Awoo.

Tara's Sonic 25th Anniversary Music Project - In Need of Artistic and Technical Contributions and Assistance

Tara

This is gonna be fun! I've already got an idea on what to do with Unleashed, so hopefully it turns out well. ^^

Also, to the person capturing footage, please let it be from either the 360 or PS3 version. Please.

For my sake.

• Thumbs Up 2

Hey, I can possibly capture either Generations or Lost World for you on PC! 60fps and that jazz too.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, 风之Klonoa said:

Hey, I can possibly capture either Generations or Lost World for you on PC! 60fps and that jazz too.

That would be great!  Thanks!

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, I'm Dan said:

I could possibly captured Sonic Heroes for you if you're okay with that.

Absolutely!  Thanks a bunch!

6 minutes ago, Mikyeong said:

Aw Sonic 4 isn't here. :(

I want to draw Sonic 06 then :)

Heh, I knew I was forgetting something. XD

Can't add Sonic 4 to the roster unfortunately because of the time constraints but some Sonic '06 art is definitely in need. XP

I have capture footage of a lot of Sonic games on my drive, I was planning on doing a retrospective a while back but gave up, so I have footage of the following:

Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Sonic 3, Sonic & Knuckles, Sonic CD, Sonic Adventure, Adventure 2, Heroes, Shadow, 06, Unleashed, Secret Rings, Black Knight Colors and Generations.

Keep in mind most of these are like, the first stages of each game, so dunno if it fits your vision.

Hey, I'm not doing Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric footage! :P

21 minutes ago, Tara said:

- Sonic Generations (360/PS3 versions) (Drawn by: Not taken; Captured by: @风之Klonoa)
- Sonic Lost World (Wii U or Steam versions) (Drawn by: Not taken; captured by: Not taken)
- Sonic Boom: Shattered Crystal (Drawn by: Not taken, captured by: Not taken)
- Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric (Drawn by: Not taken, captured by: 风之Klonoa)

1 minute ago, Ratcicle King said:

I have capture footage of a lot of Sonic games on my drive, I was planning on doing a retrospective a while back but gave up, so I have footage of the following:

Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Sonic 3, Sonic & Knuckles, Sonic CD, Sonic Adventure, Adventure 2, Heroes, Shadow, 06, Unleashed, Secret Rings, Black Knight Colors and Generations.

Keep in mind most of these are like, the first stages of each game, so dunno if it fits your vision.

First stages are fine for some of the games since games like Shadow, '06, Secret Rings, and Colors have radically different opening stages than others.  Regardless, it's always good to have some archive footage in case something goes wrong, so if you're up for it, I'd appreciate it! ^^

1 minute ago, 风之Klonoa said:

Hey, I'm not doing Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric footage! :P

WHOOPS.  My thought process was that Lost World was the most recent game to be released but that's not been true for some time now. XD My bad.

• Thumbs Up 2

Does the quality of the video matter much to you? Like I'm playing Sonic Heroes through a emulator and I doubt I'll be able to run it higher then it's native resolution.

Just now, I'm Dan said:

Does the quality of the video matter much to you? Like I'm playing Sonic Heroes through a emulator and I doubt I'll be able to run it higher then it's native resolution.

Quality doesn't have to be super high, because it's going to be edited anyway.  As long as it doesn't look like a completely pixelated mess, then I probably won't be too fussy.

2 minutes ago, Tara said:

First stages are fine for some of the games since games like Shadow, '06, Secret Rings, and Colors have radically different opening stages than others.  Regardless, it's always good to have some archive footage in case something goes wrong, so if you're up for it, I'd appreciate it! ^^

It's fine by me, I'm checking the footage right now, so far, For CD, I got up to Tidal Tempest, for Heroes, I got Grand Metropolis too in case Seaside Hill is too similar to the other stages, Shadow I got Westopolis, Lethal Highway and Circus Park, 06, got Wave Ocean only so may not be the best choice for it, Colors I got all of Tropical Resort, Unleashed, I only got the intro stage and I sucked at it so dunno if you'll want that on the video, and Secret Rings I also just got the intro stage and sucked at the gameplay.

It's up to you on what you want for footage, I can always record other stages for the sake of variety :U

I haven't done anything colab related for here recently and this looks like fun. ^_^

You can count me in for art of Sonic Colors.

1 minute ago, Ratcicle King said:

It's fine by me, I'm checking the footage right now, so far, For CD, I got up to Tidal Tempest, for Heroes, I got Grand Metropolis too in case Seaside Hill is too similar to the other stages, Shadow I got Westopolis, Lethal Highway and Circus Park, 06, got Wave Ocean only so may not be the best choice for it, Colors I got all of Tropical Resort, Unleashed, I only got the intro stage and I sucked at it so dunno if you'll want that on the video, and Secret Rings I also just got the intro stage and sucked at the gameplay.

It's up to you on what you want for footage, I can always record other stages for the sake of variety :U

Each game is only going to be on screen for about 15 seconds each, so I'm not looking for super professional gameplay. XD - And Wave Ocean is fine since I recorded the Perfect Chaos fight for SA1 as opposed to Emerald Coast.  Anyway, feel free to send them over and I'll let you know if I need anything more specific. XP

8 minutes ago, Tara said:

Each game is only going to be on screen for about 15 seconds each, so I'm not looking for super professional gameplay. XD - And Wave Ocean is fine since I recorded the Perfect Chaos fight for SA1 as opposed to Emerald Coast.  Anyway, feel free to send them over and I'll let you know if I need anything more specific. XP

Alright! I'm uploading the footage I got from CD, Heroes, Shadow, 06, Unleashed and Colors to mediafire, as soon as it's all uploaded, I'll PM you with the links so you can take a look and see if they will work. 

Tho' just to make sure, there's no size limit for footage, right? None of these go beyond 1gb, but better save than sorry.

11 minutes ago, redhellc said:

I haven't done anything colab related for here recently and this looks like fun. ^_^

You can count me in for art of Sonic Colors.

Missed your reply earlier!  Sorry!  Added you in!

8 minutes ago, A weasel. said:

I think I will be able to do artwork for Sonic 1. 

Added you in as well.

Just now, Ratcicle King said:

Alright! I'm uploading the footage I got from CD, Heroes, Shadow, 06, Unleashed and Colors to mediafire, as soon as it's all uploaded, I'll PM you with the links so you can take a look and see if they will work. 

Tho' just to make sure, there's no size limit for footage, right? None of these go beyond 1gb, but better save than sorry.

No size limit for footage since generally speaking, the higher quality the footage the better and I'm not strapped for space.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Azoo said:

I've called Adventure, before anyone else says anything.

Also hi guys bye guys. :y

You're not allowed to participate because you're a hot dog wiener.

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Tara said:

You're not allowed to participate because you're a hot dog wiener.

Man fck that isht I come back here and you prejudice me, this is the thanks I get I QUIT SNOIC

I am a hot dog though. BV

• Thumbs Up 4

I'll be up for recording Generations footage if you need it

(Steam version is fine right? it's the exact same as PS3/360 so)

2 minutes ago, Spinny said:

I'll be up for recording Generations footage if you need it

(Steam version is fine right? it's the exact same as PS3/360 so)

Klonoa already volunteered for that game, but it might be good to compare different footage from different people.

Depending on possible deadlines, I might have a way of producing Sonic Colors footage. 

1 minute ago, IniMeenieMiney-Jo-Vahexeon said:

Depending on possible deadlines, I might have a way of producing Sonic Colors footage. 

No rigid deadline for footage, but I'd like it as soon as you can. XP

Also, worth a note that if I get footage of the same game from multiple people, I'll list both people in the credits just for being kind enough to lend their assistance, even if I only use one person's footage.  So don't feel pressured that your efforts will go unnoticed or anything if anyone was worried about that. XP