Awoo.

Sega Plans 2016 Thread "Join us for Dancing with the Sonic" "25th party livestream links in OP"

Badnik Mechanic

Oh hey, Bill Freiberger will be there too! And based on this tweet, we might get some live readings for Season 2 possibly?

• Thumbs Up 1

46 minutes ago, Jango said:

Wow, really? Different time zones within the same country?! I know the US is big, but wow, an hour difference?!

The difference is up to three hours for some areas, if not more.  The U.S.A. has, I believe, four principal time zones at an hour's difference between each, plus a bunch more for Alaska, Hawaii, various island territories...

• Thumbs Up 2

Something I'm still curious about is how encouraging they've been for people to come to the party.

I mean, obviously they'd want people to come but they've been very adamant to those who had the choice of going in person or watching the stream that they'll definitely want to be there.

Outside of the excitement and atmosphere that comes from actually being there, what else could there be that those of us watching the steam wouldn't have access to other than the goody bags and merchandise? and the physical copies of BBFA3

Maybe it's one point in favour of the possibility that they'll be letting people get a hands-on with the new game. I'm not completely sure on that one myself yet but I wouldn't rule it out.

Or hey, maybe the game's already  done and they'll be selling it exclusively at the party, doing a modern SEGA Saturn style launch. It's a crazy world out there!

• Thumbs Up 1

Wow, really? Different time zones within the same country?! I know the US is big, but wow, an hour difference?!

The difference is up to three hours for some areas, if not more.  The U.S.A. has, I believe, four principal time zones at an hour's difference between each, plus a bunch more for Alaska, Hawaii, various island territories...

I could've imagined that Alaska and Hawaii would have different time zones, but from Mississipi to San Diego? :o Sorry if I sounded ignorant, down here (Brazil), the whole country share the same time zone, 10 minutes difference between south and north areas at best. Learning something new everyday :)

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Jango said:

I could've imagined that Alaska and Hawaii would have different time zones, but from Mississipi to San Diego? :o Sorry if I sounded ignorant, down here (Brazil), the whole country share the same time zone, 10 minutes difference between south and north areas at best. Learning something new everyday :)

TimeZoneMap.gif

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

• Thumbs Up 4

You think US of America has it bad? Don't look up how many timezones Russia has, then. 

• Thumbs Up 2

if you're talking about weather in different states then yes, no 1 state shares the same weather. some states are intensely hot while others can be cold all year round, some have swamps so they are always humid while others are nearly perfect weather.

But if you're talking about time zones, Arizona (the state I currently in) shares MST and PST, during the summer it syncs with california having the same time between the 2 states and during the winter california changes its time while arizona stays the same so I would be an hour ahead of them.

• Thumbs Up 3

It feels weird to be on the hype train for a new Sonic game after so long, yet here we are.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Indigo Rush said:

Remember the werehog? 

And then the day SSMB crashed because of unleashed? 

By god those were the days, and those days are to come again, and we cannot wait... and why you ask?

Also cat.

• Thumbs Up 9

17 minutes ago, Indigo Rush said:

2TlnQDh.gif

I am ready.

I kind of want to see Aaron in an Iron (Metal?) Sonic suit now. A goatee would help too.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Borvoc said:

I kind of want to see Aaron in an Iron (Metal?) Sonic suit now. A goatee would help too.

I would like to see an Avengers poster remade with Aaron & co. :D

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Kfarc said:

I would like to see an Avengers poster remade with Aaron & co. :D

I'm guessing Big the Cat would be the Hulk.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Borvoc said:

I'm guessing Big the Cat would be the Hulk.

Nah, it would be Buffles.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Kabalni said:

Nah, it would be Buffles.

You, my friend, are a genius.

• Thumbs Up 1

Time to remember the songs you probably didn't knew it existed before Sonic!

The first, nobody forgets...

The second, everybody loves...

Which shall be the Sonic fanbase third anthem? We know it's a song by Madeon, an eletronic pop band. Their synths sounds very classic Sonic-ish, if you ask me. Just have a listen.

Could this be?

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Jango said:

Time to remember the songs you probably didn't knew it existed before Sonic!

The first, nobody forgets...

The second, everybody loves...

Which shall be the Sonic fanbase third anthem? We know it's a song by Madeon, an eletronic pop band. Their synths sounds very classic Sonic-ish, if you ask me. Just have a listen.

Could this be?

A EDM band. Just had to fix that bit lol. And I really would love if they used one of the official remixes of The City or Pay No Mind.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Mayor D said:

Hello! 

154553.jpg

Coming later this year, price is £50 from Smyths toys, but I know for certain other retailers will have it too.

Edit: Believe it or not, I have been under an NDA about this.

Bloody hell, they couldn't even get the 25th Ann. logo right!

These things are always utter pish, I doubt the NES Mini has anything to worry about. 

• Thumbs Up 2

7 minutes ago, Mayor D said:

Hello! 

154553.jpg

Coming later this year, price is £50 from Smyths toys, but I know for certain other retailers will have it too.

Edit: Believe it or not, I have been under an NDA about this.

Didn't this come out a while ago? Had sound issues and stuff? Lock-on cartridges didn't work?

4 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Bloody hell, they couldn't even get the 25th Ann. logo right!

It is actually a logo which licensees have been given.