Awoo.

What if Tails built walkers for Sonic and Tails?

Crespair

WTrWSlM.png

I decided to draw walkers, similar to the ones that Tails, Eggman, and two chao used in SA2. Yes, I'm planning to make the full switch from Paint to Paint.NET one of these days.

The Sonic Walker eats energy like a Game Gear, and you'll only get about 3 hours of use with 3 fuel tanks. But it makes up for it with it's speed. It is more vulnerable to attacks due to it's bad defense. It's attack, however, is phenomonal.

The Knuckles Walker is fueled by the Master Emerald, so it never runs out of power. It's very heavyset though, so it walks very slowly. It's defense is amazing, and is highly resistant. It's volkan cannon is of poor quality though, and it's not very powerful.

• Thumbs Up 3

Okay I'll admit.

While this isn't necessary for Sonic and Knuckes (especially Sonic), I think this would a very awesome idea for Sonic characters to have their stylized mechs for them to only use in very dire situations such as if they were in another planet or in a unsafe environment. 

But for the most part, they don't really need walkers, but I do like the designs you made.

• Thumbs Up 1

Haha, it's a good idea! :)

But I have to agree with @Destructo Bunny, I think the Sonic characters don't really need walkers. I could imagine some mini or multiplayer games where they could use it. To be honest, Tails and Eggman had walkers because firstly they are geniuses who love to invent and build machines, secondly the walkers were neccessary in their story and gameplay. For example, I couldn't really imagine Tails completing the Prison Lane mission in SA2 without a walker, using just his Tails Spin attack. And for Eggman, he's too egoistic to walk on his own legs, so it's obvious why he's using one. :)

However, I think this idea is good in itself, and in this case, I'd say these walkers would be great in some mini/multiplayer games. I'd like to see more walkers you invent for other characters! ;)

• Thumbs Up 1

Definitely not as a core mechanic, but would work as a minigame/ multiplayer mode/ a bit funny moment in comics/ stuff like that