Awoo.

[Project] SSMB Question Of The Week

Klinsy

I'd probably be in the desert. I seem to have better tolerance for the warm rather than the cold.

Desert or Arctic? Hmm. One has sweltering heat and infinite sand. The other has Chilling cold and overflowing snow. Think I'll have to quote two controversial sources for my answer. "I hate sand. It's rough, coarse and it gets everywhere." Not much of a fan of the desert (I know my novel series is based there) so I'll say Arctic. Why? "The cold never bothered me anyway." Yeah. Don't kill me.

Arctic. I don't really like deserts or hot temperatures. At least there is easier ways to protect yourself from cold.

So in honor of the return of movie night, this week's question is movie themed!

What is your favorite scene in any movie?

Aladdin was my favorite movie as a little kid and this was always my favorite part, even in my "Girls are gross" phase.

The song is simply great, the scale is amazing, you really feel like you're traveling through the world on a magic carpet, and this is the scene that finalizes that Jasmine and Al's love is real and not just "she's pretty" or "she's rich"

You know I've honestly thought long and hard about this one but it was hard to choose but I think I might pick something different that you'd think

The Crow is my all time favorite movie because its just so rad. While there's some interesting philosophies going on throughout the movie and the main character being a zombie out for revenge, this scene is pretty fucking awesome. It starts out with Eric getting shot first thing while the bad guys laugh it off, it gets into a big shoot out with an awesome industrial metal band playing in the background and even some swordplay in the mix. This is my all time favorite fight scene and I just remember it so well.

So, it was either Callie vs. Marie or this, so we're doing this:

What is one thing you like about where you live:

I'm being real broad here, it can be your country, your state, your town or just your house, just list one thing you like about it.

I feel safe in Arizona knowing that natural disasters like Earthquakes, tornadoes or hurricanes don't happen here, it's one of the main reason I plan to stay here.

I'm gonna be real vague about where I live for personal reasons, but I'm also gonna say the same thing you said, Pink.

My city is pretty safe, so I don't really feel too paranoid about living there.

So, to decrees time I'm here to reduce stress, I'm just going to let you two questions this week:

Are you team Callie or team Marie?

Might as well do this now.

Callie is more upbeat and less rude, so I like her better, plus I think she's cuter.

This is a question I shall answer with the best of honesty and it has to go tooooooooooo.........

Portal-Anime.png

SQUID GIRL!

You know! The original squid kid!

She's actually a funny protagonist who wants to conquer the world but is hilarious bad at it that she's forced into hard labor. She does get into strange but hilarious situation due to her lack of insight and bizarre biology. But you can't help but root for her, even when she does something stupid.

I'm not a Splatoon player due to lack of a Wii U and I live under a rock so I honestly don't know who they are so I have to give the appropriate answer that I can think of. Besides I think everyone loves Squid Girl anyways so its a fair answer.

• 2 months later...

Have you ever heard the saying "absense makes the heart go yonder?" Actually, that's just a subtitle of a King's Quest game(the one with the POIsonesss snake) but my own absence and now the absence of C. Martin Croker made me think of this question:

Who has been long gone from your life and you would like to see again?

My answer would be the member Dr. Homem, he was so funny and he was so kind, yet it's been such a long time since I seen him.

• Thumbs Up 1

And time for our next question!

If you could have every collectible in a series, which one would  you want?

With Lego Dimensions wave 2 launching today, I'm going to ask you about this!

Do you collect things? If, so, what would you like to have a full collection of?

I personally want all the Animal Crossing amiibo cards, because I have so many favorite there that I want them all.

If I could have every item in a collection it would be in the Crown Jewels of The world so I could be super rich forever! Ahahahahahaaaaaaa!!

just kidding ;) 

Hmm, honestly, I would love to have the complete collection of Nintendo collectibles . I used to be so excited when I saw any kind of Nintendo toy at the store :) it was so hard to find them that when I did I literally begged my on and if she said no felt I lost the opportunity of a lifetime!

• Thumbs Up 1

If it's everyone in a series, I'd have to say the complete first series of Spiderman comics, 1963 to whatever year in the 90's the first series ended. 

I've gotten into collecting game soundtracks, specifically SEGA and Vocaloid ones, but I'll probably venture into Nintendo and film media ones soon too. Would love to get the SEGA TUNES box set but that'll probably make me bankrupt haha.

All the 200 Touhou figures that exist. 

Because I can't do that, I've cut it down to 50 Touhou figures. I currently have 15 and I am building my way up! 

OOOOOOOOO, It's October! Time to roll out the spooky questions1

What movie scared you despite it was not supposed to be all that scary

This is a bit embarrassing to admit, but I was scared of the 2003 Hulk movie when I first saw it, I cried out of the theater and had nightmares for weeks, obviously, it doesn't scare me now.

And the funny thing is? I was hyped for it, I brought the syrup to my school's ice cream party even!

Alrighty, let's get this over with it:

What was your first costume your ever wore?

Mine was either Tiger or Big Bird, I know because I have a photo that shows two people in those costumes and one of them is me.

• 2 weeks later...

Whoops, forgot to update this yesterday, let's fix that!

What do you plan to go as on Halloween

I'm seeing if I can go as Jibanyan via printables, I wonder if that's a good idea for the costume since people can't see me...

And here's our last spooky question!

What song gives you chills.

Oddly, enough, the one that scares me the most is one that isn't from something horror related:

This song shows how powerful God really is and the fact that all of this could been avoided if one wasn't so prideful, it just gives you a idea how terrifying the idea of God being evil would be, the fact the innocent and Moses himself are suffering makes it very powerful.

The question for this week is:

Do you prefer green leafs or brown leafs

Just a simple Fall related question

I personally think the green leafs are prettier.

Brown leafs fit the season more to me, so I'm going to go with them. Also, I tend to see those more often, so I'm more used to seeing them in that color.

• 5 months later...

Alrighty, let's get this thing started up again!

Question: What's your interpretation of the "Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road" joke

This tends to be the first joke anyone ever hears, but why exactly is it funny?

I think it's anti-humor, the joke is that there is no joke, it's just stating an obvious reason why

Welp, it seems no one answered last week question:
This week's question: If you could taste something again via memory, what would it be?

Why the heck did they discontinue Sprite Remix? It was so good, I want to know that taste once again.