Awoo.

Sega Plans 2016 Thread "Join us for Dancing with the Sonic" "25th party livestream links in OP"

Badnik Mechanic

17 minutes ago, Detective Paradox said:

So um guys

image.jpeg

https://www.twitter.com/BlueParax/status/754497030983184384

I mean they're obviously going to register a trademark for the next game but, will they do that on July 22nd?

Going off-of what they've done before, domains are usually registered and discovered a day or two before the announcement. It happened last time with Lost World which is what prompted those couple of days talking about connections to Jurassic Park or Knuckles and the chaos emeralds.

They seem to be much more tight lipped though and look pretty determined to make sure that we don't know anything a second before they want us to. I imagine they'll be waiting until the Friday this time unless they, for some reason, don't have a choice.

• Thumbs Up 3

Reaction:

SEGA: -In order to avoid any inconvenient leak this time, we're gonna register the domain right now LIVE.

*The party consists in Aaron registering the trademark of the new game on the site*

And that's it for the announcement.

Spoiler

728578-JWdFPLr_vvcyayiv.jpg

• Thumbs Up 9

Oh good.  It comes on after King of the Hill.  So it's not interrupting anything important.

I forget, did they ever mention where it would be streamed?

• Thumbs Up 2

2:00 am is a bit shit for me, can we reschedule, SEGA? 

I'll just log in to the salt mines in the morning, should be fun. 

SO yeah, it seems like we'll have the current voice cast at the party as guests. Like Smith, Pollock, Robinson and all those people but it seems like even Kirk Thornton and Wally Wingert will be at the party too, for the first time in a Sonic event actually ( this twitter thread by Colleen is enough proof). So I guess it seems like Boom Season 2 will also be officially announced at the party too, maybe maybe not. I mean, atleast Freiberger has to be there if it was for the Boom cartoon but meh who knows.

I wonder how many people are going to ask Kirk why his voice for Shadow sucks.

Ask and you shall receive 

Edit: Fuck! Tracker beat me to it

They also saw the SEGA Europe bashing as well

22 hours ago, SSF1991 said:

I gave this in a status of mine, but may as well post it here too so it doesn't get lost.

If you don't know what time the Sonic 25th event begins in your time zone, here's a handy link that will tell you.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Sonic+25th+Party&iso=20160722T18&p1=770&ah=4

When was a 3 hour length confirmed? 

CnxHKANXgAE_R89.png

Sonic 25th New Era.... Wut?

Scratch that, it's the brand of the hat company.

It's a four-hour length, actually. And it was confirmed on the day the event was announced.