Awoo.

International Waluigi Day 2016(AKA April Fools)

Klinsy

tumblr_n41tj0igQk1sb5390o1_500.png

WAA!
Anyways, something always happen on April 1st, something foolish that foolish fools foolhardy foolishly reveal in, like me!

Anyways, this topic covers all things happening on that day.

Be careful, someone else purple might take the spotlight this year.

• Thumbs Up 7

40 minutes ago, Pink Cat said:

Be careful, someone else purple might take the spotlight this year.

And their name is Rummy Labyrinth!

12885819_252985655035413_684915682372975

No joke

Since its April Fools in Japan Bushiroad actually changed their Vanguard site to being a Rummy Labyrinth fan site for lulz

I think its really hilarious and I wish we can keep it ;~;

• Thumbs Up 3

Looks like the Final Fantasy community-made wiki started their gig a bit early.

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Final_Fantasy_Wiki

Hello friends, readers, and users of the Final Fantasy Wiki
The Staff of the Wiki would like to relate a very important message relating the future of the wiki

For 11 long years, we have the served the community with only fairly intrusive and obnoxious ads, but in the ever changing climate of the internet, we are struggling to make ends meet. It pains us to say it, but in a few months we could be forced to take down the site entirely because of a lack of funds. Therefore, we have decided to adopt a new system of monetization in order to make ends meet.
Therefore, like many other prestigious content creators, we have adopted a paywall in order to keep the site afloat.
I'm sure many of you have questions, so we have included some below. If you are truly dedicated supporter (and we hope you are!), you can scroll past the questions to see the different tiers of payment. Also, you can vote on our latest fight against our two presidential mascot characters!

here is one notable highlight in particular

If you put up a paywall, I'm never coming back!

That's not a question, but we're happy to answer that as well. Unfortunately, all other Final Fantasy sites will be receiving a cease and desist order from us within the next 3 months. In fact, any site that mentions the words "Final Fantasy," "Chocobo," or "Lightning Waifu Forever," will be promptly taken to court.

• Thumbs Up 1

While the Tumblr staff tries to bring Coppy back to life(I still miss him), they have a important decision to make.

As someone who is not biased at all, I suggest you all vote Mop ... immediately.

Many well known Sonic fansites have gone to a more bearded route....

Spoiler

Ce7osHHW8AA52y-.jpg:large

This is a bump from my previous post....

So uhh, Twitter became a lot more @SSF1991 now, if you catch my Spinball?

• Thumbs Up 5

2016-04-01-april2016b.jpg

A year without Waluigi?

The worst  best we ever have!

I guess the big purple guy did take the spotlight from him this year.

Jared Leto scared the director of Suicide Squad so bad that he scared him off his Twitter account:

What line will that mad man won't cross?

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, JezMM said:

Works for me.  You know it only "works" on the specific example videos given on the page right?

Yeah, your right. Still not as good as their past ones.

It seems that anyone who clicks on that link is the BUTT of the jokes.
Also, Wayforward is having a count down to revealing some characters, could this be Catgirl Without Salad? Who knows.

• Thumbs Up 1

12901369_996712390365981_622157119000067

Today we have some BIG news to share! Yes, you read that right. The anticipation has been building to this one moment, so without further adieu: We are incredibly excited to announce Big's Fishing Adventure 2 HD!

Join Big the Cat on his quest to catch the most fish he can while he searches for his best pal, Froggy. This journey will take you across all the zones you know and love in Sonic 2, allowing you to explore the world like never before!

Our artists are thrilled to be using their talents to create something entirely original, and we can't wait to get this game into the hands of our fans in 2092. Stay tuned for more updates on this very exciting project!

• Thumbs Up 1

200px-Fishman_HD.png

"Hoy, Small Fry!"

tumblr_o4ywlicHdP1qcf65wo1_500.png

"Hoy, Smaller Fry!"

The twist is that you can only get the part that's out of the box, the part that's in the box stays there forever.

• Thumbs Up 1

I assume this is an April Fool's joke, but this is a trailer for a Star Wars Netflix series.

I am incredibly proud to announce the official GOTY Edition for Deceived Voice, the critically acclaimed gimmicktastic adventure! A full post explaining the GOTY Edition's existence will be up soon ;)

http://gamejolt.com/games/deceived-voice-deluxe-edition/127678

Download the GOTY Edition Directly here:  http://gamejolt.com/games/deceived-voice-deluxe-edition/127678/download/build/318328

(extract the files, then open the game by clicking on the dragon logo in the folder. Yes, it's a lot of space. Delete it after if you don't want to keep such a relic ;)

Full changelog:

• All of the game’s DLC and updates will be in there!
  • All of the game’s original game-breaking bugs will return, making the game unplayable!
  • Microtransactions and Ads have been added, we need to make monies after all.
  • The game is no longer original. It stole a ton of content.
  • The game now has Miitomo compatibility! Upload pictures of your Mii crying from playing this game!
  • We added a Final Fantasy XV reference because MeltingComet is too hyped about it
  • The game will now release on every other platform that isn’t itch.io, Steam Workshop, or GameJolt.
  • A unattainable achievement will be added

Here's what people have to say about Deceived Voice!

• "Nobody is going to play your fu**ing scavenger hunt, [developer’s real name]. It’s stupid." - Fancy Scrub, LEAD QA TESTER

• "HOW WILL THE PLAYER KNOW THIS" - Jake, Alpha Player

• "The music in this game is too annoying and joyful." - Fancy Scrub

• "The music in this game is so atmospheric and cool!" - Jake

• "lmao" - Dan the Daniel, Main Composer of Deceived Voice’s Soundtrack

• "This is a bunch of RPG Maker asset garbage." - anonymouse

• "Hey guys we have another digital homicide on our hands" - anonymouse #2

• "The most abysmal puzzles and tedious gameplay I’ve played!" - anonymouse #3

• "What a disappointing ending(s)." - anonymouse #4

• "Sellout" - Who said this

• "This game is too short, all you do is press a button and it ends." - Deceived Player

• Thumbs Up 1

When he said he'll be back, he meant it.

tumblr_o4zccr2e6N1uggpljo1_540.png

First Yo-Kai Movie ever! There was never movies before, nope!

• Thumbs Up 2