Awoo.

Sega Plans 2016 Thread "Join us for Dancing with the Sonic" "25th party livestream links in OP"

Badnik Mechanic

I spy a DualShock 4 next to that 3DS.

• Thumbs Up 1

Aaron does not kid. ALL will be revealed. I think nothing they have in mind for Sonic present or future will stay in the air.

46 minutes ago, Detective Shadzter said:

I spy a DualShock 4 next to that 3DS.

That doesn't look a thing like a DS4... looks more like a generic PC gamepad.

The buttons seem closer to an Xbox controller, but it obviously isn't one. Yeah, generic PC pad.

12 hours until all is revealed.

9 minutes ago, Tracker said:

That doesn't look a thing like a DS4... looks more like a generic PC gamepad.

Yeah, I see the coloured buttons now I've seen a larger version of the pic.

As an Irish lad, I am normally supposed to say "**** your Honda Civic, I've a horse outside".

Not this time though.

That Sonic Civic looks bloody amazing.

Also is it just me or does that Classic Sonic model look a little different than in Generations?

• Thumbs Up 5

5 hours ago, ChikoLad said:

Looks like Iizuka has been busy. Maybe he'll post a dank meme or two while he's at it.

I legit laughed out loud, he looks so uncomfortable and has no problem throwing well deserved non-verbal shade at Sonic Boom. This is even more gold than drunk Iizuka at TGS.

2 minutes ago, Auto said:

I legit laughed out loud, he has no problem throwing well deserved non-verbal shade at Sonic Boom. This is even more gold than drunk Iizuka at TGS.

Huh? How's he throwing shade?

4 hours ago, TimmiT said:

iqOkZDR.jpg

All this sudden focus on Classic Sonic really is getting suspicious

3 hours ago, Marcello said:

Huh? How's he throwing shade?

Okay not throwing shade but to me he looks like he doesn't wanna be anywhere near the SB logo and I'm getting a "help me" vibe from his expression. That or it's just my hatred of this sub series and memories of RoL's TGS showcase making it seem that way.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey I'm in Mississippi when would the Party start in my Time Zone?

Wait, isn't the party in San Diego? Same time, dude haha

Just now, Jango said:

Mississippi and San Diego are in different time zones. It'll probably be starting for him around 9 PM if he's in EST or 8 PM if he's not.

Mississippi and San Diego are in different time zones. It'll probably be starting for him around 9 PM if he's in EST or 8 PM if he's not.

Wow, really? Different time zones within the same country?! I know the US is big, but wow, an hour difference?!

If after all this Classic Sonic promotional material, we don't get a game that's at least learning from the Classics, I'll be very disappointed. I think there's a lot of potential to bring Classic Sonic into a 3D world that's never been tapped into. I hope tonight we see a game that shows Sonic Team is willing to do something boldly different with the 3D franchise. I'll be happy with another Modern-style boost game, but I'll be happier if we get something we've never seen before. Lost World was a good start, let's see what they've been up to since then.

• Thumbs Up 1

I don't give a flying toss which Sonic they use, as long as the game's bloody good. A design isn't really going to impact playability, I don't think. 

• Thumbs Up 5