Awoo.

Site refuses to work for me except on one device.

Klinsy

Lately, SSMB has problems loading for me, and it seems that it reached its climax today. Simply put on all devices I own except one, the site flat out refuses to load and when it does, I can't do anything, I can't make a status, I can't comment on one, I can't make posts or topics, I can't even access my PMs. I tried deleting my cache and cookies and removing problematic software but nothing helped, not even Wii U browser or the browser on my android tablet works, the one exception is my mom's Kindle Fire browser, which I am using right now. I don't know what's happening at all.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Klinsy

• Tara

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

When it's loading, yes but when it stop loading, it's with either that, what looks like how this site is supposed to be but part of it cut off and nothing functional, and a long list of no working links with a white background and the logo on top.