Awoo.

[ARTWORK] FlameStream's Corner [UP: 2022-11-23]

FlameStream

Wow, you clearly have considerable talent. Your skill in digital painting and shading is particularly amazing.

Some of your work looks really TCG-ish to me already, such as that awesome Werehog pic.

I'll be excited to see more from you ^-^

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Your work is just freaking amazing! You seriously need more likes cause this stuff is gold!

I have to second Mightyray wholeheartedly. Your coloring and shading, the level of detail, advanced composition and posing... You seriously have a professional career ahead of you. IMPRESSIVE stuff, to say the least!! I too cannot understand the lack of likes, but I would assume people just didn't notice this topic. Unfortunately that has happened all too often with Showcase topics in the past, but hopefully it will get better in the future.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...

Looks absolutely awesome. The dimensionality and lighting you put in your work is incredible.

• Thumbs Up 2

@Monkey Destruction Switch Haha thank you~ Although to answer your previous reply, this is one of those picture where you can make sense in its reception; Very niche therefore overlooked. I feel that I create a lot of artwork for a lot of underdog series lol.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

It's been a little while since I've posted stuff around here. Despite that long time, not much was produced anyway lol.

Venomian Foundry Sabotage rose_cherry_blossoms_by_sonicolas_dddx7lm-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD0xOTIwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvOWE2MjQwYzUtOWFmYS00NjU2LTljYjgtZDAxZDMwMzBkMTc3XC9kZGR4N2xtLTYwMjViNjAyLTJmZmItNGVjOS04ZGRhLTViNTVkNTBkNWQ1OC5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.kEgc_v3W73bBx8lfHOzhvjZVUybR5FJ6EBVQXCRiroM echono_lihte____for_goldhedgehog_by_sonicolas_ddh3ews-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD0xMjgwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvOWE2MjQwYzUtOWFmYS00NjU2LTljYjgtZDAxZDMwMzBkMTc3XC9kZGgzZXdzLTMwMWEwZGRiLTU5ODgtNGY0YS05YTUyLWU1MGZlZDE4ZDRjYS5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTkyMCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.bNZJGB3WrEvnxRyP0mp2vH8vBKJKn_-WlBZ4rhNhltM 

HEDGEHOG WITH A MISSION

Hedgehog With A Mission

Sonic the Hedgehog, Infinite the Jackal, Espio the Chameleon, Knuckles the Echidna and Vector the Crocodile performing a live rock band concert. The crowd is going wild and Infinite is about to join them.

HWAM Concept

A full concept art of a band based on MAN WITH A MISSION. I kinda wish I was able to incorporate the colors of the wolves with the Sonic characters, but I didn't think that far ahead. Well, at least Vector is green and Knuckles is close to pink lol.

I went for the cool boys in leather theme with this band and designed outfits that matches but aren't quite the same, which I've often seen with group branding. It gives each member an identity while still looking like a unit.

Vector is pretty much already dressed for the occasion so all other attires were loosely based on him.
Infinite's design could have been kept as is, but I couldn't help but to add the earring and such. He's the baddest boy of the group after all.
Since this would be based on the wolf band, I've pretty much added some key elements of the Werehog design on Sonic. Plus, as a leader, he was given a coat to give that vibe.
I really wanted to keep Espio's ninja look and it was pretty easy to have him blend in.
Knuckles as a drummer was also kinda easy to mold him into a brawler's look.

All instruments were tailored to fit their look. I drew a lot of inspiration from SHOW BY ROCK! in how they would design them. Vector's DJ set was the hardest to come up with. Infinite's microphone is the one I'm the most proud of.

• Thumbs Up 2

HOW IS YOUR ART SO AMAZING??? And you say this is only a hobby?? Could easily make a living from it but I understand a lot of artists just want to keep it a leisure activity, for valid reasons.

• 1 year later...

Once again updating this space with stuff done since the last time. Apparently, I've been on a Jackal mood.

lucario__on_the_attack_by_sonicolas_dfi7oga-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTkwOCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzlhNjI0MGM1LTlhZmEtNDY1Ni05Y2I4LWQwMWQzMDMwZDE3N1wvZGZpN29nYS04NTY0YzlmYS0yODYzLTQ5NWEtYTVkOC0zZjcxYTlmYjk1MzgucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEyODAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.CfoMYoRCfVsR9_DdNyt4koXPaX_20S2ddTXRtpOmGtE infinite_the_movie_by_sonicolas_dfi71rj-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTgxMSIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzlhNjI0MGM1LTlhZmEtNDY1Ni05Y2I4LWQwMWQzMDMwZDE3N1wvZGZpNzFyai00MDhlMjBjZS1mYTZmLTQ1N2YtOWI3ZS0zNTBkYjYzZTg4MWMucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEyODAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.DnbH1Y96_97QuwxCPBWe9r5om3WDO2uh40zLKYGXu1k

And here is the usual accompanying process video. Unfortunately I was not able to record one of them.

Enjoy~

• Thumbs Up 2

• The title was changed to [ARTWORK] FlameStream's Corner [UP: 2022-11-23]