Awoo.

Tornado plays games weird.

Tornado

That is to say, I have a somewhat peculiar way of playing games. If I like a game, I'll put dozens and dozens and dozens of hours into it. And find all sorts of nooks and crannies that people probably never knew were there:

Or gain a mastery of its mechanics that most people probably never knew existed in the first place:

But it usually means that I can remember hidden shit years and years after I last played a game:

And I usually extensively mod any game I'm playing so it's more to my taste, so if nothing else you can see how weird my tastes actually are (especially when it comes to making GTA games as unfun to play as possible). So yeah, do game streams occasionally, since OBS can do them now without having any performance hit. I'll probably post status updates when I do from now on, but I figure I can post results here too. I usually just play games until I get bored rather than making a conscious effort to show stuff, but I'm open to suggestions or whatever for what to play as well.

Pac Man!

• Thumbs Up 3

For a game I've played maybe twice in 10 years I don't think I did so bad on it. Wish it didn't crash so often, but even on contemporary computers it wasn't very stable and the GOG release hasn't really fixed it any (though at least it starts off patched to the Gold edition). Definitely going to continue this one, though; if only because there are so few playthroughs of it online.

Hey everyone, have you heard of RYAN COOPER!? This game honestly is a little shit (and the PC port is blatantly half-assed), but it does have some nifty stuff in it that the series hasn't tried again since.

I actually forgot I was still recording when I was doing this one, which is why it's so long. Still, the game looks pretty good with those fan made HD texture packs.

• Thumbs Up 1

Somehow in the 6 years it has been since I played this game at all, and the probably 15 since I last played the story in any real capacity, I got... really good at it.

So good at it that I can somehow accidentally discover secret ways to complete missions that were ordinarily obnoxiously difficult, like the race against Patriot. Please ignore my horrific inability to navigate.

• 3 weeks later...

Trying something a bit different with this one. Hauled my laptop back upstairs, so I can actually use my wheel again; and what better to display that than one of those nested videos that are so popular with the kids.

• 1 year later...

Obligatory Sonic Content:

And the actual reason I'm bumping this:

I'm going to miss this game so much. I really wish I had taken the time to play it more when I had the chance.