/The Egg Carrier Battle:

Spoiler

Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles manage to infiltrate the Egg Carrier and free Amy, but Eggman manages to get the Dark Blue Chaos Emerald from Lily's pendant. Meanwhile Knuckles manages to get hold of the last piece of the Master Emerald. Amy, Tails, and Gamma leave the Egg Carrier while Big and Chris manage to find Froggy and free him. Eggman then captures Froggy, squeezing him until he spits out the Purple emerald, and feeds the Dark Blue and Purple Chaos Emeralds to Chaos. Sonic and Knuckles manage to defeat Chaos and recover the Emeralds. Afterwards, everyone somehow escapes the crashing Egg Carrier: Sonic hitches a ride with Eggman who eventually finds a mysterious ruin; Tails, Amy and Lily return to Chris' house; Gamma flies away; Big, Froggy, Knuckles and Chris escape on the X-Tornado. Once Tails gets back, he must stop a fired Eggman missile from detonating, and does so successfully. The people of Station Square cheer him on. Back at Chris' home, Amy finds out about Lily's siblings, then with great determination they head out to find them, and Chris locates the White Chaos Emerald. 

Episode 31: Revenge of the Robot/Gamma the Wanderer 

Spoiler

Fed up at the treatment he received under Eggman, Gamma declares his independence and reprograms the other E-100s except Beta, who is still aboard the Egg Carrier. Amy also heads there looking for Lily's family. Meanwhile, Sonic fights Eggman in his new Egg Viper. Amy and Lily flee from Zero, Decoe and Bocoe in the Egg Carrier and then witness Gamma and Beta battle and destroy each other. It is then revealed that Lily's brother and sister were the animals used to run Beta and Gamma. 

Episode 32: Flood Fight/The Scream of Perfect Chaos

Spoiler

Chris shows up with the White Chaos Emerald. Suddenly, Chaos arrives and attacks Chris. Sonic and Knuckles rescue Chris, but Chaos escapes with the Chaos Emerald. As it has all 7 Chaos Emeralds, Chaos turns into Perfect Chaos, and attacks Station Square, flooding the city. Tikal the Echidna, who came from the past, arrives to tell Sonic about Chaos. Perfect Chaos drains the Emeralds' power and discards them. Tikal believes the Emeralds can no longer be used. However, Tails, Amy, Cream, Knuckles, Chris, Big and Eggman find the Chaos Emeralds and give them to Sonic. The Emeralds gain their power back, and Tikal is shocked the Emeralds can be awaken by other feelings than hate and anger. Tails announces to Tikal the Emeralds' power were awoken through the friendship of Sonic and his friends, which is also the way Sonic can fully beat Perfect Chaos. Sonic transforms into Super Sonic, and defeats Perfect Chaos, but Chaos is still alive, in his first original form. However, Chaos' feelings are no longer anger, and is now happiness. A Chao Colony arrives and Tikal tells Chaos the truth, then Chaos and Tikal disappear together. 

Episode 33: Project: Shadow/The Mystery of Project Shadow

While hacking into G.U.N.'s computers, Eggman comes across the journal of his grandfather, Professor Gerald Robotnik, and learns of Project Shadow, a mysterious plot that was rumoured to be so dangerous that the military attacked Gerald's home, the Space Colony ARK, and captured Gerald and imprisoned the result of Project Shadow, the Ultimate Lifeform, on Prison Island. Along with that, Eggman realizes that since his grandfather was living on Earth, he must be from their planet. Eggman and his sidekicks break into Prison Island to unlock the Ultimate Lifeform using the White Chaos Emerald and are in for quite a surprise. Meanwhile, Rouge and Topaz are looking for Eggman and take the Master Emerald. Knuckles tries to stop them, but he fails. Topaz finds the Blue Chaos Emerald and gives it to Rouge.

Episode 34: Shadow Knows/Fugitive Sonic 

A mysterious black hedgehog similar to Sonic robs a bank, stealing the Green Chaos Emerald. Sonic is framed for robbing it and G.U.N. forces are chasing him down. Sonic is shocked when they run into the real thief: a black hedgehog named Shadow the Hedgehog! Shadow is known as the Ultimate Lifeform, who was locked away 50 years ago, but then freed by Dr. Eggman. Sonic and Shadow battle, ending with Shadow making his escape when the police arrived, and Sonic being taken to Prison Island. Meanwhile, Shadow meets Eggman on the ARK and introduces him to the Eclipse Cannon, a powerful weapon that can destroy a planet. Shadow says it needs the Chaos Emeralds to be powered, and Eggman decides to use it to either conquer or destroy Earth. Rouge mysteriously appears, offering the Blue Chaos Emerald and her help to collect the remaining emeralds, but what are her real motives? 

Episode 35: Sonic's Big Break/Escape from Prison Island

Spoiler

Sonic is being held in a top security prison, Prison Island, thanks to Shadow and Eggman. Tails, Amy, Chris and Mr. Tanaka venture onto the island to save Sonic. Shadow, Eggman and Rouge venture onto Prison Island to retrieve three more Chaos Emeralds (Cyan, Purple and Red). Amy releases Sonic, who races off to find Shadow. Rouge finds three Emeralds but gets locked in a safe. Meanwhile, Chris is separated from the others and goes to find Sonic by himself. Shadow uses Chaos Control to get to Rouge, but Chris hitches a ride as well. Shadow sees that a figment of his imagination makes Chris appear like Maria while he is begging (a relation of Gerald Robotnik and Shadow's friend who died), and because of this, Shadow teleports them to the ARK. Prison Island explodes, but thankfully everyone escapes without harm. 

Episode 36: Shadow World/The Threat from Outer Space

Spoiler

Shadow, Rouge and Chris arrive in the ARK. Eggman starts to get the Eclipse Cannon ready to destroy the Earth! Eggman begins test and destroys the half of the Moon. In order to get to Eggman's base on Space Colony Ark, Sonic and co. must infiltrate his launch site. At the same time, Tails creates a fake Chaos Emerald out of his Yellow Emerald and joins the gang. Tails sees more people and tells them that the tornado only seats 4 people. Sonic spots a rocket and he, Amy, Tails, Knuckles and Tanaka fly to the ARK to save Chris, as Topaz keeps an eye on Cream while the others are gone. 

Episode 37: Robotnik's Revenge/The Space Colony A.R.K Battle

Spoiler

Sonic and co. arrive to stop Eggman from using the Eclipse Cannon to destroy the Earth. Tails gives Sonic a fake Yellow Chaos Emerald, thinking it will destroy the Cannon when placed in with the other Emeralds. Eggman captures Amy as ransom for Sonic giving him the Yellow Emerald. Sonic obliges, but Eggman can tell that it is a fake, and captures Sonic in an exploding capsule, shooting him out into space. Luckily, Sonic is able to Chaos Control back onto the ARK. While Sonic takes on Shadow, the others set out to find Eggman who now has all seven emeralds, and Knuckles takes on Rouge to get the Master Emerald back. When Eggman puts all seven Chaos Emeralds into the Cannon, a recording of Professor Gerald announces that the ARK will now crash into Earth, destroying it completely, as his revenge on all humanity for what they did to Maria. 

Episode 38: Showdown in Space/Maria's Wish...Everyone's Wish...

As the Space Colony ARK heads for the Earth, the combatants put aside their differences to stop the descent. However, Shadow begs to differ, and refuses to help since he believes mankind deserves to die because of what they've done. Chris attempts to reason with Shadow, only to be knocked away several times. Finally, he finally realizes Maria's true wish and decides to help. He does so by fighting off the Bio-Lizard, a Project Shadow prototype, while Knuckles drains the Chaos Emeralds of their power by using the Master Emerald. At first it appeared as if the Bio-Lizard was defeated by Shadow, however, it uses Chaos Control to attach itself to the Colony ARK to become the Final Hazard which is also determined on pulling it toward Earth even faster. In order to stop it, Sonic and Shadow go into super-form. For a last second victory Shadow sees a vision of Maria, and takes off his Inhibitor Rings to gain all the power he needs. Both he and Sonic use Chaos Control to teleport the Space Colony out of the atmosphere and back into orbit. Shadow vanishes at the climax of their victory and is presumed dead. As the group leaves ARK, Sonic looks back at the window one last time and says goodbye to Shadow in his mind before catching up to the others. 

So, now it's time to announce what's coming next!

NEXT TIME ON SONI-...transmission interrupted...new transmission incoming...

Spoiler

latest?cb=20070206005735

"OH HO HO HO. IT IS I, THE MARVELOUS DR. EGGMAN. I HAVE COME WITH SOME RATHER DIRE NEWS ABOUT THAT ANNOYING BLUE RODI- I MEAN YOUR HERO SONIC. IT APPEARS HE WISHES TO STOP MY ATTEMPTS AT HELPING YOU BY PROVIDING YOU WITH SUNLIGHT AFTER MY INVENTION, THE EGG MOON WAS KNOCKED OFF COURSE. OF COURSE, YOU MIGHT NOT BE AS SMART, AS HANDSOME, OR QUITE AS LUCKY IN THE FACIAL HAIR DEPARTMENT AS I, BUT I STILL FEEL IT IS MY DUTY TO HELP YOU ALL. THAT IS WHY I AM TAKING OVER THIS STREAM, AND THIS SHOW FROM HERE ON OUT! I WILL PRESENT TO YOU THE STORY OF HOW YOUR GREAT HERO FELL FROM GRACE, AND TRIED TO HARM YOU ALL, AND HOW I, THE GREATEST GENIUS ON THE FACE OF THE PLANET WAS FRAMED THIS ENTIRE TIME BY THAT EVIL HEDGEHOG! 

REMEMBER, ELECT EGGMAN AS YOUR RULER IN THE UPCOMING STATION SQUARE ELECTION. YOU WANT TO BECOME PART OF THE EGGMAN EMPIRE, THE SUNSHINE INVENTIONS WANT YOU TO VOTE EGGMAN, SO BE SURE TO TUNE IN THIS FRIDAY FOR THE EXCLUSIVE LAUNCH OF THE EGGMAN XSTREAM! OH HO HO HO HO"

-Transmission end-

THE EGGMAN XSTREAM'S EPISODES:

Spoiler

Episode 39: Defective Detectives/Chaotix Detective Agency (Eggman's Comments: "Those foolish chaotix are no match for my brilliant IQ of 300!")

Episode 40: Sunblock Solution/Eggman Corporation (Eggman's Comments: "The beginning of my new leaf, and where we finally see that evil Sonic for who he really is!")

Episode 41: Eggman for President!/We Can See the Light! (Eggman's Comments: "This is where I continue my campaign to save you all from that evil blue hedgehog, who won't stop destroying my sunlight inventions, supplying you all with heat and sunlight.")

Episode 42: A Date to Forget/Amy's Love Escape Journey (Eggman's Comments: "This is where that menace of a rodent constantly tries to break poor Amy's whittle heart and ruin her date. OH HO HO, HOW PRICELESS") 

Episode 43: Mean Machines/Huge Home Electronics Panic! (Eggman's Comments: "My big attempt at stopping that evil rodent once and for all. While it may look like my machines are attack you all, it's all part of the process of protecting you from Sonic")

• Thumbs Up 5

Sounds like a bit of fun to me. I'm tired so I might have to go to bed early, but we'll see.

Always up for poking fun at the English dub.

1 minute ago, Stardust said:

Is there going to be a new stream today? =S

Stream already ended about an hour or so ago.

There will be another one next week for the Sonic Battle saga.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Stream already ended about an hour or so ago.

There will be another one next week for the Sonic Battle saga.

Damn. I came too late. -.-"

Ok, thanks for the info. I'll try to catch the next one next Friday!

• Thumbs Up 1

Next time on Eggman XStream...

Spoiler

tumblr_inline_o3jf5zDzmA1td5uz8_500.jpg

"Grrr. That pesky little hedgehog may have stopped my plans last time to take over Station Square, and managed to capture me, but it matters not! I still have control of this stream, and I won't let it escape my grasp that easily! From here on out, this stream, and every single one of you belongs to the Eggman Empire! Nothing you do will be able to stop my plan. Not you, not that annoying hedgehog, not that annoying child, and especially not you! I have won, and I will prove it in the upcoming Station Square fighting tournament! OH HO HO HO"

Episodes:

Spoiler

Episode 44: Sewer Search/The Ridiculous Epic Spy Battle

Episode 45: Prize Fights/Sonic Battle Opens!

Episode 46: A Wild Win/Sonic Battle Finale!!

Episode 47: Map of Mayhem/Big Decisive Battle On Latitude 0!!

Episode 48: The Volcanic Venture/Sonic VS The Monster From Underground

Schedule: 

9:00pm GMT/4:00pm EST:

Sonic Musical Pre-Show - For the hour coming up to the main stream, music requests from the Sonic series will be taken, including both the songs from the games, and remixes. On the rare occasion, some non-Sonic stuff might be played as well. 

10:00pm GMT/5:00pm EST:

The Eggman XStream - The main show, where you get to see the man with the master plan, Eggman defeat that pesky hedgehog in Sonic X! The good doctor has full control of the stream, and he's taken the liberty of customizing the stream for your viewing pleasure, with his own logo, colour scheme and chat box. 5 episodes a night are generally shown here, although depending on arc length, that can be decreased to four episodes, or increased to six episodes.

12:00am GMT/7:00pm EST:

The After-Show - Video requests will be taken from viewers.

• Thumbs Up 4

Here's the episode recaps from Wikipedia for the Eggman for President arc, just in time!

Episode 39: Defective Detectives/Chaotix Detective Agency 

Spoiler

Three detectives named Vector the Crocodile, Espio the Chameleon, and Charmy Bee who have formed the Chaotix Detective Agency from Sonic's world arrive and appear to be looking for Cream. They introduce themselves to the TV audience (In the English dub, there is a video camera). Meanwhile, Sonic notices Eggman sitting alone with his eggmobile, he immediately investigates. Surprisingly, they wind up having a conversation about the moon being repaired and what the future would be if they stayed any longer in this world. (in the English dub, he talks about if there is a point of world domination, with Sonic still suspicious). The Chaotix confront Tails and Amy, and the person who hired the detectives appears; Cream's Mother, Vanilla the Rabbit. Cream hugs her as Sonic, Tails, Amy, Chris, Chuck, Ella, Tanaka and Chaotix talk. Eggman appears above saying that he did more than just repair the moon.

Episode 40: Sunblock Solution/Eggman Corporation

Spoiler

When the sun is eclipsed during the New Year's celebration, Station Square faces a risk of panic and Eggman steps in to help. He claims that the Eggmoon has malfunctioned, and then provides a solution with his new Sunshine Balls. Eggman becomes the hero, but Sonic does not trust him and begins demolishing the towers that Eggman uses to power the balls. Then, in an ironic twist, Eggman takes over the show, naming it "Eggman X", and declaring Sonic the villain. 

Episode 41: Eggman for President!/We Can See The Light!

Spoiler

Everyone tries to stop Sonic's rampage in order to find out why he's doing it. Sonic reveals that the Eggmoon cannot possibly block the sunlight all the time, because the Earth is rotating, the Moon is rotating around the Earth, and the two are both revolving around the sun. If the Eggmoon had really stopped moving, the rotation would allow for sunlight most of the time; therefore, Eggman is lying. Eggman holds the President hostage, but is thwarted when Sonic and co. show up to save him. A "runaway quiz" begins to take place after the Eggmoon was destroyed, with each of the characters holding a sign with two choices on top, and arrows leading left and right on the bottom (the questions were changed in the English dub). When he answers the last question asked by Sonic: "Who is the main protagonist of this program?" (original)/"Who's the coolest guy around? Me or you?" (English dub) he replies with "I can't accept that! I am!" (original)/"Me!" (English dub), and winds up getting sent to jail. 

Episode 42: A Date to Forget/Amy's Love Escape Journey!?

Spoiler

Amy becomes angry and upset when Sonic misses their date, and goes out with Sam Speed instead. Bokkun, left to free Eggman from jail, activates an old robot named Emerl to aid him. Sonic is forced to take on Bokkun, while Amy and Sam battle one of Eggman's robots. Amy learns why Sonic likes to run so much, and they soon arrive at the beach. Sonic, who defeated Bokkun, shows up and Amy is about to hug him, but she winds up falling on her face. In the end, Cream and Cheese find Emerl in the garden. 

Episode 43: Mean Machines/Huge Huge Electronics Panic!!

Spoiler

As the Sonic craze spreads, people start trying to live like him, resulting in job-quitting. At the same time, Eggman, Decoe and Bocoe are repairing the machines. Eggman puts a chip on them which makes them crazy and evil to seek revenge on Sonic. While Sonic and his friends are attacked by the machines, Emerl begins to copy his Spindash. Water sprays and the machines get damaged. The others arrive and Sonic finds out Eggman is to blame. The machines dry the water, and Sonic runs to city to rescue people from machines, while Tails, Amy and Nelson go to get water supplies. Meanwhile, Bokkun rescues Eggman, Decoe and Bocoe. Sonic spots Knuckles battling with the machines. Tails, Amy and Nelson repair the water, but the machines are damaged the dam. Sonic and Knuckles get too tired, but their friends save the day. 

This week's XStream begins in a few minutes, so join before it starts!

Alright, I need some advice here. I've been very busy this week, which is why you haven't seen the usual Next time on Sonic X post. Now with the Season 2 finale being tomorrow, I'm considering delaying it due to how late it is. I'm still on the fence about it so I need comments.

If the stream is being delayed to Saturday then can it be somewhere to noon to evening cause I have to go to my graduation day tomorrow.

5 minutes ago, Destructo-Dude said:

If the stream is being delayed to Saturday then can it be somewhere to noon to evening cause I have to go to my graduation day tomorrow.

Yeah, sorry for the lack of word guys, it's been a busy week as I said.

I'm delaying this til next week. Me and @The Deleter will have everything set up for then.

Episode 44: Sewer Search/The Ridiculous Epic Spy Battle 

Spoiler

With Eggman on the loose, everyone is searching for him. Mr. Stuart investigates his plan. Cream, Chris, Helen, Danny, Frances and Emerl join Mr. Stuart and goes after Eggman. It is revealed Eggman has a hideout in the sewers. Cream, Chris, Helen, Danny, Frances, Mr. Stuart and Emerl chase Eggman, but they are captured. Meanwhile, Chuck tells Sonic that Cream, Chris and Emerl are gone and Sonic goes to find them. Mr. Stuart frees himself, Cream, Chris, Helen, Danny, Frances and Emerl and try to find the exit. Cream, Chris, Helen, Danny, Frances, Mr. Stuart and Emerl are attacked by Eggman's Egg Spider. Sonic, Rouge and Topaz arrive to save them. Emerl begins copy Rouge's kick. Emerl frees everyone and they escape from sewers. 

Episode 45: Prize Fights/Sonic Battle Opens!!!

Spoiler

To lure Eggman into the open, the President throws a tournament with the Red Chaos Emerald as the prize. Sonic and many of his allies compete, as do a few of Eggman's henchmen. In the final round Sonic and Amy face off but Amy refuses to fight him and thinks that Sonic will never fight her by saying that he cares, which embarrasses Sonic. However, Eggman shows up and Sonic saves Amy from being blown to bits, then chases after Eggman. Amy is declared the winner. 

Episode 46: A Wild Win/Sonic Battle Finale!!!

Spoiler

The final fight pits Knuckles against Emerl against each other and Emerl succeeds, but upon receiving the Chaos Emerald, Emerl turns berserk and wrecks the city and beats up Sonic, Knuckles, Rouge, Amy and Tails, but Cream and Cheese manage to defeat Emerl, who is unable to copy their battle data due to both attacking at once. After being knocked into the ocean, Emerl recalls one last ability (Cream the rabbit in tears) and gains the ability to physically cry oil before exploding. As for the Chaos Emerald, it teleports to another location. 

Episode 47: Map of Mayhem/Big Decisive Battle on Latitude 0!

Spoiler

Dr. Eggman kidnaps a group of G.U.N. soldiers, including Topaz, and steals a map of the lost continent of Murasia. Pursuing him, Sonic and the gang find him planning to activate a hotspot located beneath an island that is the last remnant of Murasia. Engaging Eggman's Giant-Makan warship, they are joined by the Egg Fort, which has been recovered and refurbished into the G.U.N. fort. The G.U.N. fort sets out to destroy Eggman's vessel, not caring for the prisoners aboard. In desperation, Eggman tries to fire the Giant-Makan's main weapon, driving off the G.U.N. forces. Sonic and Knuckles work together and destroy Eggman's ship. Eggman, his allies, and Sonic's friends then land on the island. 

Episode 48: The Volcanic Venture/Sonic Versus The Monster from Underground

Spoiler

Traveling around on the island, Eggman plans to set off the hotspot with an explosion. While Sonic, Knuckles, and Rouge investigate the subterranean landscape of the island, the others are trying to locate Dr. Eggman. Unwittingly, the intruders awaken a giant Mogera-esque robot that attacks them. Over the course of a pitched battle, Decoe and Bocoe reject Dr. Eggman and try to help, but are sent flying. Sonic then throws Eggman's explosive into the robot, causing it to explode. The island begins to sink, and everyone escapes. Decoe and Bocoe then emerge, having been rebuilt by Tails and Chuck, and denounce Dr. Eggman. 

NEXT TIME ON SONIC X

Spoiler

latest?cb=20131020075516

Everything has been building up to this moment, with Eggman's influence gone from the stream, Sonic XStream returns on a dark time. After months of adventures, and stopping some of the most evil forces to date, Sonic and friends deal with one of their biggest threats yet, themselves. Sonic's dimension has influenced too much of Chris' dimension, and the end result is time will freeze if the group does not return home and take every single element from Sonic's dimension with them. With the group on a time limit, and the clock drawing nearer til the end of time, but when Sonic goes missing, and time draws closer, can they return home before the dimensions collide, and time stops for good, and in the end, can Sonic outrun time itself?

Episodes:

Spoiler

Episode 49: Beginning of the End/The Day The World Stood Still

Episode 50: Running Out of Time/Morning of Farewells

Episode 51: Friends Til The End/Chris' Long Journey 

Episode 52 (Season 2 Finale!): A New Start/Memories of the Wind

Schedule: 

Sonic Musical Pre-Show - For the hour coming up to the main stream, music requests from the Sonic series will be taken, including both the songs from the games, and remixes. On the rare occasion, some non-Sonic stuff might be played as well. 

The Sonic XStream - The main show, where you get to the fastest thing alive go up against some of the greatest evils on Mobius/Station Square/Sonic's World/Whatever. 5 episodes a night are generally shown here, although depending on arc length, that can be decreased to four episodes, or increased to six episodes.

Date: Friday 10th June

• 2 weeks later...

Episode 49: Beginning of the End/ The Day The World Stood Still

Spoiler

Everyone is having freedom from their jobs; Decoe and Bocoe are now working for the Thorndykes, and Lindsey and Nelson visit Chris and they decided to spend time with Chris if the freedom never ends. Eggman is totally upset for Decoe and Bocoe's betrayal. During a barbecue, Chuck gets a phone call from the President and gets permission to do Project Homebound. That night Sam Speed is chasing a crook down the highway and thinks that freedom can break the speed limited and thought about Sonic thinking that they would become buddies. The man's car fells down the highway and gets destroyed and Sonic saves the man and races with Sam once more. Meanwhile Chris was doing homework about his dream of the future to keep Sonic forever until he hears a splash from his swimming pool and went outside to have a look and see if it is Sonic but it was a small kitten. Later, a strange visitor shows up explaining that it is discovered that Sonic's world and theirs were once one and at some point in the past a catastrophic event caused the worlds to split and join parallel universes running on their own timeline. The two worlds are rejoining and the timelines will cancel each other out causing time to stop and the only way to stop this is to send Sonic and the rest back home. Chris believes this is one of Dr. Eggman's tricks, so he runs away and asks Decoe and Bocoe to take him to Eggman, but they do not know where Eggman is. Bokkun arrives and takes them to Eggman. When Eggman tells him he did not do it, Chris goes back home. Tails tells Chuck they have find two missing Chaos Emeralds and decides to build the teleport gate. The episode ends with Sonic hearing Chris' voice and finding the Red Chaos Emerald. 

Episode 50: Running Out of Time/Morning of Farewells

Spoiler

On the morning news The President reports about the merging planets and spending the last day with Sonic and the others until they go home. Outside Chris meets Sonic at the swimming pool who asks if he would like to go for a run with him. Tails and Chuck are working on a machine to initiate Chaos Control to send Sonic and the rest back. At school Chris and the others know what is happening until an army of flying robots start invading Station Square. An army colonel has, against the president's will, sent the robots after Dr. Eggman. Dr. Eggman is now under attack, when Sonic arrived and attempted to save Eggman. Eggman handles the robots himself with his flying fortress, and gives Sonic a box containing the last part for the Chaos Control machine. Meanwhile Rouge, Knuckles and Topaz went to rescue the President from an army of agents. Sonic went back to the lab and gives the last piece of the machine to Tails and Chuck. That evening, Chris got ready to say goodbye but he feels sad. Everyone had left the mansion and had gone to the portal. Tails and Chuck start up the portal but it stopped working. Sonic gives them the Emerald he found and they start it back up. Eggman, Decoe, Bocoe, and Bokkun in the fortress, along with all the other creatures that came through from Sonic's world, go through the portal, but it stopped working again. Tails did not want to give up and Chuck says that they have to adjust a few things. Just then, Sam arrives and before he gets out of his racing car he drives away quickly, wondering if he could step down since he no longer has any real challengers. Everyone had a little laugh but Chris did not. Tails works on the portal and manages to get energy from Space Colony ARK and starts it back up. Everybody said goodbye as Chris feels worried. Meanwhile Scarlet and Mr. Stewert looked at the energy and Scarlet wonders what Mr. Stewert is and Mr. Stewert says that she will have to keep investigating. Chuck tells everyone that they cannot keep the gate open long and demands them to leave before a power failure occurs. Amy, Cream, Cheese, Vanilla, Tails, Rouge, and Knuckles leave now, and as Sonic is about to leave, Chris says goodbye to him(But his mind does not think so). Just as Sonic is about to step through the portal, Chris runs over and shuts it down. 

Episode 51: Friends Til The End/Chris' Long Journey 

Spoiler

After stopping him from going home Chris runs away with Sonic and takes him farther and farther through the woods in the dark, and Sonic seems apathetic about being kidnapped by his friend. Mr. Tanaka and Topaz tried looking in the woods but could not find them so Topaz says that the police have to set up a search to find them quickly and Chuck says that they do not have much time to cause chaos control and send Sonic back to his world before the two worlds merge together to cause time to stop. The next morning Chris and Sonic walk through Station Square until they find a bike and rode as they left the city and headed to the desert. They stopped at a cafe to have something to eat until the news came reporting about Chris and Sonic who have run away with a video of Lindsey upset and wants Chris to come back. Chris and Sonic left the cafe and saw helicopters who are Nelson's so Sonic came to a truck to give him and Chris a lift and the bike ended up in the desert while Sonic and Chris were in the truck and escaped from the desert with the helicopters searching. Sonic and Chris stopped at a forest and then a railway track that went passed by once. Chris says that he will forget about him someday, Sonic always forgets but it would be impossible to forget about him. Soon Sonic and Chris were feeding some birds and were thinking that they will harder to find even Chris' parents and they set off. They came up a waterfall and Sonic gave Chris a hand. Soon they walked across another forest. Chris runs and trip over a stone and Sonic asks him for a hand but Chris can do it himself and so they stop to see a beautiful lake. After failing to find Chris with his helicopter fleet, Nelson and Lindsey are ready to try to buy Chris back with whatever he wants when fortunately Chuck persuades them they need to find Chris themselves, personally, by looking somewhere Chris would want them to find him. Eventually Chris takes Sonic to a lakeside cabin that Chris and his family used to go to when he was little, but stopped when his parents started becoming busier and busier. They make a campfire and Sonic tells Chris he will stay if Chris wants him to. Chris realizes Sonic has to go and finally admits he was lonely before Sonic came, and was afraid he would be lonely again. Sonic expresses hope that he will see Chris again someday. So Sonic returned to his own dimension. Soon after, Lindsey and Nelson reach the cabin, and find Chris on the dock alone, and glad to see them. 

Episode 52: A New Start/Memories of the Wind

Spoiler

Sonic's friends—and enemies—have all returned home to their own world, but Sonic himself has been conspicuously absent for a week. With his nemesis gone, Dr. Eggman engages in increasingly ridiculous, but harmless, displays of power, hoping to draw him out. Amy, meanwhile, has considered Cream and Vanilla's proposal that she might live with them. Just as she is about to explain why she will not agree to it, Eggman arrives, blaring his plans for world domination over the entire suburb. When Amy attacks with her hammer, he only rubs in the fact that Sonic has not returned to her. As Amy unleashes her fury on Eggman, Knuckles and Rouge also sit together, each missing Sonic and razzing the other about it until it escalates into a full-scale battle. Drawn out by the noise, Tails flies the Tornado to the scene. He attacks Eggman with massive firepower, aided by a transformation mode that Chuck had installed in secret. Eggman responds with an incredibly persistent tracking missile that Tails cannot shake off. His display finished, Eggman orders Decoe and Bocoe to press the self-destruct button on the missile before it hits Tails, and when they confess that there is not one, he becomes distraught. It seems to be all over for Tails, until a flash of light from the moon comes closer and turns out to be Super Sonic. Sonic blows up the battleship, but rather than being frustrated, Eggman is happy that their old game is on again. Knuckles and Rouge see Sonic flying overhead, and their fight also turns from angry to playful. When Amy sees him, she runs after him until he lands at her house. In tears, she confesses that she had just made the decision to wait for him forever, and begs him to tell her that he loves her. In response, Sonic hands her a rose and gives her an inaudible answer and she embraces him. (The English dub changes this scene significantly: Amy demands that he never leave her again, to which he audibly replies that he never will.) Six years later in his own world, Chris is a skilled scientist himself. He is just putting the finishing touches on the dimensional transporter, in an attempt to cross to Sonic's world. Reminiscing with his classmates, he recalls the last night Sonic spent in his world. Sonic had the seven Chaos Emeralds with him throughout their trip to the villa, and therefore could go home whenever he wanted to... But he took Chris on one last run around the lake before using Chaos Control to go home. 

NEXT TIME ON SONIC X

SEASON 3, THE FINAL SEASON IS HERE!

Spoiler

When a mysterious being named Cosmo arrives on Sonic's world, they receive a warning of a dangerous alien race named The Meterix, who are bent on collecting and destroying planet eggs, the core of a planet. It's now up to Sonic and his friends to wage a war against this mysterious alien race, however, not everything is as it seems as Shadow makes a surprise return, and the Meterix are revealed to have more tricks designed to rip apart Sonic's friends on the inside! Don't miss the season opening of the final Sonic X Season!

Episodes: 

Episode 53: A Cosmic Call/The Messenger from a Meteor Shower

Episode 54: Cosmic Crisis/The Spaceship Blue Typhoon

Episode 55: H2Whoa/The Water Planet Hydro

Episode 56: An Enemy in Need/Dr. Eggman Joins the War

Episode 57: A Chilling Discovery/The Battle on the Ice Palace

Schedule:

The Sonic XStream - The main show, where you get to the fastest thing alive go up against some of the greatest evils on Mobius/Station Square/Sonic's World/Whatever. 5 episodes a night are generally shown here, although depending on arc length, that can be decreased to four episodes, or increased to six episodes.

Date: Friday 17th June

Welp, forgot to gave my thoughts on Season 2.

At first glance, you could definitely say from a story perspective, it was much better than Season 1 but is it really that great of an improvement?

The anime adapted both Adventures and Battle so that was pretty neat. Although I can only really say that the Adventure 1 adaptation was good, it was probably the closest to feeling like an actual Sonic cartoon. Adventure 2 was alright but man, did it shoehorn Chris for no reason. And it really bothered me how it was Chris that made Shadow remember what Maria originally met and not Amy, I swear Chris just leeches off other character's roles. And the Battle arc was just whatever, I mean who honestly thought they could fight against Sonic, Knuckles or Rouge? Also small nitpick of mine but why do the characters in X call Emerl "ML"? There's an R in his name guys, it ain't silent. It also doesn't help that I didn't really gave shit when Emerl died at the end and that's saying something since Emerl's death in Battle was legit the saddest moment in Sonic for me, just thinking about it makes my heart break so me feeling so uninvested and just didn't care just comes to show how they butchered Sonic Battle quite a bit in X.

The filler episodes were that not good tbh, the Egg Moon arc just annoyed me. Like all of sudden, all those heroic deeds Sonic did for the town quickly became irrelevant because he crashed some power stations. And really if Sonic the FUCKING Hedgehog could tell Eggman was bullshitting about how the Egg Moon was broken, how the hell did the world's best scientists did not figure that out first?! It just makes no sense to me and it pisses me off. Atleast in Sonic Boom, when the townspeople go after Sonic, it's played for laughs which is why I didn't found Just a Guy awful because it tackles on how overly sensitive people have become nowadays and it was pretty damn hilarious because of that, granted there was still some issues but whatever this is Sonic X we're talking about.

The season finale was the final straw for my tolerance. I mean, everyone knows how selfish and stupid it was of Chris to not let Sonic get to his world but I found another issue that bothered me after catching up on some episodes I missed from Season 2. In the episode where the electronics become evil, Chris' parents immediately went to check up on Chris after hearing that he got sick. And then Chuck gets mad for being this worrisome of their only child. In the season finale, apparently Chris' parents don't make enough for Chris and never really made the time to talk with Chris and Chuck gets mad for not caring that much for Chris..... Do I even need to point how assbackwards that is? it literally makes no sense, I mean Chris' parents are aware that they don't make that much time for Chris and when they do, they really do their best to make it up to him.  I mean, heck when we first see Chris' mom, she was crying about how she had to leave her son for a film shoot; she knows how awful it is of her to do that and yet she couldn't do anything about it. Yet the season finale has the audacity to tell me that Chris is in the right and the parents are in the wrong.

FUCK THAT NOISE! Just no, fuck no. Dear god no!

Yeah, you can't pull that shit on me and not expect me to point how wrong that is. 

So yeah, I guess at the end Season 2 is an improvement in some aspects but goes much more downhill than Season 1 did. 

And then we got Season 2, oh boi here we go buddy.

• Thumbs Up 1