Awoo.

Facebook character poll - Who do you want to return?

Badnik Zero

Nah, I really don't mind the dimensional thing. I mean to be fair, Bean is a Dynamite Duck, and Honey is based on a human character... both of which are characters from other games. Sonic The Fighters was a spin off, so I really don't think it matters. Both Blaze and Silver are in Sonic Riders 2 afterall.

• 2 years later...

Reviving this dusty old thread just long enough to voice my opinion. Wasn't sure if my topic of, "Who would you like to see return?" would be diverse enough to merit its own thread, so I'm just here to say:

I'm a huge Mighty (the Armadillo) faggot and I would LOVE to see him return, no matter how. Acknowledging the fact that Knuckles Chaotix never happened in the timeline whatsoever, I'd love it if he joined the Chaotix Detective Agency. Forget the whole "Power, Speed, Flight" balance, Heroes is over. I also loved his wall-leap ability!

I am an advocate of the return of the shiny red shell! 8D

Edited by crush40rocks

This could be the biggest contender for thread necromancy.

Ah yes, I forgot to mention that at the beginning of my last post! XD In fact, hang on...

I would personally like to see fang return. And I think he would have a bit of a rivalry with rogue due to the fact that they're both obsessed with jewels.

Chaos technically isn't scrapped. He's made an appearance in Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games and

he's going to be a boss in the upcoming generations

Plus his profile in sonic battle says that he can pop out of the master emerald when the world is in great danger, yet we don't know where the hell he was during the events of Shadow or Unleashed.

Mighty, I'm lost on this one. He's cool but I like the chemistry between Espio, Charmy, and Vector well enough.

Edited by Johnny Boy

I'd love to see Bark return, even if just in a cameo. I have a soft spot for him and think his character design is interesting, it'd be good to have an anthro he same size as the human population.

In reference to another post in this topic stating ray is a tails clone,here's an idea.

What if Mighty and Ray were to return as an alternate Sonic/Tails team? Given the series light hearted tone for the past couple of games I don't think it'd be too bad an idea. Not as playable characters but maybe show up in a couple of cutscenes or something....any takers?

I want to see Mighty and Ray return in a game by randomly travelling to the place the game is in.

I'd also wanted to Bean as a Rival for Tails. Why? Tails used lots of bombs in Tails Adventure. Also, Tails and Birds. Flickies in his Super Form, The Battle Kuku Army, His rivalry with Wave.

Ooh, I get to use my time machine!

*Hops in*

I hope this poll wasn't just a thing like that to makes us thrilling but a true effort to be more close of their fans and, of course, really make the chosen one come back to life in a future game (maybe the next "main saga" Sonic).

Welp, going by what Iizuka's said both in the past of this comment and in the future of this comment, he really has no intention of bringing them back. And saying as he's stepped up to be the top dog...so yeah, it was just a little bit of fan service for the fans on behalf of whoever ran the poll.

But hey, some of them do -technically- appear in Generations. :P

Welp, going by what Iizuka's said both in the past of this comment and in the future of this comment, he really has no intention of bringing them back. And saying as he's stepped up to be the top dog...so yeah, it was just a little bit of fan service for the fans on behalf of whoever ran the poll.

Aw man, no Mighty or Bean...

._.

I'd be okay with any of them returning, really. In fact, let's get rid of Jet, Wave and Storm and replace them with Bean, Nack and Bark. Sounds awesome to me.

A thread from my two years ago self?

Heh, someone should've voted for chubby Sonic to return along with some good gameplay.

Holy shit I am Nostradamus, call the god damn press.

Swear you bumped a thread from generations ago. tongue.png

I want Shadow to make a Main Game return. I miss that black and red hedgehog. I mean, it's been sonic & tails for 3 years. I think it's time to let someone else make a return even if it's only for a boss fight or a VERY short cameo.

Shut up I know about the Generations spoiler.

Edited by Eternal X

I forgot all about this thread. dry.png

I really want to see Metal Sonic return in a main series game. I mean he has so much potential as a rival to Sonic.