Awoo.

Nintendo Humble Bundle Mk2: Publishers strike back! In EU too this time!

Mando-Whirl-Wind

It's BAAAAcccCKKKK and on Wii-u and 3DS as well, in both EU and NA

https://www.humblebundle.com/friends-of-nintendo-3ds-wiiu

currently at 8 games, Shantae is cross-buy, while Citizens of Earth is one or the other, more to come

KEXBmOt.png

The beat the average keeps climbing too.

I own none of these, although Shantae and FP have been on my to get list. So I'm going full out! Who else plans to get it, the deals are SIIIICCCCKKKKK

• Thumbs Up 2

JUST bought the full bundle! :D

Rhythm Thief is my biggest shocker, so fucking perfect, I had my eye on it for a while and was waiting for a sale!

I hope one of the secret games is Super Monkey Ball 3D! XD

• Thumbs Up 2

I've actually been going back and forth about buying Shantae and the Pirate's Curse... and now that I can get both versions for almost nothing, I guess I don't have much excuse anymore.

Be curious to see what else they add, if the highest tier ($13+) has retail games (Street Fighter, Darksiders) could more of those be expected? I'll keep my eye on this one.

Rhythm Thief is in the average tier and is a retail game, I hope one of the secret games is another retail game! :)

• Thumbs Up 3

15 minutes ago, Zaysho said:

I've actually been going back and forth about buying Shantae and the Pirate's Curse... and now that I can get both versions for almost nothing, I guess I don't have much excuse anymore.

Be curious to see what else they add, if the highest tier ($13+) has retail games (Street Fighter, Darksiders) could more of those be expected? I'll keep my eye on this one.

The unlocks are always in the Average tier, iirc, so maybe they would be older retail games - The Telltale one that just finished was somewhat disappointing, I was hoping for Minecraft: Story Mode and instead got Jurassic Park and something I'd never heard of. Same time next week for the unlocks!

31 minutes ago, Hyp3hat said:

The unlocks are always in the Average tier, iirc, so maybe they would be older retail games - The Telltale one that just finished was somewhat disappointing, I was hoping for Minecraft: Story Mode and instead got Jurassic Park and something I'd never heard of. Same time next week for the unlocks!

But you wouldn't had gotten Minecraft: Story Mode because it's still technically going, they're adding 3 extra episodes on top of the usual 5.

The highest tier for this bundle is ultimately disappointing though. Darksiders II + DLC was like $3 bucks on Steam two weeks ago and SF IV 3DS is alright (But definitely not technically preferred for on-the-go play)

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, 风之Klonoa said:

But you wouldn't had gotten Minecraft: Story Mode because it's still technically going, they're adding 3 extra episodes on top of the usual 5.

Oh, really? Didn't know that. Guess I'll have to wait for a sale to try my best to ruin Patton Oswalts Minecraft life...

Okay so I paid 13 dollars so does that mean I'll get the new  games that are unlocked from the "average" tier or do I have to pay another 10 dollars for them?

3 minutes ago, I'm Dan said:

Okay so I paid 13 dollars so does that mean I'll get the new  games that are unlocked from the "average" tier or do I have to pay another 10 dollars for them?

You get any unlocked games

Paid $13, had to delete my biggest games for Rhythm Thief, not even gonna think about how much Street Fighter takes up.

I also uh, don't know about Darksiders II. Not only will it probably be too big for my Wii U, but... I've never played a game like that. Y'know, with... Gore. ;;;;

Still, I wonder what the other games are. How many more are coming?

56 minutes ago, Gambling Idol Luka said:

Paid $13, had to delete my biggest games for Rhythm Thief, not even gonna think about how much Street Fighter takes up.

I also uh, don't know about Darksiders II. Not only will it probably be too big for my Wii U, but... I've never played a game like that. Y'know, with... Gore. ;;;;

Still, I wonder what the other games are. How many more are coming?

varies, I've been on a few of these, I'd say somewhere between 2-5. depends on the publisher involved, last Nintendo one added 3

I got a ton of gigs on my 3DS(can't remember for sure, but not too worried). mostly VC games and some smaller ones on my 3DS in the first place