Awoo.

Chat With Jason Griffth and Mike Pollock

Slingerland

Hmm... I hope none of the ryan fanboys go attacking Mr. Griffith, he's just doing his job and improving his skills in the process. But that is a false hope, if someone wants to be an ass on the internet then they will regardless. But I'd probably like to ask Mike Pollock a few questions.

Edited by silencer226

I think Griffith sounds fantastic now, he was full of character and charm in Unleashed, I say keep it up.

I'm fairly sure I won't be able to take part (which is a shame, it'd be good to speak to arguably my two favourite Sonic voice actors of the moment) but just out of interest, what time would that be in UK time?

@MK Skillz

Didn't it say EST, which I think means European Standard Time?

Also, the TSS is a british site, so... :D

Sending mah e-mail so I can join the chat~ :D

@MK Skillz

Didn't it say EST, which I think means European Standard Time?

Also, the TSS is a british site, so... :D

I think EST is Eastern Standard Time (or something along those lines), which is an American time zone.

If it was the UK time zone it would be GMT.

Anyways as I say it probably won't make much of a difference as I have to be off places early Saturday morning... but I hope everyone who does join the chat has a good time!

Another query - if this chat is a success, do you think there's the possibility that there will be similar ones again in the future? I'd love to be able to talk to Jason or Mike about their Sonic voice work.

It's 8 PM Eastern Standard Time, like the US East Coast, which is where Mike and Jason reside. You gotta play by their time, Britfriends.

It's 8 PM Eastern Standard Time, like the US East Coast, which is where Mike and Jason reside. You gotta play by their time, Britfriends.

Just looked it up and that equals to 1am here in the UK.

Yep, I don't think I'll be taking part then. :lol:

Hopefully there'll be another chance to chat with Jason and/or Mike sometime in the future.

Doesn't mean you cant tell people the equivalent time, matey. Being as the internet is worldwide, a little consideration works well (not that you aren't considering, as the point of this topic shows). It'll be at 1am, as EST is 5 hours behind whatever time it is in the UK, and currently we're on BST, which is GMT+1

EDIT: Beaten

Edited by Blue Blood

Awesome, shall definatley be on the look out for this =3

(I'm just hoping that Drummond fanboys and other voice war related idiots don't flood the chatroom if there is one though...)

Daisoku and MK, are you sure you won't be able to get online? I mean, it's the summer holidays.

Daisoku and MK, are you sure you won't be able to get online? I mean, it's the summer holidays.

Well, I'm generally not awake at 1am and I have to go out early on Saturday morning so I'm going to want as much sleep as I can get. ;)

I'll be online but I generally don't use voice chat of any kind after 11pm as it would disturb my sleeping family D: Wah. Hope it goes well!

Wow I haven't signed in for months and seeing this just made me want to come back. The reason I've been absent so long is due to the fact that my laptop has also died with a fried battery. I now use my wii along with my usb keyboard plugged into the back. It can be horrible sometimes but It's not too bad. Oh and if anybody could also send me a pm of the adress that we're supposed to send an e-mail to would be awesome since my wii won't pull up that link and when it does it says mail to protocol not supported. I also know that meebo ( an online yahoo messenger that requires no download) works but if it's a chat room like the one on friday will it work? Gah, having a wii sucks at time because it doesn't support everything on the web. Heh and the website reset a few months back also doesn't help with my low post count

Edited by BleachhXVizard

HehHeh. Awesome.

Now if only I could think of anything to say...

Doesn't mean you cant tell people the equivalent time, matey. Being as the internet is worldwide, a little consideration works well (not that you aren't considering, as the point of this topic shows). It'll be at 1am, as EST is 5 hours behind whatever time it is in the UK, and currently we're on BST, which is GMT+1

He only has to provide one timezone, guys. This may be a British based website but Jason Griffith is an American and EST is one of the three major timezones in the western world. If you guys have that much of an issue with it you can use this converter to help you.

I was thinking I wouldn't be able to take part , but now I know the time of the event I've just got to think of something awesome to ask.

I dunno, I may just do this. I really like J. Griff, and Mike P, so giving them a shout out would be cool.