Awoo.

Tara's Sonic 25th Anniversary Music Project - In Need of Artistic and Technical Contributions and Assistance

Tara

6 hours ago, Tara said:

Do you think you could convert it to AVI?  The footage itself is great, but Lightworks doesn't detect timestamps for it and for some reason, it refuses to cut the video.

Seems my software didn't particularly fancy AVI at all so I've gone with an MP4 for now. Hopefully that'll be useful for you!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/qk247bp9ookcy1j/Boom_MP4.mp4

In the interest of time, I have decided to allow for people to claim multiple games if they so desire.  It totally has nothing to do with the fact that I'm trying to keep this on the front page and to make sure it's not forgotten about.

Since no one has offered footage to do anything related to Shattered Crystal, I am also flexible to replacing that with another game.  Black Knight or Sonic 4 depending on whichever one you guys feel would work best.

• Thumbs Up 2

Sonic 4 and if that is the case i can switch from Sonic 06 to Sonic 4 since Sonic 4 is one of my favorite games

I actually do own a copy of Sonic Jam (one of the few that do I imagine) so I can run that via the PC. I'm still trying to get the emulator to behave itself but if I can I'd happily record a bit of Sonic World to tick Sonic Jam off your list.

50 minutes ago, LiamTheAnimator said:

I actually do own a copy of Sonic Jam (one of the few I'd imagine)so I can run that via the PC. I'm still trying to get the emulator to behave itself but if I can I'd happily record a bit of Sonic World to tick Sonic Jam off your list.

If you can do that, I'd definitely appreciate that!

• Thumbs Up 1

19 minutes ago, Pawn said:

Has Sonic 2 art really not been taken? If that's the case, then please count me in. =]

Sonic 2 is available, and I've added you in!

• Thumbs Up 1

No-one's doing art for CD?

I guess I'll give it a crack.

I couldn't help with Shattered Crystal footage, however I can help with either Black Knight or Sonic 4. :U

I just noticed I made a horrible typo in my last post.

Grabbings for multiple games ARE now allowed, though I encourage no more than two at a time so as not to overwhelm yourself with a lot of work.

3 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

No-one's doing art for CD?

I guess I'll give it a crack.

Adding you in now!

2 minutes ago, Ratcicle King said:

I couldn't help with Shattered Crystal footage, however I can help with either Black Knight or Sonic 4. :U

Leaning on Sonic 4 since that is technically more important in terms of history and has a lot more pleasing footage than Black Knight (in just my opinion).

• Thumbs Up 1

Episode I.  Something other than Splash Hill Zone is preferable, because of how similar it is to Green Hill Zone.

I might as well chip in on the drawing side, it's been a while since I've done an anniversary collab (the last was for Megaman's 25th).

I'll take Sonic Heroes.

2 minutes ago, Little T said:

I might as well chip in on the drawing side, it's been a while since I've done an anniversary collab (the last was for Megaman's 25th).

I'll take Sonic Heroes.

And added. <3

19 hours ago, Tara said:

But then who will draw '06 ;A;

then i will also take Sonic 4 to since multiple games are allowed and plus I also often uploading playthroughs of Sonic 4 as well so I can do both art and footage.

3 hours ago, Joy said:

Thanks a bunch!

45 minutes ago, Mikyeong said:

then i will also take Sonic 4 to since multiple games are allowed and plus I also often uploading playthroughs of Sonic 4 as well so I can do both art and footage.

I was just kidding!  But whatever you want to do. XP  Also, someone's already uploaded footage of the game so that's been covered.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Tara said:

Thanks a bunch!

I was just kidding!  But whatever you want to do. XP  Also, someone's already uploaded footage of the game so that's been covered.

oh XD

I'll take Sonic 4 artwork instead XD

16 hours ago, Tara said:

I just noticed I made a horrible typo in my last post.

Grabbings for multiple games ARE now allowed, though I encourage no more than two at a time so as not to overwhelm yourself with a lot of work.

Hmmmmm, If it pleases the court, I'd be happy to volunteer for Black Knight in addition to my Colors (Wii) contributions, if it eventually is allowed and added to the roster.

3 minutes ago, IniMeenieMiney-Jo-Vahexeon said:

Hmmmmm, If it pleases the court, I'd be happy to volunteer for Black Knight in addition to my Colors (Wii) contributions, if it eventually is allowed and added to the roster.

Black Knight will probably not be added because I was only changing out Shattered Crystal since it wasn't a very important game and nobody wanted to do it.

10 minutes ago, Mikyeong said:

oh XD

I'll take Sonic 4 artwork instead XD

Sonic '06 slot is now open again.