Awoo.

Sega to launch a Sonic themed Beauty Product

Badnik Mechanic

Well, Lightning's most recent game had different outfits and clothing as a main selling point, so it's a bit more plausible given the context of that. Plus outfits are always one of the wacky interesting things about FF in general. Idk, I just think it makes a bit more sense.

I actually managed to score one of these items today

579179f7f43279a24fafb75964e8c560.jpg

520b9e549a314eea9d9ed45ddae31b69.jpg

a424c31a13a505aa23a6aedb4a3c44af.jpg

• Thumbs Up 5

How the hell did yo get one?

There's 2 sellers right now on Ebay selling them. One has 2 right now (had 3 but I got one) and the other one has 1.

At first the person that had 3 didn't even make a big deal that it was Sonic related but now they are after I wanted him to confirm it was legit.

Here's the links to the auctions:

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=272231781787&alt=web

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=272231161287&alt=web

Oh.... God Damn it...

It's a US product... and a cosmetic... which means there might be LOADS of problems getting this to the UK or Europe due to trade laws. 

... .... Wanna review it for TSS?

• Thumbs Up 2

"Hello sexy". That is not something I thought I would see after opening a packaging with Sonic on it.

• Thumbs Up 7

1 hour ago, Detective Hogfather said:

Oh.... God Damn it...

It's a US product... and a cosmetic... which means there might be LOADS of problems getting this to the UK or Europe due to trade laws. 

... .... Wanna review it for TSS?

Yeah, I can totally give you something next week.

• Thumbs Up 1

Fascinating. Just when you think Sega can't get crazier, they do.

In this case, though, I find it rather amusing. I'd look like a moron wearing it, but that only means I don't need it; I do a fine enough job of looking silly without the need for any beauty products.

On 5/6/2016 at 8:10 PM, El Driver said:

I actually managed to score one of these items today

579179f7f43279a24fafb75964e8c560.jpg

520b9e549a314eea9d9ed45ddae31b69.jpg

a424c31a13a505aa23a6aedb4a3c44af.jpg

Official Sonic merch.

Says "Hello Sexy".

Well, this is gonna be one of those days. But in all honesty, this may be a very VERY strange thing to use Sonic for but at least SEGA's trying to expand their merchandising horizons?

shrug.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

You know, the Sonic beauty kit could have its uses.

What if they were made to use Sonic character face paints for Halloween and cosplay?

There's no way they'd make a beauty kit for women with the Sonic brand on it.........right?

Of course the irony is, is that no Sonic character could use said beauty kit, because they're covered in fur.

Well... Aside from Eggman and Vector.

Hello, sexy.

omg

sonic.png

So what's this facial mask made of? Does this really work or is it just another common cream - you know, like the ones you buy in any drug store and that usually ruin you skin and clog your pores - that comes in a fancy package?

Anyone tested it yet?

Heh, funny. What i would buy just for the fun of it though would be eggman condoms with the sentence " Get a load of this "

• Thumbs Up 2

32 minutes ago, Stardust said:

So what's this facial mask made of? Does this really work or is it just another common cream - you know, like the ones you buy in any drug store and that usually ruin you skin and clog your pores - that comes in a fancy package?

Anyone tested it yet?

As far as I can tell, the product is literally just a branding deal with GlamGlow, so whatever GlamGlow's Mud does, this probably does, only it comes in blue so some kind of blue dye was likely added.

Otherwise it should just work exactly like the other products do. So it probably cleans your pores, maybe 'hydrates' your skin and helps with any cracked/dry skin. It's a beauty product so it'll have to undergo the various testing procedures all other products like this do, odds are it'll work exactly like others in the range.

• Thumbs Up 3